Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCC exchange, discussion, reviews, opinion - page 6. (Read 1386 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
will there be btc based accounts in the future maybe?
dont know that, but if you have a btc wallet, you can transfer btc and then exchange it for usdt in order to credit your account.
Activity: 7
will there be btc based accounts in the future maybe?
Activity: 24
Hi there! Do you plan to create an exchange without kyc?

KYC is a measure that we take to protect our exchange and the users' funds. While we strongly recommend our users complete KYC on our platform, users can still use our services without KYC. But please note that the options will be limited. For example, users will not be eligible to deposit in fiat if they are not KYC-verified. They will not be eligible to participate in our campaigns to earn rewards and withdrawable rebates either.

what kind of campaigns?

We rolled out different campaigns regularly and some campaigns are only available to KYC-verified users after they are logged in on our platform, most of the campaigns are about earning bonuses or withdrawable rebates.

Does anyone knows if there are BTC based accounts with btcc.com or I can use only USDT?

There is no BTC-based account on our platform. Since we are a futures exchange and most of our trading pairs are quoted and settled in USDT, we only offer USDT-based account. However, if you wish to trade coin-margined futures such as BTC/USD, XRP/USD, and ETH/USD, you can convert your USDT to BTC, XRP, and ETH on our platform.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 11
Does anyone knows if there are BTC based accounts with btcc.com or I can use only USDT?
No, unfortunately there are no btc based accounts, but there are only usdt ones.
yea, there are only usdt based accounts, but in my opinion it is the most flexible and fastest option to use for wallets. You can also credit your account with fiat and then buy usdt through their exchange. I dont think that fees are too high.
Activity: 28
No, unfortunately there are no btc based accounts, but there are only usdt ones.
Merit: 10

KYC is a measure that we take to protect our exchange and the users' funds. While we strongly recommend our users complete KYC on our platform, users can still use our services without KYC. But please note that the options will be limited. For example, users will not be eligible to deposit in fiat if they are not KYC-verified. They will not be eligible to participate in our campaigns to earn rewards and withdrawable rebates either.

what kind of campaigns?
Activity: 1
why had you relocated from china to hong kong? thanks
Activity: 17
nice exchange for leverage trading.
Activity: 94
Does anyone have info what are exchange fees for crediting account through Visa?
when will you add fiat deposit or withdrawals

Hi, we do offer fiat deposit service.

On web: Under 'Deposit', you will see 'Fiat deposit'.
On app: Tap 'Deposit'; you will see plenty of options in the Fiat section.

We will be adding the option of fiat withdrawal to our platform. So please stay tuned  Wink

no conditions for holding crypto. do you plan to add some services like usdt deposit with % mounthly

Hi there. Since BTCC is an exchange that focuses on futures trading, we currently do not have the plan to launch any services for holding crypto.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
no conditions for holding crypto. do you plan to add some services like usdt deposit with % mounthly
Merit: 10
Thanks for your suggestion. We don't have products of this kind at the moment. Our main feature is still futures trading, but thanks for the suggestion!
you hired shill service?
some accounts coming from 2017-2018 Roll Eyes

well, at least im happy because there are a few really helpful replies regarding service and the topic.
*2018 - what a wonderful year it was

what's the goal? as i understand it's a bit hard. many exchanges have kyc. my beloved binance has the same
*i hate kyc in general, so much problems because of that

Hi, hadn't find here btcc discussion, who's trading here? pls share your opinion
thanks
The BTTC platform has been alive for many years. Still, it is not popular enough in the market, but this does not mean that it is a good, reliable, and easy-to-use platform and has a lot of supported cryptocurrencies and accepts many countries to engage with; through my review, I found that it got 4-star ratings in many reviews sites add that the BTTC exchange application on the phone has more than 500 thousand downloads with most positive feedback, so you do not have to worry, it is not a personal recommendation from me because I did not trade on it previously. After all, I only deal with the top exchange platforms in the market, but if you want to try it, It's okay; you can do your research and get acquainted with its features, fees, etc., and then decide for yourself what you will do, and it is more important that you do not save your assets on any centralized platform, regardless of its reliability or popularity, so that you do not regret it later.

hey, thanks for your reply opinion and information, didn't know there are so much downloads, i was wondering how that company could live so long, probably because of mobile traffic.
about "do not save your assets on any centralized platform" - i know it's possible to trade on binance via external cold wallet but didn't know that it's possible to do on other exchanges
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
Thanks for your suggestion. We don't have products of this kind at the moment. Our main feature is still futures trading, but thanks for the suggestion!
you hired shill service?
some accounts coming from 2017-2018 Roll Eyes
Activity: 94
Hello, I wanted to ask if you have BTC based accounts, or only USDT?
when will you add fiat deposit or withdrawals
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
Hi, hadn't find here btcc discussion, who's trading here? pls share your opinion
thanks
The BTTC platform has been alive for many years. Still, it is not popular enough in the market, but this does not mean that it is a good, reliable, and easy-to-use platform and has a lot of supported cryptocurrencies and accepts many countries to engage with; through my review, I found that it got 4-star ratings in many reviews sites add that the BTTC exchange application on the phone has more than 500 thousand downloads with most positive feedback, so you do not have to worry, it is not a personal recommendation from me because I did not trade on it previously. After all, I only deal with the top exchange platforms in the market, but if you want to try it, It's okay; you can do your research and get acquainted with its features, fees, etc., and then decide for yourself what you will do, and it is more important that you do not save your assets on any centralized platform, regardless of its reliability or popularity, so that you do not regret it later.
hey, what's about attract ppl by offering products like hold usdt and get % for keeping funds in btcc wallets? tnx

Activity: 235
Merit: 2
hey, what's about attract ppl by offering products like hold usdt and get % for keeping funds in btcc wallets? tnx
Pages:
Jump to: