Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCD is no more - page 10. (Read 1328440 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 07:45:21 AM
Swap website is down..
Please fix it, we need to swap but we can't..
Activity: 22
January 14, 2018, 02:06:28 AM
https://ico.komodoplatform.com/

its down again ? says refused to connect.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
January 13, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

Why not? Since the last payout from BTCD to KMD swaps is supposed to happen on the 15th of January, and the supernet team will very officially stop working on BTCD, then it's probably for the best. I also think all the exchanges listing BTCD should do the same and add a BTC-KMD market if they still haven't.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 12:28:52 PM
I hope BTCD prices continue to rise, but happy because I bought a few months ago with a cheap price so I get a big profit.
to get a big advantage is buying when the price is cheap and selling when the price is expensive, i think the price BTCD will more increase because in this 2018 the price altcoin will always keep going up. just HOLD and you will rich.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 12:00:49 PM
I hope BTCD prices continue to rise, but happy because I bought a few months ago with a cheap price so I get a big profit.
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
January 13, 2018, 02:25:55 AM
Do you listed your coin on Binance??? I can not find it there.

Only KMD is listed in Binance
What does KMD coin have to do with BTCD?

well KMD is doing the FINAL swap from your BTCD to KMD  with a 1:47 ratio
if you have BTCD you better login to https://ico.komodoplatform.com
and start your swap, after you send the swap you have to put your KMD address and use the PAYOUT tab to get them out
payout will be done on 15th of January and the blocks are generated fast enough at the moment https://www.blockexperts.com/btcd
so if you have BTCD need to hurry

EDIT: it seems the ico website is not accepting any more BTCD so be warned
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
January 12, 2018, 06:15:00 AM
In spite of some criticizing me for not burning the swapped BTCD as it came in, I held firm knowing that it could prove vital to keep the chain alive toward the end.

I was right.

Now the chain is generating blocks right at one per minute.

With the conversion right to KMD ending, I have promised to burn the big stack of BTCD, but I dont want to do it immediately as that would make the chain stop or at best go to a block or two a day and my estimate is more like one per week as a lot of previously staking BTCD stopped when I started last week.

So, I will leave it to the BTCD community to decide when I should burn the big stake. I cant promise to be staking it forever though, so at any moment the chain could grind to a halt. But I will try to keep it staking for at least a week. Beyond that, no promises.

Thanks for the update. I thought that you might do that, but I kept a little reserved in my BTCD wallet to stake just in case.

I also realise you have been busy on a number of projects lately.

The successful conclusion of the BTCD swap will be a great milestone for the record.
Thanks. It probably sets a record to have 95% of coins redeemed, especially for such a long lived coin
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
January 12, 2018, 05:27:13 AM
In spite of some criticizing me for not burning the swapped BTCD as it came in, I held firm knowing that it could prove vital to keep the chain alive toward the end.

I was right.

With the conversion right to KMD ending, I have promised to burn the big stack of BTCD, but I dont want to do it immediately as that would make the chain stop or at best go to a block or two a day and my estimate is more like one per week as a lot of previously staking BTCD stopped when I started last week.

So, I will leave it to the BTCD community to decide when I should burn the big stake. I cant promise to be staking it forever though, so at any moment the chain could grind to a halt. But I will try to keep it staking for at least a week. Beyond that, no promises.

Thanks for the update. I thought that you might do that, but I kept a little reserved in my BTCD wallet to stake just in case.

I also realise you have been busy on a number of projects lately.

The successful conclusion of the BTCD swap will be a great milestone for the record.
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
January 12, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

I was right.

January 12, 2018, 03:07:21 AM
can someone please help me with simple question i lost all by btcd last year just saw i had some in exchange the swap page says i can send from exchange its on bittrex if i do so where will i get my KMD ? is it safe to send from exchange ? or do i need to sync wallet first n send to wallet and then send from it i dont want to though as my internet sucks

Yes I think its safe to send from exchange
why would it matter its a regular BTCD wallet address controlled by Bittrex
if in doubt just jump in the komodo slack (channel #BTCD) and ask there

NOTE: the explorer reports good block generation time
so your coins will not get stuck https://www.blockexperts.com/btcd
Activity: 22
January 12, 2018, 02:10:06 AM
can someone please help me with simple question i lost all by btcd last year just saw i had some in exchange the swap page says i can send from exchange its on bittrex if i do so where will i get my KMD ? is it safe to send from exchange ? or do i need to sync wallet first n send to wallet and then send from it i dont want to though as my internet sucks
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
January 11, 2018, 02:43:33 PM
The January swap will be the final swap so this is the last chance for any remaining holders of BTCD.
January 11, 2018, 01:51:28 PM
Isn't it gonna be changed into Komodo?

I hear there was a swap 1:1 ratio between BTCD and Komodo?

its more like 1 BTCD:47 KMD

and its still possible if you are holding BTCD
15th is the swap so I guess maybe possible till that date
Activity: 7
January 11, 2018, 12:31:35 PM
Thanks jl777B, appreciate the response  Grin
Regards,
Lyndon.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
January 11, 2018, 01:12:51 AM
just to tell that i have acces to ico platform and i did the swap... finally all is fine. the swap rate is 1 BTCD = 47.8993969005 KMD

But

Would love to understand how to get REVS assets. if someboby can help
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Mercy
January 10, 2018, 10:34:23 PM
Isn't it gonna be changed into Komodo?

I hear there was a swap 1:1 ratio between BTCD and Komodo?
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
January 10, 2018, 10:32:31 PM
site is slow but working
only today and tomorrow left to request payout
dont procrastinate, this is the last chance

cannot login the website to make the swap Sad
Activity: 49
January 10, 2018, 05:34:46 PM
hi

where do i get the btcd adress to send it to for a swap? i only seem to get qr code...

Tnx!

Please Provide your Ticket no

Hi jl777B
Did you get my PM? i've accidentally sent to the old KMD/BTCD swap address as the ico.komodo site allowed me to login yesterday.. and there was no warning to not send to the old address then ><

Can you or support please help me? I've created a ticket on the support site, no response yet though, would hate to have lost any coins that I've held since 2014 with u guys =/

Transaction ID: 2a555daa9eb1a4f0fd2179d64aed010c220a54f30de317f03606c4dafefbf8c2

Regards,
Lyndon.

We got your ticket detail, we will check processed funds and will update ticket accordingly. Thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 09:33:53 AM
Do you listed your coin on Binance??? I can not find it there.

Only KMD is listed in Binance
What does KMD coin have to do with BTCD?
Pages:
Jump to: