Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCC exchange, discussion, reviews, opinion - page 3. (Read 1386 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
thanks for your advice, I appreciate it.
Activity: 10
In my personal view, you should definitely consider this broker, especially if you plan to trade small coins. BTCC has indeed one of the best lists of small coins.
I could not find a demo account on their website, and I am still picking information whether BTCC could be a good pick for my strategy.
Of course, I am trading them, among other coins. Generally, BTCC has a large number of coins available for futures trading. You can check on their platform.
Can I trade KAS or IQ with BTCC?
Activity: 24
Are withdrawal fees high with this broker?

While we do charge a fee for withdrawals, the fee depends on the currency that you are withdrawing. For more information, please get in touch with us on live chat.
Can I withdraw funds in BTC or only in usdt?

Withdrawals can be made in BTC as well as other cryptos. To withdraw BTC, please go to your Assets page and tap Withdraw to select the withdrawal currency.
Activity: 2
Are withdrawal fees high with this broker?
Activity: 2
Can I withdraw funds in BTC or only in usdt?
September 29, 2023, 05:21:44 AM
Well, it isn’t always the true Zeldelima. There are some coins which are quite solid trading material, but they are just small in size of the cap. KAS, IQ, MLB for example are solid ones.
Activity: 40
September 28, 2023, 03:00:29 PM
be careful when you deal with these small coins, they usually don’t last too long on the market.
September 26, 2023, 04:08:05 PM
I wanted to ask if BTCC allows only major or most popular coins to be traded as futures, or if there are also some not-so-popular coins… I am trying to make some strategy around altcoins which have higher volatility from time to time, but they don’t have huge market caps.
Activity: 4
September 26, 2023, 03:02:53 PM
I will consider all that you have mentioned. Thank you for your valuable inputs.
Activity: 38
September 25, 2023, 05:39:28 AM
I am trading with a higher amount, so I manage to get 0.05% trading fee and 40% discount on withdrawal fee. When you are trading with a higher amount, it really pays off.
September 22, 2023, 02:16:19 AM
I would like to warn you guys about this exchange. Unlike any other perpetual swap exchange they manipulate funding rates and change them a few seconds before funding settlement which will make you pay a lot of in funding fees. Funding changes from -2% to 2% in a few seconds, you can see it on the platform.

This is not even an exchange. It's just a broker. You cannot place orders in orderbook and make any liquidity. There are no real trades against other traders here.

Additionally, they manipulate the spreads, I witnessed over 5% (!!!) spread on PERPUSDT there, while it was no more than 0.5% a few hours later.

It might be looking good for you at the first gaze, but be careful!

Hi there, thanks for expressing your concerns. The change in funding rates is most likely due to large positions being opened and closed right before the settlement time of our futures contracts, which would lead to changes in the funding rates.

We're working our way to provide a funding rate history for each of the trading pairs on our platforms. Users will then be able to check the funding rate record for a more transparent trading experience on BTCC.

September 21, 2023, 10:28:10 PM
What is a minimum deposit amount in order to open an account?

Registration is completely free. To trade futures, we recommend users to make a deposit of 200 USDT. That way, it could lower the risk of liquidation while trading.
September 21, 2023, 10:08:49 PM
What is the maximum leverage on perpetual futures for cryptos?

We currently offer leverage of up to 150x for tokenized futures on commodities and 100x for cryptos like BTC and ETH.

The max leverage for each futures contract is listed on our platform. Simply click the leverage section and you'll be able to see the max leverage for each trading pair.
September 21, 2023, 09:57:43 PM
Are there futures on commodities like oil or gold?

Yes, right now we have gold and silver tokenized futures with up to 150x leverage.
Activity: 1
September 18, 2023, 09:44:58 PM
I would like to warn you guys about this exchange. Unlike any other perpetual swap exchange they manipulate funding rates and change them a few seconds before funding settlement which will make you pay a lot of in funding fees. Funding changes from -2% to 2% in a few seconds, you can see it on the platform.

This is not even an exchange. It's just a broker. You cannot place orders in orderbook and make any liquidity. There are no real trades against other traders here.

Additionally, they manipulate the spreads, I witnessed over 5% (!!!) spread on PERPUSDT there, while it was no more than 0.5% a few hours later.

It might be looking good for you at the first gaze, but be careful!
Activity: 3
September 18, 2023, 12:43:13 PM
What is a minimum deposit amount in order to open an account?
Pages:
Jump to: