Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCC exchange, discussion, reviews, opinion - page 4. (Read 1386 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 15, 2023, 02:43:13 PM
What is the maximum leverage on perpetual futures for cryptos?
September 12, 2023, 03:42:16 PM
Are there futures on commodities like oil or gold?
Activity: 42
So, what do you think is the best option here?
I have no idea, you have to find the answer for yourself. I don’t pay too much attention to the VIP category because here I have the lowest fees for trading futures. I am still at 0.06%, which is fine with me. I also have a discount of 10% on withdrawal fee.
Activity: 4
So, what do you think is the best option here?
Activity: 38
I think that it is not so easy to jump the ladder to become a VIP user with higher benefits. You need to satisfy two requirements – one is the total amount of deposit and the other is a 30-day volume of trading.
that’s right. If you start with a lower amount then you will not have almost any benefits. If you deposit $500 and have 30-days turnover of $3K, your trading fee will be decreased from 0.06% to 0.0575%. That means if you are not a high frequency trader, you will probably not fit for a decrease in fees.

btcc looks really well
https://i.ibb.co/LRDyzqv/btcusdt.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/JvmWscC/ethusdt.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/jkvhSB1/wldusdt.jpg
Activity: 42
I think that it is not so easy to jump the ladder to become a VIP user with higher benefits. You need to satisfy two requirements – one is the total amount of deposit and the other is a 30-day volume of trading.
Activity: 38
Hello fellow traders! I have crossed to BTCC broker, considering opening an account there. I was wondering if anyone can explain to me the benefits of becoming a VIP program user? Are there some specific benefits?
In my opinion it is not such a bad idea to become a VIP user. You have some benefits in terms of lower trading fees for example. If you are frequent trader, it would mean a lot for your overall profitability.
Activity: 4
Hello fellow traders! I have crossed to BTCC broker, considering opening an account there. I was wondering if anyone can explain to me the benefits of becoming a VIP program user? Are there some specific benefits?
How long are withdrawals processed with you? I am actually interested how long would it take to withdraw USDT to my wallet? Also, are there any limitations to withdrawal amounts including withdrawal fees?
Activity: 2
Are there any plans to add BNB as a coin-margined futures product?
Activity: 11
Sounds quite interesting to me. I would certainly investigate some strategies around perpetual futures.
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
Does btcc make a daily mark-to-market of these contracts?
Of course, it is necessary in order to maintain the margin.
Does btcc make a daily mark-to-market of these contracts?
Activity: 24
What trading fees does BTCC charge?

Hello, BTCC trading fees start from 0.065% to 0.03%. As you move up the VIP level, you can enjoy discounts on trading fees.
Activity: 5
One of the options for trading would be to make a mix of both daily and perpetual futures. Think about using perpetual contracts as a sort of hedge for your open positions in ordinary futures.
Well, sounds interesting. I would need some time to investigate this topic and make a proper strategy. What are the margins for perpetuals?
Considering that they do not have an expiration date, margins are lower from daily futures. This is also one of the benefits of this type of derivative. Think also that you can use higher leverage here and you don’t need to make a delivery.
One of the options for trading would be to make a mix of both daily and perpetual futures. Think about using perpetual contracts as a sort of hedge for your open positions in ordinary futures.
Well, sounds interesting. I would need some time to investigate this topic and make a proper strategy. What are the margins for perpetuals?
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
What trading fees does BTCC charge?
Activity: 5
It can be a tricky part for a newbie. With these futures you don’t have to worry when you need to make a settlement, so you can hold them as long as you want. This means that you can roll them over without any additional costs.
Thanks for the answer. Yes, definitely I have never traded futures without an expiry date. So, how do you trade?
Pages:
Jump to: