Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 9. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
I think because bitcoin is going more successful and the volume of bitcoin is getting higher. This is great for us that are trading and exchanging our bitcoin to have a lower transactions. Many people will patronize the bitcoin more because of this low transactions. Low transaction the volume of the trading will go up and it will have a healthy market for the bitcoin. Let us hope for the better future for bitcoin and it will continue to  have more good news to us.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 06:45:02 AM
And it can not but rejoice! The fact is that in bitcoin, unlike Ethereum, the fee system is very simple. You don't have to think about the "gas price" and other stuff.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
July 22, 2018, 06:44:37 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

I think the reduction in demand and  the amount of trades in bitcoin reduce the value as well.Also more sites are excepting alts not just bitcoin so people are using the cheaper alternative.

I have to agree with you on bitcoincash .One of the most overhype useless coins i have ever saw .
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
July 22, 2018, 06:36:29 AM
That would be good news for traders but I am investing long term so now I do not mind if transaction fees fall. If there is a reduction in costs then it will be profitable for us.

I don't think that this will be having a big impact on the profit of the traders. Most of the traders do trading through exchanges. And there, the fee is fixed and independent of the transaction fee.
Exchanges must reduce their fee in regard of bitcoin lighting network that reduce miners fee and don't forget exchanges withdraw sent in batch (more than 10 transactions in one time ) . in fact bitcoin reduced fee will have full impact when people start to think of bitcoin as payment gateway not as an assets .
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 06:00:24 AM
Actually, this is good news for bitcoin traders. If there is lower commission, the number of trades will increase.
It is especially good chance for those who use bitcoin for small payment.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
July 22, 2018, 05:35:04 AM
That would be good news for traders but I am investing long term so now I do not mind if transaction fees fall. If there is a reduction in costs then it will be profitable for us.

I don't think that this will be having a big impact on the profit of the traders. Most of the traders do trading through exchanges. And there, the fee is fixed and independent of the transaction fee.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 05:33:14 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:30:16 AM
The lightning network's reduction in BTC transaction costs is also part of the reason!
Part of the reason is that because of the downturn in the market, the sharp decline in trading volume is the main reason for the decline in BTC transaction costs!
Activity: 123
July 22, 2018, 04:41:05 AM
I think need a relationship between speed and price if the transaction costs are low then his transaction will be slow,
so if his transaction costs are high, then his transaction will be fast, I very often do it.
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
Thats just a welcoming development by the miners, its what everyone is expecting to happen because high transactions  fee is one of the disadvantaged of bitcoin today.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 04:20:39 AM
depending on each analysis. about transactions being cheaper, it should be. the transaction should also be faster.
My personal technical analysis of the declining transaction costs will help the market a bit. many people will be interested in this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 02:20:26 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

Yes now it is the transaction fees has been lower down and in some apps like blockchain wallet and some other wallets like Green wallet or segwit in the transaction fees is too much low and even lightning network has also arrived so everything will be smooth cheap and faster.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 22, 2018, 01:44:17 AM
It is low now... But no one knows when it will go up again. And that is one of the reason why altcoins such as ETH are having a good time now. Back in December 2017, a lot of users shifted to other coins due to high fees.
Activity: 79
July 22, 2018, 01:16:03 AM
One of the reasons for reducing commissions is the decrease in the desire of the user to buy bitcoin, while its costs do not increase and, of course, the periodic decline in interest rates itself. Reduce transaction costs.
Activity: 146
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
July 21, 2018, 10:21:06 PM
it is very good, what else if the transaction already down then the maximum to a very large profit, this is the benefit bitcoin, hopefully later free btc transactions in the year to come .
Activity: 27
July 21, 2018, 10:15:35 PM
They will stop trading for a while and wait for the fees to go down to make their transactions or transactions more profitable. Transaction fees on the Bitcoin core network have reached the lowest level in seven years, with the average cost of shipping the current BTC around $ 0.11. The number of daily transactions has plummeted since last year
Activity: 80
July 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM
lower transaction fees mean more transactions high trading volume and price goes up, it's something good for bitcoin traders and lovers
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
transaction costs are one of the things they think about before making a transaction to someone, if the cost is very high, they will stop trading for a while and wait for the cost down to make their transactions or trade more profitable. we can also add that if the bitcoin transaction costs are lower, people will be interested in bitcoin trading as well.
Activity: 55
July 21, 2018, 11:27:33 AM
I think this is good news, It's Give Big Help For Little Invests.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 11:09:58 AM
Wow, this is a great news for all bitcoin holders. One thing i hate about bitcoin is the expensive transaction fee. It is a relief now that the fee is going down. This could be a great start for bitcoin to rise again. People will start using bitcoin again, and lets hope that the price will go up in no time.
Pages:
Jump to: