Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCC exchange, discussion, reviews, opinion - page 5. (Read 1386 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 6
In my opinion you asked a very good question. You need to be very careful when trading perpetual futures, because these do not have expiry dates. I suppose that this is something that you are not used to. A daily futures would be something more like a “traditional” futures.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
How does BTCC handle margin trading and what is the maximum leverage offered?

Hello, BTCC offers perpetual futures trading on over 100 popular cryptos including BTC, ETH, DOGE, SHIB, PEPE, and many more. We also offer tokenized futures on traditional instruments such as gold, silver, Apple, Google. You can go long or short on the trading pairs with 1x to 150x leverage.
Activity: 11
Hello everyone! I have crossed to this broker by looking to trade crypto futures. I can see that it has good reviews. I also have seen that it offers daily and perpetual futures. I have never traded these before, so, wanted to ask if there is some significant difference from trading “traditional” futures? Are there some specific risks that I should pay attention to? Thank you in advance for any advice on this topic.
Activity: 28
I find that this broker is quite transparent. I could not find any hidden costs, you can always calculate your overall p/l, without any surprises.
Just keep in mind that you might have withdrawal fees charged, but it depends on the network you use for a wallet transfer. I am charged 0.0005 BTC for transfers to my btc wallet.
Activity: 3
Does BTCC have a mobile app for trading on the go?
Activity: 8
Do you maybe have a minimum trading volume on a monthly/yearly basis. If these levels are not reached, do you charge any penalty fees?
Activity: 35
 I find that this broker is quite transparent. I could not find any hidden costs, you can always calculate your overall p/l, without any surprises.
Activity: 3
How does BTCC handle margin trading and what is the maximum leverage offered?
yea, absolutely agree. Overall, it sounds to me that this broker indeed has good conditions for trading futures? Are there any hidden costs maybe that I should count on?
does anyone have information on the available level of leverage, and if there are costs related to it?
150X is the maximum leverage which you can use. Of course, if you are not a senior trader who knows exactly what you are doing, then you should certainly avoid such a high lever. However, btcc allows you to choose a level of leverage from 1x to 150x. So, it is your choice how high of a risk you are willing to take.
Agreed. 150x is indeed too high leverage, I am planning to take a lower size. Do you maybe know if there are costs related to use of leverage?
It is not anything too expensive. Just keep in mind that 150x leverage is available only for daily trading, you cannot use it for overnight positions.
does anyone have information on the available level of leverage, and if there are costs related to it?
150X is the maximum leverage which you can use. Of course, if you are not a senior trader who knows exactly what you are doing, then you should certainly avoid such a high lever. However, btcc allows you to choose a level of leverage from 1x to 150x. So, it is your choice how high of a risk you are willing to take.
Agreed. 150x is indeed too high leverage, I am planning to take a lower size. Do you maybe know if there are costs related to use of leverage?
Well, good stuff usually comes with a price. There is only a small percentage which you will pay as a fee
As far as I know, there is quite a high leverage of 150X. I think that you should think twice about whether you want to use it.

Hi there, we offer leverage of up to 150x on the platform. Regarding the trading fee, it depends on the user's VIP level. You may visit our fee discount page after logging in to find out more details.
will there be btc based accounts in the future maybe?

Currently we don't have plans to include this feature yet, but you can always fund your account with BTC and then convert it to USDT with our Convert feature.

What are exact benefits of becoming BTCC VIP1 program user?

Trading fee is reduced from 0.065% to 0.06%; you can cover 50% trading fees with bonuses; you also get to enjoy a 10% discount on conversion fee and withdrawal fee.

Also, some of our campaigns require users to be of at least VIP1 to participate in the campaign. So when you become a VIP1 user on BTCC, you get the eligibility to participate in more campaigns to earn rewards.

Do you maybe have a minimum trading volume on a monthly/yearly basis. If these levels are not reached, do you charge any penalty fees?

We don't have a minimum trading volume required. However, users are encouraged to deposit and trade so that they can get upgraded to different VIP levels for more perks and benefits.

Do you maybe have any limitations when it comes to KYC procedures? My previous broker did not ask for any account verification in terms of providing personal docs up to the amount of $10K. What is situation with BTCC?

Regarding our KYC procedure, we only ask our users to provide a photo of their identity document and a selfie. Once you provide both and they are approved, you will be able to enjoy perks as a fully verified user on the platform.
Activity: 49
Do you maybe have any limitations when it comes to KYC procedures? My previous broker did not ask for any account verification in terms of providing personal docs up to the amount of $10K. What is situation with BTCC?
Activity: 51
Activity: 7
What are exact benefits of becoming BTCC VIP1 program user?
Pages:
Jump to: