Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 8. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 08:52:27 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
This is such a good news. This can help the current market because for sure there will be more trade to be done and the traders would not be hesitating in trading anymore.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 08:47:22 AM
The high cost of transactions scares many people. Therefore, they lose interest in cryptocurrency. If this cost is lowered, there will be only a positive effect.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 10:49:07 PM
For me, i think it is a awesome  news. The transaction fee is coming down, it means that It will attract more users and become more popular. It 's good sign for bitcoin. Congrat bitcoin traders.
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 10:17:56 PM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
hmm ... with the decrease in the cost of sending bitcoin, it might make many new interested people in the future and poor people like me not afraid of having bitcoin because the cost of sending bitcoin has dropped.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 01:14:00 PM
This is great for us that are trading and exchanging our bitcoin to have a lower transactions. Many people will patronize the bitcoin more because of this low transactions. More transactions mean more movement mean a lot more investors can get their hands on bitcoins.
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 04:25:04 AM
I do not really know what the price is right now for the transaction. But I think that it depends on the number of transactions you carry out. Still, the price cannot be equal to zero, free cheese only in a mousetrap.
Activity: 278
July 30, 2018, 04:53:27 PM
of course, it is clear that when the costs are lower there is a much greater incentive for people to spend their coins and merchants to accept it as payment and all that will contribute to more bitcoin adoption and ultimately higher prices but what I mean is that traders who have never changed their attitude toward the market due to higher costs. of course everyone is upset about it but they still continue to buy bitcoins and prices change from about $ 5000 to $ 20000 during high cost period.

So I think we must tell that information to our friends and explain to them how we can earn money by using Bitcoin. Showing an example of a transaction fee is not very big.
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 04:04:42 PM
This is the obvious and reasonable consequences of development process of Bitcoin blockchain. We need to get as far as we can in order to attract new investors and hunters here.
Activity: 52
July 24, 2018, 02:28:56 PM
Thats a good news for everyone,we are all wishing that sometimes transactions can be at a low price due its difficulties sometimes and for this great news many of our mates will be happy now.,its a big help for us to have this good news so now i was one of the happiest person here.
Activity: 336
July 24, 2018, 02:18:52 PM
This must be the comforting news. A few days ago, Bitcoin complained about the high fees of transactions. Now many are happy because of its down payment fee. Because of high fees, people are using other coins instead of Bitcoin.
Activity: 255
July 23, 2018, 04:43:01 PM
The news is very unusual from the previous and definitely, the transaction between buying and selling will be long because the cost is too small and that's in my opinion. Maybe in the future, it will change.
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
July 22, 2018, 03:06:03 PM
many people hope so. with transaction costs going down, it will affect new users to come to the market. and it will affect the value.
I think this is good news I just heard. thanks
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
July 22, 2018, 01:53:09 PM
Bitcoin transaction costs follow the price of Bitcoin, when the Bitcoin price rises then the cost of Bitcoin transactions rises and when the price of Bitcoin falls...but not only that which causes the transaction costs down, it can also be influenced by the least level of the transaction so that the split block does not accumulate.
Activity: 280
S O A R
July 22, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
Fees are reduced for the reason that people lose interest in bitcoin. Therefore, this is a negative sign for bitcoin holders. I could be wrong
Activity: 448
July 22, 2018, 01:27:51 PM
With the transaction fee low i think its a chance for every one to make his or her transaction very cheap and easy and its good news to the every day trader with BTC thanks
Activity: 462
July 22, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

Great news specially for day traders. Less transaction fees mean more transactions. More transactions mean more movement mean a lot more investors can get their hands on bitcoins. With that many more people having access to bitcoins, price will pump up as demand increases.
Activity: 31
July 22, 2018, 09:37:01 AM
The average cost of BTC transportation is about $ 0.11. There right now is a lower transaction fee and in some applications such as wallet blockchain and some other purse like green wallet or segwit in transaction fee is too low and even the lightning network has arrived so everything will be smooth and cheaper.
Activity: 89
July 22, 2018, 07:11:09 AM
I hope this will happen. Currently I find bitcoin's transaction fees are quite high. This may affect the psychology of new entrants to the market.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 22, 2018, 06:53:39 AM
that means bitcoin are developing and fix the transaction cost, i hope the team able to keep push the transaction cost, cause after all bitcoin are made for transaction and if we need great transaction out of it bitcoin transaction cost should be lower than what bank do.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
July 22, 2018, 06:50:56 AM
Its good to hear. It is also a good thing on investment because it could give benefits on the users who initially trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to have a low cost trading for a greater profit.
Pages:
Jump to: