Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥BTC✪DOGE✪LTC✪DASH✪DGB✪SOL✪TRX✪FEY✪ETH✪ZEC✪🔥Best Faucets🔥 - page 10. (Read 41876 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
After some time I decided to add BitcoinCash(BCH) coin to my list so there is all supported coins from FaucetHub.If you need BCH wallet and do not want to download some desktop wallet you can use address from any exchange supporting BCH or just create deposit BCH address on FaucetHub and then use it for claim.

Happy Fauceting&Good Rewards on https://gameofbitcoins.com
legendary
I love your list I make a good amount from it daily.

Stacy Smiley

Thank you for your nice words Wink

Although the prevailing opinion is that faucets are just waste of time,some users claim nice amount of coins from my list every day.It was not that long ago that the value of BTC is only 200$ and today is almost 3000$-so it is go up 15 times.Collect today and save for future,this is my advice Smiley

Interesting name for a faucet and I am an avid follower of these kind of lists.

Thanks for the offering of your lists in the world of all those alts! Smiley

Name is based on GameOfThrones,they are fighting for the throne and we are in the game of bitcoins&altcoins Smiley

The list contains all the currently available coins on FaucetHub,if some new be listed there I will add it to my list.

Wish you all happy fauceting&good rewards on https://gameofbitcoins.com
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Interesting name for a faucet and I am an avid follower of these kind of lists.

Thanks for the offering of your lists in the world of all those alts! Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I love your list I make a good amount from it daily.

Stacy Smiley
legendary
At 20hk.com of 10 days, the following message appears when I request payment:
Plz try later on!

http://my115.net/ pays 12 satoshi every 5 minutes.

I tested few more times both faucets and for me My115 pay 14 satoshi with some 15-20 second timer,and 20HK is paying 8 satoshi with same timer and there is no problem with claim/withdraw for me.

So there is only one logical explanation,this faucets is set up different rewards based on countries and maybe they just block your withdraw for some reason.

I can only say that I do not have good experiences with this faucets network,they change referral links 2-3 times so far and reset my referrals to 0 every time.

There are many other faucets on my lists,hope you will find some much better then this two Smiley
Activity: 7
At 20hk.com of 10 days, the following message appears when I request payment:
Plz try later on!

http://my115.net/ pays 12 satoshi every 5 minutes.
legendary
Very nice website highly recommend !! quality website with high paying premium faucets list

Thank you for nice words,I hope you will continue to use my list in future and that you will claim good rewards Wink

http://20hk.com/ dont pay.
http://my115.net dont pay.

Do not you need to adjust the list?

I just checked both faucets and they are paying,only thing to adjust is value of rewards.My115 pay 14 satoshi and in 20HK I get 8 satoshi reward.Faucets using this script do not pay direct to FH,after claim you need to click on amount to withdraw satoshi.

Activity: 7
http://20hk.com/ dont pay.
http://my115.net dont pay.

Do not you need to adjust the list?
Activity: 49
Very nice website highly recommend !! quality website with high paying premium faucets list
legendary
All faucet lists are checked and updated,claim free coins and never miss next claim with manual countdown timer/start them only after successful claim.If you like site click on bottom banner and vote for my site.

Happy Fauceting&Good Rewards On https://gameofbitcoins.com
legendary
Your thread surely deserves a bump! The most organized faucet list with many different currencies to claim.

I'm enjoying very much the LTC list. You know how to choose the best of them. Just some of them were empty.

There is only something strange, don't know if it's happening only for me: On several faucets when I try to claim for the first time it says "wrong address", when I try again I can claim the reward. Are the faucet owners setting this to make us claim twice and give them traffic for more time?

Thanks for the nice words and your support Smiley

I am checking lists on daily basis,but it is almost impossible to check all-it's always a job that can never be fully completed,when I check all lists then I can start again from the beginning.But in any case I think it is difficult today to find a more accurate list Wink

Regarding wrong address or invalid address,it is already known problem which has cause in CoinTraffic popads in combination with some browsers.For instance I use Opera because is much faster then other browsers and I also have problem with invalid address,but some users say that it works without problem on Firefox.I report that to few faucet owners and they contact CoinTraffic but they do not have solution for this problem.

Only way to save some time is when you see their add is open in new tab to close that tab and reload faucet page,on that way we can avoid to get invalid address message.

Ok, got it. One faucet owner have written on his faucet about this issue with CoinTraffic popads, saying to reload the page or it would give error. I did it on all faucets where the popads appeared and I could claim without problems with invalid address.

Yes, it's hard to keep everything updated as there are lots of faucets to check, but for me it's good as it's now. Later I will try the DOGE list too.  Smiley

There are some faucet owners who admit that the problem exists and as you say some of them add notice,many users think that they address is blocked and never come back to try again.It is a problrem that can be solved,but now nobody wants to deal with it.

Regarding DOGE faucets,you may see that almost all faucets have rewards with 0.xx DOGE per claim,considering that price of DOGE is go up in last months this is expected,but some of the faucet owners exaggerate with too low rewards.Even 0.1 DOGE is just something above 10 satoshi,and when I see 0.01 rewards this is really too small.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Your thread surely deserves a bump! The most organized faucet list with many different currencies to claim.

I'm enjoying very much the LTC list. You know how to choose the best of them. Just some of them were empty.

There is only something strange, don't know if it's happening only for me: On several faucets when I try to claim for the first time it says "wrong address", when I try again I can claim the reward. Are the faucet owners setting this to make us claim twice and give them traffic for more time?

I am checking lists on daily basis,but it is almost impossible to check all-it's always a job that can never be fully completed,when I check all lists then I can start again from the beginning.But in any case I think it is difficult today to find a more accurate list Wink

Regarding wrong address or invalid address,it is already known problem which has cause in CoinTraffic popads in combination with some browsers.For instance I use Opera because is much faster then other browsers and I also have problem with invalid address,but some users say that it works without problem on Firefox.I report that to few faucet owners and they contact CoinTraffic but they do not have solution for this problem.

Only way to save some time is when you see their add is open in new tab to close that tab and reload faucet page,on that way we can avoid to get invalid address message.

Ok, got it. One faucet owner have written on his faucet about this issue with CoinTraffic popads, saying to reload the page or it would give error. I did it on all faucets where the popads appeared and I could claim without problems with invalid address.

Yes, it's hard to keep everything updated as there are lots of faucets to check, but for me it's good as it's now. Later I will try the DOGE list too.  Smiley
legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
So far looking great I like all of the different faucets.

Thank you for your support,so far 7 coins is available and if ETH is added to FH this will be next coin on list Smiley

Please add my faucet to your list www.freebtcworld.com

Your faucet was already on my list and I just visit them and get message that my IP is banned,it show some IP address in that message but it is not my IP.I think you have some problem in your script and you need to fix that.

I get many questions about Unknown Error message on some faucets-this is because of service NastyHost which is not working currently,and some faucet owners use that service for anti-bot protection.Unfortunately, this service stop working from time to time and only thing you get then on some faucets is that error.

I will add info on every faucet I know that use NastyHost so we can save some time as long as the problem is not resolved.

Yeah True,

I was getting alot of complaints about that but i have made adjustment so please check again and if you have trouble please let me know.
Thanks for adding me to your list in the first place really appreciate it  Smiley

Now your faucet is working nice,I claim few times and there is no problem with blocking IP or anything else.Only thing is that your minumum reward is too low,for me lowest claim is only 11 satoshi and it means that some of users will not come back to claim again.Also your position on faucet list will be very low based on your rewards.You can monitor your statistic and make some adjustment with time.

You're welcome for adding your faucet to https://gameofbitcoins.com
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Your faucet was already on my list and I just visit them and get message that my IP is banned,it show some IP address in that message but it is not my IP.I think you have some problem in your script and you need to fix that.

I get many questions about Unknown Error message on some faucets-this is because of service NastyHost which is not working currently,and some faucet owners use that service for anti-bot protection.Unfortunately, this service stop working from time to time and only thing you get then on some faucets is that error.

I will add info on every faucet I know that use NastyHost so we can save some time as long as the problem is not resolved.

Yeah True,

I was getting alot of complaints about that but i have made adjustment so please check again and if you have trouble please let me know.
Thanks for adding me to your list in the first place really appreciate it  Smiley
Activity: 31
So far looking great I like all of the different faucets.
legendary
Notice YourFreeCoin on the Game of Bitcoins btc faucet list, that faucet has no popups AND free hourly and daily lotteries -- everyone can be a winner now!!

Gotta love the faucet lists at www.gameofbitcoins.comCool

Thank you for nice words and for your support Smiley

For some time there are three new coins on my site,so you can claim BlackCoin,PeerCoin and PrimeCoin among others.Now is exchange available on FaucetHub so you can trade any coin for BTC or you can keep them and wait better price Smiley

Check new faucets-Save your time-Never miss next claim- https://gameofbitcoins.com
Activity: 10
Notice YourFreeCoin on the Game of Bitcoins btc faucet list, that faucet has no popups AND free hourly and daily lotteries -- everyone can be a winner now!!

Gotta love the faucet lists at www.gameofbitcoins.comCool
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: