Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCD is no more - page 9. (Read 1328468 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
May I ask if the BTCD network is still available to synch with? I missed the deadline but hoping some extension was made :/

Unlucky, just sell your coins QUICK before it does a Bitcooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect.

Why should it do a Bitconnect? What did I miss? Maybe you can enlighten me.

This retards don't know that they should have swapped their coins. I bought KOMODO instead of btcd.

Komodo is going to jump over $100 soon..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

The BTCD market is being delisted on Bittrex on January 26th.
source: https://bittrex.com/Status

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 03:53:30 AM
is it still possible to mine this coin and whitch pool is still alive ?
coin is dead
no updates in years
has no devs
no future releases

Even though it is dead the chart on coinmarketcap indicates that there are still quite some strong heart beats... Who knows maybe development might continue as some dev is willing to take over.
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
January 20, 2018, 03:51:12 AM
coin is dead
no updates in years
has no devs
no future releases
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
January 19, 2018, 06:28:20 PM
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
January 19, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
Hey guys I need help please

I did send my BTCD's from Bittrex to the iOS wallet that I have download with Firefox from the Komodo website thinking that I was still on time for the KMD switch thing.  I used the receiving address of my wallet which was not sync yet.

I have now tried to make it sync by adding the .conf file but it still won't sync. I don't know what to do.

Are my BTCD's lost?  Undecided
How can I sync/send back to an exchange? (the snapshot is done already right?)

thanks for your help

You can probably send them to an exchange that still has BTCD for trading (bittrex / poloniex)
the explorer still records a few blocks per hour https://www.blockexperts.com/btcd
so if you hurry up you might just get them exchanged
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
sockpuppet of wosch76
January 19, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
crazy zombie pump today.
who should buy this?
community takeover?
January 19, 2018, 10:10:51 AM
May I ask if the BTCD network is still available to synch with? I missed the deadline but hoping some extension was made :/

Unlucky, just sell your coins QUICK before it does a Bitcooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect.

Why should it do a Bitconnect? What did I miss? Maybe you can enlighten me.
BTCD's 1 year long conversion right into 47+ KMD expired
BTCD has not had any devs in a long long time

So the only thing it has going for itself is a very low supply that is not in the swap address, which has 95% of the BTCD. estimated 5% lost over the years

1500 BTCD on poloniex and bittrex

BTCD will not be having any updates, it is running a fork of bitcoin that is 4 years old, it doesnt have CLTV, it is dead.

January 19, 2018, 09:32:57 AM
apparently some pumper is pumping BTCD
2x the total polo supply and 3x the total bittrex supply traded on those exchanges today

I dont really want to support any such pumping, so I stopped staking blocks.

block 1646270 might be the last one for a while. Before I started staking it was doing a few per day, but the diff is way up, so maybe it will do a block per week.

let us let BTCD fade away gracefully
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

Activity: 30
January 17, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
they need to extend the swap due to the way bittrex has been taking so long to process peoples accounts that were disabled due to the US laws.
Sure ppl have had a year to do this, I've been trying since the end of november/december because I wan't paying attention to the currency/exchange.
If they don't, they don't but it would be nice to see another extension for the ones being hung up on getting their accounts enabled at that exchange.
Or get the exchange to make the swap for us? wouldn't that be nice..
Swap is done. People had one year there will be nö extension
oh well don't really care either way. I'm dumping/dumped mine. it's worthless.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 09:09:49 AM
they need to extend the swap due to the way bittrex has been taking so long to process peoples accounts that were disabled due to the US laws.
Sure ppl have had a year to do this, I've been trying since the end of november/december because I wan't paying attention to the currency/exchange.
If they don't, they don't but it would be nice to see another extension for the ones being hung up on getting their accounts enabled at that exchange.

Bittrex turned into shit exchange after that changes I also having issue without my account there. All happened without any notice and my funds are into hold status unable to move them. I hope the team will handle this issue carefully.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
January 17, 2018, 09:02:20 AM
Swap is done. People had one year there will be nö extension
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 04:00:27 PM
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 02:49:32 PM
What's the difference with dogecoindark?

Cannot understand why is suddenly worth $320 and be rank 62!! just because of low circulating supply?

if it is dead what made this sudden jump? people are confusing it with a BTC fork just of name similarities?

Github reveals NO activity since 14 months. Any ideas?

So is this another Bitcoin fork I missed where if I've had Bitcoin since 2013 I can get some Bitcoin Dark?

^ Bitcoindark, (not a fork, and nothing to do with dogecoindark-fuck me whata dumb comment) is being exchanged for komodo. You have had 1 year to do this. 1 whole year. The information has been available for 1 year. The bitcoindark devs have been working on komodo (github)for 1 year already.

All of your questions have been asked over and over and over again for the last year.

If you can't figure this out for yourselves then please return the internet back to the store and take up knitting.

thanks jerk  Wink
Activity: 2
January 15, 2018, 02:49:12 AM
Hey guys I need help please

I did send my BTCD's from Bittrex to the iOS wallet that I have download with Firefox from the Komodo website thinking that I was still on time for the KMD switch thing.  I used the receiving address of my wallet which was not sync yet.

I have now tried to make it sync by adding the .conf file but it still won't sync. I don't know what to do.

Are my BTCD's lost?  Undecided
How can I sync/send back to an exchange? (the snapshot is done already right?)

thanks for your help
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
January 14, 2018, 06:06:16 PM
https://ico.komodoplatform.com/

its down again ? says refused to connect.

The SWAP was on for more than a year
and the last swap was supposedelly until the 8th but they kept it until 12th of Junuary I think
now its not possible anymore ... you might be able to traded on bittrex before the value drops
and before the network comes to a halt https://www.blockexperts.com/btcd
Activity: 54
January 14, 2018, 01:59:55 PM
Does BTCD have a future as a small count boutique novelty coin? Zombie collectable ...

Lets just say after tomorrow is over, BTCD will never be over $5 nevermind the current price of $250+
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 08:56:21 AM
Does BTCD have a future as a small count boutique novelty coin? Zombie collectable ...
Pages:
Jump to: