Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 5. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 18, 2018, 03:18:04 AM
That's a great news for us to know that bitcoin transaction fees is already down. I'm not sure if this is the reason why bitcoin trabsacrion fees has been reduced it is because the price of bitcoin is decreases. But when the time comes where the bitcoin price is increases then I think that's also the time the bitcoin transaction fees are going up or increases.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:07:45 AM
We can only publicize the advantages of this market. Before talking about the advantages of the market, we just need to focus on the blockchain. Only big investors can save this market quickly.
Activity: 130
September 18, 2018, 02:27:10 AM
in recent times the cost of btc transactions has been greatly reduced, and now the transaction costs are very low compared to the previous one. and this is indeed good news and really helps those who trade bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 17, 2018, 11:36:35 PM
Hi, I think this is good news for those who trade bitcoins. If you are lower commission, then there will be more trade.
the more costs come down the businessmen will start to get excited, it can be ascertained that new players will emerge that will enliven the crypto money market, and it will definitely affect the price rise and stabilize, things like this must happen, don't let these things not utilized optimally.

Stabilize ? No i dont really think so . many people think ( including you ) that the value is stabilizing when btc is in red phase but it is only temporarily because when new investors see this oppurtunity , they will enter the market and that will result for the price again to increase . the cryptos will begin to cycle or fluctuate again . so its imposible for the value of cryptos especially btc to become stable .
Activity: 35
September 17, 2018, 11:31:22 PM
Because the market is not so good now, the transaction fees must go down to maintain. I think when the price goes up, the transaction fee goes up too.
Activity: 80
September 17, 2018, 11:12:41 PM
Hi, I think this is good news for those who trade bitcoins. If you are lower commission, then there will be more trade.
the more costs come down the businessmen will start to get excited, it can be ascertained that new players will emerge that will enliven the crypto money market, and it will definitely affect the price rise and stabilize, things like this must happen, don't let these things not utilized optimally.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 11:03:54 PM
yes, you are right, this bitcoin transaction fee is gradually going back down and the cost is not too expensive because the price of bitcoin is falling, it will be different if bitcoin returns expensive, the shipping cost will also be very expensive.
Activity: 82
September 17, 2018, 08:56:48 PM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
obviously very influential on buying and selling, for them this kind of thing can support the crypto market enthusiasm, with more and more people buying and selling activities in the krypto market, then it can be ascertained that the price will be more stable and will continue. go up. this is an attraction for beginners in participating in treding.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 08:38:52 PM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

I think market price not related with transaction fee. Price in market based on supply and demand. Its good when bitcoin transaction fee getting lower maybe its because bitcoin price drop but i dont think it will give effect to the price
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 07:02:22 PM
Bitcoin will only benefit from lower transaction costs. The high cost of transactions only hinders the development of the cryptocurrency (this is proved by the data provided by Bloomberg).
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
BTC transaction fee is very low. A few days ago my friend send 18 BTC in exchange, fee charge only 13$ how it's possible i'm just strength that time.
I'm very happy for low transaction fee because i'm BTC fan and every week i make small or big amount BTC transaction. Also it will be a lot helpful all of BTC user.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 17, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

This is good. This is a great news indeed. As I have observed there are users who does not want to do transactions because of the high fee, of the others do not want to use bitcoin because of the transaction fee. Bit as of this news, this will surely encourage more and more users to engaged in using bitcoin because of the lower fee. A great news indeed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
September 17, 2018, 06:03:08 AM
In the initial plans of Nakamoto the fees should support the entire ecosystem alone when no more bitcoins are extracted. By then, the plans would predict that the value of bitcoins is enormously superior.
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 17, 2018, 05:59:49 AM
The number of transactions falls day by day. This affects the transaction fees. When the bitcoin movements increase, the price will increase also the transaction fee.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

Yes it is a good new for a trader. Because the money that will go to the fee will sum up to the money that the trader can withdraw. The money that trader can withdraw will just be lessen a few fee. If the fee is higher then the trader will just get a small amount of money.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 05:30:00 AM
It may be because of the current crashing of crypto currency, and indirectly lead to a decrease in the price of the fee, we can use it to buy a bit of Bitcoin as an investment in the future
Activity: 7
September 17, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
How I can check the fee for now ? I can't understand how fees work. Is there a website where I can type the  the amount of BTC transaction and I how much will be the fee.
I found one website but there it types - it doesn't matter how many BTC you send you will get same fee. And there types that now fee for a transaction is 0.6$. It is really so low ? I don't really trust the fee can be so low
Activity: 14
September 17, 2018, 05:24:35 AM
This is True, and this is unquestionably extremely productive for us Bitcoin dealers, in light of the fact that with the cost of shabby bitcoin exchange we don't need to stress over paying excessively for Bitcoin exchanges. on the off chance that we need to send Bitcoin to another trade will surely be more enjoyable with the cost that has now been diminished.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 05:06:58 AM
This is of course good information for traders, in general bitcoin has now lost its position that it is to trade on it.
Activity: 312
Merit: 272
September 17, 2018, 05:04:51 AM
Yes for today but when a bull market starts again, the transaction fees will rise up like the time in q4/2017 and q1/2018. Further developments are required to make transaction fees low, lighting newtork is a maybe solution for fixing this problem. High transaction fees are unequal to bicoin's mission.
Pages:
Jump to: