Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 13. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:15:13 PM
Its a good news for all users it has a big help for those people out there to buy there stuff, and food , you can transfer also. Its had a big impact in market they will able to buy more because of a low transaction fee.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
Currently, Bitcoin is less stuck, so transactions are now cheaper. The reason Bitcoin was attacked by spam. Currently, the transaction is returning to normal as usual. I believe that this will greatly help to increase the adoption, as well as make people so that the bitcoin is not sustainable in the future, as the increase in adoption and the transaction become more overcrowded and smooth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 11:06:09 PM
It would be great if they can lower it down more or make a fixed fee in every range of amount that we are going to transfer. People would surely shift on feeless altcoins if they would only purchase anything less than bitcoin's fees.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:02:02 PM
Thats a good thing, because the fees was really the bad part of the BTC transactions.
If it can help to attract more investors, it's wonderful, less fees, more transactions. Sounds good.
Activity: 28
July 09, 2018, 10:59:39 PM
This is good news. this can help the current crypto market to attract many investors. a few months ago the transaction fee was the same as banks so many people avoid bitcoin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
July 09, 2018, 10:43:44 PM
As the price of BTC falls and the number of BTC transfers is reduced, the transaction fee of BTC is lower, and the demand is lower, of course, the price is lower.

Activity: 476
July 09, 2018, 10:33:48 PM
the news is very unusual from the previous and definitely the transaction between buying and selling will be long because the cost is too small and that's in my opinion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 09, 2018, 10:24:13 PM
I'm happy. if there is any news that gives a positive value about the bitcoin digital world. and positive news for the bitcoiners like bitcoin transaction costs will go down. this will be a moment of excitement for the bitcoiners .
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 09:27:31 PM
Yes this is very good...i remember that i was made a transaction with a 13$ of fee in the end of 2018 but now the transaction fee is under 1$
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 09, 2018, 08:28:44 PM
I think the reason why bitcoin transaction fees on its blockchain is going down because of the current crash of bitcoin. Bitcoin miners are the number one who are directly affected by that since they are the one who facilitate the transaction in the blockchain while using an expensive machine with a high electric bills.
Activity: 250
July 09, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
im glad that bitcoin fees is going down , i think it can help to growth not only bitcoin also with another cryptocurrency because its cheap to transfer btc to another market to buying another cryptocurrency
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
July 09, 2018, 06:59:24 PM
This is a good news for those who trade bitcoins and healthy sign for the market.When the price of bitcoin is expected to raise more and the price of bitcoin transaction fee will reduced.
Yes it was really a good news because people will not complain now because of the high fee. Since the transaction fee was reduced I think people wont be scared to make more transaction to other people especially traders. And i do believe that it makes the transaction more faster and affordable.
Activity: 47
July 09, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
This is a good news I must say because it will help fast transactions between investors and fast delivery.
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 09, 2018, 06:55:00 PM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
It's a good news if transaction fees go lower because it's a big help to us like bitcoiners that get small amount of btc. And it's good to the market because many people attack to do transaction because of less fee.
Activity: 132
July 09, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

Bitcoin transaction fee is reduce and the lowest fee is $0.01. Sending and receiving of Bitcoin now faster than expected in terms of delivery.
Activity: 430
July 09, 2018, 06:47:00 PM
Yeah. I also noticed that. I always sell coins in HitBTC and the withdrawal fee is not that high anymore. Also Yobit, the transaction fees are almost half like last month. Maybe they did that because, the transaction fees are the coins that can be mined, maybe they lessen that. It is just merely an opinion of mine and I want to know really the answer.
Activity: 8
July 09, 2018, 05:56:43 PM
It is really a good news to everyone who is using bitcoin as their modes of payments for their needs. If the transaction fee is going down then it would be a great help for those who have a lower commision. Instead of paying higher transaction fee they would only pay minimal and also, they can use it to buy/trade for higher amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
July 09, 2018, 04:50:42 PM
It's good to see the fees dropping down, now we just need to see more exchanges lowering the fees also.
6 months ago the fees was skyrocketing, so much that I gave up sending btc, and the btc I was trying to send didn't leave my wallet, for a week or so.
Activity: 163
July 09, 2018, 04:23:58 PM
I think it is a good news to all of us especially to the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency trader becuase they can trade in a little transaction fees so that they can earn much higher profit.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 04:18:46 PM
Fees are reduced, according to the number of operations. The more things done in the world, the less the commission becomes to attract people to the deal.
Pages:
Jump to: