Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX - page 3. (Read 92526 times)

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
I see how Monero has grown and I think that developers need to quickly implement the anonymity feature.

Bullshit and false. Nothing has grown. Look at the altcoin cemetery. Its a jankyard of both good and bad products. Steadily stopping being valuable because none of them really exists beyond correlation with bitcoin. I do not see the future for these unless bitcoin per se paves the path for all of them to enter another multi month bull mania phase. Unless that happens u can bury them in a damn burrow.
Take it easy, this project is related to bitcoin like no other. I hope anonymous exchange and anonymous coin will attract many new users to the project.
Although I do not have many coins of this project and the price increase is of course important, it is more interesting to follow the success of Bitcoin 2, as this will help the whole crypt in general.
Activity: 147
Merit: 20
I see how Monero has grown and I think that developers need to quickly implement the anonymity feature.

Bullshit and false. Nothing has grown. Look at the altcoin cemetery. Its a jankyard of both good and bad products. Steadily stopping being valuable because none of them really exists beyond correlation with bitcoin. I do not see the future for these unless bitcoin per se paves the path for all of them to enter another multi month bull mania phase. Unless that happens u can bury them in a damn burrow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Any news on the roadmap for 2022?

The road map was updated both on this thread and the website.
It's good that the roadmap has been updated, but are there any deadlines?
Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team

The road map was updated both on this thread and the website.

What’s the point with over 100 forks?  And with BSV and BCH to compete with?   Thanks. 
This is not POW, this is  POS technology with MN.
Activity: 81
Merit: 77

What’s the point with over 100 forks?  And with BSV and BCH to compete with?   Thanks. 
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Looks interesting, I will check it soon!
I'm glad you are working hard on the project.
What about the roadmap? Will anything be done this year?

Made progress on all of it and all of it will be released at the same time for public testing most likely. Not yet sure how soon is that.
Thank you for the information, I am glad that the work continues. Hopefully in the near future we will see a practical use of the BTC2.
Bitcoin 2 Team

Made progress on all of it and all of it will be released at the same time for public testing most likely. Not yet sure how soon is that.
I have a question for the developers, when will there be technical news?

Here: https://twitter.com/Bitc2org
Screenshots of the upcoming new wallet version.

Also a recent announcement:

We have decided to go with the most common privacy/transaction obfuscation method for the time being. CoinJoin, powered by masternodes.

It is not the best, but it is accepted by exchanges and regulators more likely than any other privacy technology because even some Bitcoin wallets like Wasabi use it.

We plan on sticking to it at least until Zcash’s upcoming Halo has been battle tested for long enough or Firo improves Lelantus further and has battle tested the yet to be released version long enough.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

We have decided to go with the most common privacy/transaction obfuscation method for the time being. CoinJoin, powered by masternodes.

It is not the best, but it is accepted by exchanges and regulators more likely than any other privacy technology because even some Bitcoin wallets like Wasabi use it.

We plan on sticking to it at least until Zcash’s upcoming Halo has been battle tested for long enough or Firo improves Lelantus further and has battle tested the yet to be released version long enough.

Give me the highway, give me the road, and the boat I recklessly rock will turn to toad. These words are not Susans. They are mine. I have never known Wasabi wallet had such a poor internal design. Any hacker could compromise the wallet in 5 minutes and drain ur crypto. And how is the partnership with Zcash team going? Ive heard alarming rumors that Zcash will be outsourcing vietnamese contractors from Viet Cong conurbations for joint work on the Halo milestone on the account of not having sufficient workforce available to nail it before the world war 4.
Bitcoin 2 Team

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
how do I load old dat file and sync my desktop wallet? whAt is the addnode?

How can I synchronize the wallet faster?
In some cases downloading a snapshot can be faster. So you can just download this Bitcoin 2 blockchain snapshot and follow the instructions in the ReadMe.txt. - https://www.bitc2.org/Snapshot_latest.zip

Give me the highway, give me the road I want to recklessly rock my boat. These words were engraved on a crib my aunt Susan bought me for my 66th birthday when we were on a trip from Japan to frat community in South Africa for our enrollment in Illuminati circles. Weve never traveled with paper money on us, only wallets loaded with crypto. Sync, she said, wouldnt take long if u know how to get it to sync fast.
Bitcoin 2 Team
FTX app (AKA Blockfolio) now shows Stakecube trading pairs for BTC2 as well.
Bitcoin 2 Team
Pages:
Jump to: