Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX - page 6. (Read 92526 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
BCH had/has the value due to the people who created it. Roger Ver, ect.  There is a big difference here. If faster cheaper transactions are the goal, we already have BCH. Not to discourage.
Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team
New exchange listing BTC2/USDT pair on Bololex.
Activity: 17
finally over a dollar can it get to 100 dollars? I'll call this Bitcoin 2.0 PoS but the logo needs to be upgraded for the brand.

Sure it can go over 100$. Look at BCH, BSV,...
Activity: 298
finally over a dollar can it get to 100 dollars? I'll call this Bitcoin 2.0 PoS but the logo needs to be upgraded for the brand.
Bitcoin 2 Team
So this is a 100% premine version of btc? lol

Nope, it is a snapshot fork so BTC holders were credited BTC2 as per their BTC balance.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
So this is a 100% premine version of btc? lol
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Airdrop and voting for listing on a new exchange- https://bololex.com/voting?order=new
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
It is another 1000th fork of Bitcoin or name utilization? Scalability and low fees to transaction it is a perfect, but what the fundamental idea? Why i should to take it Bitcoin 2 but not true Bitcoin?
This question should have been asked three years ago, and such questions were quite common. It is now in its fourth year of operation and the Bitcoin 2 is working like a regular Bitcoin.

This question was asked several years ago.. I try to refresh this nonunderstanding today.Today as a several years in past this coin not in the top list.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
It is another 1000th fork of Bitcoin or name utilization? Scalability and low fees to transaction it is a perfect, but what the fundamental idea? Why i should to take it Bitcoin 2 but not true Bitcoin?
This question should have been asked three years ago, and such questions were quite common. It is now in its fourth year of operation and the Bitcoin 2 is working like a regular Bitcoin.

There are many reason, all different for each type of person.
I chose it because I started mining various cryptos, but the electricity costs are damn high here, so it wasn't really worth it.
Nevertheless, I wanted some kind of passive income. With currently more than 20% annual ROI, you get a good amount of coins back.
With them you can choose what you want to do, either sell it or just put it in new masternodes and generate even more passive income.

And the remaining points can be derived from the other BTC forks like BCH and BSV. Why do people use these coins?
Scalabilty, fast transactions, low fees, private transactions, ... only that with BTC2 there is everything in one and you don't have to switch between several currencies.
Sure there are other coins that can do almost the same thing, but BTC2 has the right mix. At least for me Wink

Oh, and we also have a friendly community and devs Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
Activity: 109
Merit: 2

im trying to understand this. going to work on this/.
Bitcoin 2 Team
Hi all!
I think, the latest version of Bitcoin 2 Core (I'm using bitcoin2-2.3.1-win64) have serious bug with importprivkey command.
Firstly, I was unable to import my private keys by using importprivkey command. Right after entering importprivkey command, the Bitcoin 2 Core program executes re-scanning and then shows proper BTC2 address on the debug console.  Despite of re-scanning process, BTC2 balance doesn't changed in my wallet (above mentioned BTC2 address have some coins on it). Furthermore, I have executed dumpwallet command and couldn't find either newly-imported private key, or newly-imported public BTC2 address inside of text-dump of my wallet...
Secondly, the importprivkey command doesn't handle properly "rescan" parameter. Regardless of this parameter (false/true), the Bitcoin 2 Core program ALWAYS  executes re-scanning process.
What are Your suggestions? - How do I import my private keys?

This got answered on Discord but for the record: Nowadays you can practically speaking only import your BTC2 keys. Not BTC ones like you were trying to.
Activity: 1
Hi all!
I think, the latest version of Bitcoin 2 Core (I'm using bitcoin2-2.3.1-win64) have serious bug with importprivkey command.
Firstly, I was unable to import my private keys by using importprivkey command. Right after entering importprivkey command, the Bitcoin 2 Core program executes re-scanning and then shows proper BTC2 address on the debug console.  Despite of re-scanning process, BTC2 balance doesn't changed in my wallet (above mentioned BTC2 address have some coins on it). Furthermore, I have executed dumpwallet command and couldn't find either newly-imported private key, or newly-imported public BTC2 address inside of text-dump of my wallet...
Secondly, the importprivkey command doesn't handle properly "rescan" parameter. Regardless of this parameter (false/true), the Bitcoin 2 Core program ALWAYS  executes re-scanning process.
What are Your suggestions? - How do I import my private keys?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
but without solid community... if only .....
I like this coin still trying to get the logo to step up better branding. Anybody got any graphics I'm not a graphic designer. But I will try again I like Bitcoin Privates logo that might work it looks like a 2 almost also.

Cool idea! But I guess it will be very difficult to replace it everywhere now if its apporved...
Maybe after a major major update it could be doable and reasonable tho Smiley

Why are u guys talking about logo? Markets are rived in pieces by atrocious, ferocious people of low social descend, upset at their major losses. Everything melts and crashes, and these littlemen here blubber on logo change. U guys should bore a kettle hole in ur heads through which the excess of brain can escape. Coz u seem to be too brainy for this world.

Maybe we can do both at the same??
Im not a developer so I cant help with any technical part, so me and others choose things we can actually change now...
Make posts on Twitter, write articles or tell your crypto friends about BTC2.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
I like this coin still trying to get the logo to step up better branding. Anybody got any graphics I'm not a graphic designer. But I will try again I like Bitcoin Privates logo that might work it looks like a 2 almost also.

Cool idea! But I guess it will be very difficult to replace it everywhere now if its apporved...

Why are u guys talking about logo? Markets are rived in pieces by atrocious, ferocious people of low social descend, upset at their major losses. Everything melts and crashes, and these littlemen here blubber on logo change. U guys should bore a kettle hole in ur heads through which the excess of brain can escape. Coz u seem to be too brainy for this world.

I can see that i'll work on it.

Pages:
Jump to: