Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCD is no more - page 13. (Read 1328440 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 10:45:01 PM

hey, is there a way / possibility to speed up my transaction ?!
I send this transaction about 21h ago from Poloniex to Bittrex and its still unconfirmed :/ wtf??

914ea2b458a6d876cb6a015ead784920090076d4000f4ec87826db04d1e2c514

anyone???

There is not enough stake left in the blockchain.

Everyone should reserve some ( a small proportion) of their wallet coins to allow to stake, in order to move their transactions faster. Don't sent all your coins in one go, allow a few to stake.

Devs should have a plan for the last conversion, to speed up the blocks.

well cant reserve because all btcd is stuck in chain and waiting for confirmations as far as i see you getting like 1 a day... so that i need 20days?? these devs is like dont give a shit or what?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 09:49:16 AM
bitcoindark is the originator of bitcoin color series? This year I saw a lot of bitcoin rainbow series project, hope that these projects can be like dark learning
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
December 23, 2017, 09:40:50 AM

I send this transaction about 21h ago from Poloniex to Bittrex and its still unconfirmed :/ wtf??

anyone???

There is not enough stake left in the blockchain.

Everyone should reserve some ( a small proportion) of their wallet coins to allow to stake, in order to move their transactions faster. Don't sent all your coins in one go, allow a few to stake.

Devs should have a plan for the last conversion, to speed up the blocks.
Activity: 1
December 23, 2017, 09:01:28 AM
So - I'm late in the game. I purchased 1 single BTCD on the exchange and sent it to the BTCD Wallet QT before I was able to sync the blockchain which I'm trying to do right now. Didn't know this was going to be such a headache. It makes me wonder why there are even BTCD coins in circulation and for sale on the network if BTCD is going extinct?

And so the fact is - I don't want to lose $300 dollars that I paid for the coin so I'm trying to sync the wallet and get my coin exchanged for the 50 Komodo. I guess I will wait for the wallet to catch up?

Nate
December 22, 2017, 04:18:19 PM

anyone???
December 21, 2017, 05:56:44 PM
My wallet is stil stuck in staking since 12/05/2017,  i tried everything but it wont work! i need to exchange the BTCD fot KMD DEV please help..
Activity: 6
December 21, 2017, 03:28:48 PM
Hi,
i have big problems with my BTCD :-(

the wallet is now out of sync and before this - i can not payout my coins because the coins only at stake.

please help me - i cant find a solution

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
December 20, 2017, 09:55:06 PM
Hey Guys,

Why is the BTCD wallet so slow to sync my coins are stuck in stake and have been for about 2 months now i missed moving them by 1 block last time before they went straight back into stake ><

Is there a command/way I can cancel the stake on my BTCD wallet to return my coins to Spendable?

Any help appreciated thanks

Regards,
Lyndon

in the qt wallet, look under "options". don't remember the exact wording, but there is a way to set a minimum amount before staking so that you can keep coins always spendable. just set this higher than your total btcd balance

What you wrote here is to not receive stake. The question is about after we receive staking (needs 110 confirmations) if there is a way to cancel it, loose the interest and the coins return to spendable.

I dont think that is possible. The problem now is the blockchain is very slow because there is so little left available to stake . It is the staking blocks that move the chain forward.

Perhaps somebody (dev or exchange) can speed up the blockchain.  I would recommend keeping most of your coins as reserved (not staking) but releasing just one or two at a time to generate each new block as you wait for confirmations on your sendings etc...

Perhaps devs can enlighten us on plans for the final distribution to Komodo. There will need to be a faster block time.
December 20, 2017, 04:58:18 PM
http://ico.komodoplatform.com/ is down , how to exchange ?
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
December 19, 2017, 02:33:13 PM
So what is going on here with the bitcoin dark/komodo swap?

From what I seen, it says Komodo is consuming the whole market cap of  Bitcoin Dark?

So.. bitcoin dark dead?
really?
Where do you see that?
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
December 18, 2017, 07:49:40 AM
Hello,

I trying to under something here, did BTCD get a new wallet?  I found a booststrap to save some time getting sync and I'm stuck in 20170929 @ 01:25:21 (last block found) on block 24355.  My old wallet is still works (no funds in it. Moved  months ago.)

Just want to find the latest GitHub, new nodes and a booststrap if possible so I can restart my trading again.
 Huh Huh
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 03:27:54 AM
Hey Guys,

Why is the BTCD wallet so slow to sync my coins are stuck in stake and have been for about 2 months now i missed moving them by 1 block last time before they went straight back into stake ><

Is there a command/way I can cancel the stake on my BTCD wallet to return my coins to Spendable?

Regards,
Lyndon

in the qt wallet, look under "options". don't remember the exact wording, but there is a way to set a minimum amount before staking so that you can keep coins always spendable. just set this higher than your total btcd balance

What you wrote here is to not receive stake. The question is about after we receive staking (needs 110 confirmations) if there is a way to cancel it, loose the interest and the coins return to spendable.
Activity: 666
December 17, 2017, 02:32:10 AM
Hey Guys,

Regards,
Lyndon

I have the same isseu, and when the chain starts moving my coins stay in stake, now for 10 days...

Although I had stake=0 in my .conf file, I went to send my btcd to bittrex today. By the time I entered my password for sending, instead of sending it gave me stake. Now 265 btcd are trapped.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 12:11:32 PM
Hey Guys,

Regards,
Lyndon

December 15, 2017, 02:14:18 PM
Hey Guys,

Regards,
Lyndon

I have the same isseu, and when the chain starts moving my coins stay in stake, now for 10 days...
Activity: 7
December 13, 2017, 01:18:44 AM
Hey Guys,

Regards,
Lyndon
Activity: 102
December 12, 2017, 05:15:32 AM
So what is going on here with the bitcoin dark/komodo swap?

From what I seen, it says Komodo is consuming the whole market cap of  Bitcoin Dark?

So.. bitcoin dark dead?
Activity: 770
December 10, 2017, 06:58:10 PM
my btcd is locked up on bittrex who won't answer emails/support tickets.
I guess there is people who have been waiting on a response since the beginning of november

are you verified?
tried, it won't verify correctly, support won't respond. Others who have done the extensive verify are reporting the same issue.
http://www.businessinsider.com/bittrex-customers-withdrawal-problems-identification-2017-12
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
December 10, 2017, 06:12:37 PM
Hi! What does mean this news about Komodo?
http://bitcoindark.com/
"Over 80 % of the BTCD supply has been swapped for KMD
Developers moved to Komodo coin (KMD)
Swap Continues Until Jan 2018 with rate 1 BTCD = ~50 KMD
Komodo is the future!"
Is there anyone, who can comment it

This is old news: Komodo has replaced Btcd. You can swap Btcd for Komodo at a rate of about 50:1, there has been a year of time to swap and the last batch of pending swaps will be processed on january 15.
https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000010804-how-to-swap-btcd-to-kmd
Activity: 73
December 09, 2017, 08:53:21 PM
This is really getting ridiciolous... Bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin dark and so on. This seems to be a trend like the icos, hey lets just use the bitcoin name in our coin and add some fancy word after it...
Oh come on be at least original...

this coin is from 2014....maybe 2013, don't remember exactly. so it was around long before the forks you're seeing now and even before ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: