Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 10. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
Transaction fees on the core Bitcoin (Bitcoin Core) network have reached their lowest point in the last seven years, with BTC's average shipping cost currently being around $ 0.11. There are several reasons why BTC costs are getting to the lowest point, one of the most obvious is the reduced number of participants using the Bitcoin network. The number of daily transactions has declined sharply since last year
Activity: 411
July 20, 2018, 04:52:21 AM
Be of the main complaint about bitcoin is its high transaction fees. If bitcoin really reduce its transaction fee then it will be really a very good news.

It really will be good. Some of my friends still holding it of the cause of the transaction fee. They want to buy a new coins of Ethereum, but they still believe that price for it goes down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 02:31:51 AM
This will be good news for bitcoin traders, including myself. As bitcoin prices are expected to increase, bitcoin prices will fall. Either way, it's good for the business as it encourages consumer spending wherever.
Activity: 80
July 18, 2018, 10:27:25 AM
Less transaction fees means more BTC trades. Good for the future of btc. It will increase the buyers and the value of btc will rise..
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 18, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
Yes it is good but it still has a ways to go in terms of cheaper fees and faster transactions. Hopefully we will see faster improvement.
Activity: 12
July 18, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
one of the reasons for the decrease in commissions is a decrease in the desire of users to buy bitcoin, while its cost has not increased. consequently, the demand for block space has decreased. and, of course, the periodic decline in the rate itself also caused a decline in transaction costs.
Activity: 37
July 18, 2018, 09:27:10 AM
Amazing,what a great news to everyone ,i know this makes everyone happy.Lows in transaction fees is everything in the world of crypto ,more people will become more interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 18, 2018, 09:26:33 AM
If the transaction fee reduction BTC will be an advantage for investors, now there are quite a lot of investors regret the fee to spend exchanging BTC. Reduced costs will help some investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 09:24:18 AM
I think that it is not good that the btc fees are going down but what to do, we can't influence this ,we can only follow the news of the crypto market and we will do this if want to trade successfully and earn good profit
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 18, 2018, 09:22:26 AM
this is very good and profitable for coin traders. so the coin market will get crowded as the cost of coin trading is reduced. automatically the attraction to trade will increase and impact on the amount of coins traded increases and the price of coins will increase.
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 09:16:26 AM
Этo нa pyкy тeм ктo oтпpaвляeт тpaнзaкции мaлыми чacтями. He paзyмнo oтпpaвлять тpaнзaцкыю ecли гдe кoмиccия бoльшe caмoй тpaнзaкции
Activity: 411
July 18, 2018, 09:11:15 AM
Yep, I agree that Bitcoin transaction fees are going down and as you posted it is not from few days and it is low for past 6 months. The traffic behind the blocks approval may be less or due to competition the transaction fees may be less. Anyway the fees low has made us spend little amount in transaction fees while we trade.

So we all must be very happy. We still feel benefits from low transaction fees. I believe that in the future it will be near zero, but never be for free.
Activity: 117
July 18, 2018, 06:05:02 AM
it is, in any case, an extraordinary news, suggests further technology improvement and attracts more investors!
Activity: 91
July 18, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
when transaction fees goes down its really a good new for those active traders, because transaction fees is one of the things that they think of before making a transaction to someone, if the fees is so high they will stop trading for a while and wait for the fees to go down to make their transaction or trading more profitable. we can also add that if bitcoin transaction fees are low more people will become interested in trading in bitcoin too
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 05:42:04 AM
This is indeed a good news for all of us. And this is what the people is awaiting for the past days. People are keep on wishing for the BTC transaction to goes down, and I am one of those people.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 05:39:09 AM
Yes, I recently also noticed that the cost of transactions has become quite small. I was going to renew the monthly fee for using the services on the Internet and was surprised to find that the commission was very small. This is very good news for bitcoin.
Activity: 105
July 18, 2018, 05:34:17 AM
Actually, it will be the good news for the bitcoin traders and users including myself.When the price of bitcoin is expected to raise more,the price of bitcoin transaction fee will reduced.So we are very happy to hear it. Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 18, 2018, 04:01:05 AM
It will be a very good news for all those who have been trading bitcoin and it is also good for bitcoin in general, as transaction fees was a major stumbling block for bitcoin to get more acceptance among investors.
Activity: 23
July 18, 2018, 03:52:54 AM
Is supply or demand every going to change? Yes, every moment of every day. Shitcoins are all the fashion these days. I hear Ripple is super legit with ties to the banking industry. And it only costs $1.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 03:47:44 AM
The transaction fees will drop when the miners stop floating back and forth between BTH and other units. Transaction costs are a issue I agree. what needs to be understood is that bitcoin is still in the early stages. Network congestion has actually gone down even with more transactions. Fees are going to drop in the near future with better coding and more efficient implementations like lightning network based off chain scaled scenarios.
Pages:
Jump to: