Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥BTC✪DOGE✪LTC✪DASH✪DGB✪SOL✪TRX✪FEY✪ETH✪ZEC✪🔥Best Faucets🔥 - page 6. (Read 41876 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
add to list

https://sato.host

300% Referral commission

NOW 500% Referral commission

I add you faucet few days ago, and it is probably one of the biggest referral commission currently - but in my opinion you have few "problems". First is that reward is only 20 satoshi, and second that timer is 1440 minutes. This is far away from something which will attract potential users, so it would be better to increase reward, ratio 20 sat to user/100 sat to referrer is not good. You can try with 40 sat reward and 100% or 200% ref commision.

One more thing, that script is have some bug from the start - it may show that user need to wait xxxx minutes to claim even if he claim before that time.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 19
legendary
Just a daily bump - to see what faucets paying best rewards just visit my site - the largest collection of hand-picked faucets daily updated!

legendary
yes for me its mostly a security feature .
Becourse i cant check logs daily somethis few days pass away until i can check for fraud...... so currently many bots claimed on my faucet and most of bot users had about 3-5 k in balance when i found them ....... so if i would payed them direct i had loosed many coins on this situation..... many thinks like this happend in more than 4 years now and the threshold brings me more time to check fraud activites .....

but i have to say iam now logn time in faucet buissnes and i saw many faucets come and go in short time and  nealy no instant faucet become old...

regards

This is true, it is much easier to catch bots if you have big withdraw threshold - but with such low reward it takes too many time for ordinary user to reach that threshold . I would rather set lower threshold and check every payment manually, but depending on the number of users this would require too much work.

Hello, I add your faucets on my list - some of them have decent rewards, you can check where they are placed on the lists and maybe set up better rewards to get more attention from users. I notice only one thing that should maybe be better, after solving short link users is redirected to enter faucet page again - it would be better to redirect users to main faucet page. However maybe you use this as extra bot protection.

Good luck with your project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
yes for me its mostly a security feature .
Becourse i cant check logs daily somethis few days pass away until i can check for fraud...... so currently many bots claimed on my faucet and most of bot users had about 3-5 k in balance when i found them ....... so if i would payed them direct i had loosed many coins on this situation..... many thinks like this happend in more than 4 years now and the threshold brings me more time to check fraud activites .....

but i have to say iam now logn time in faucet buissnes and i saw many faucets come and go in short time and  nealy no instant faucet become old...

regards
legendary

Curretn rate is 15% its only showing on the login screen .
I added this information now also to the  Frequently Asked Questions section Wink

kind regards

Thank you for info - I will check your faucet again, but as I say before that 15k treshold is pretty discouraging for any user even we know you paying. I always prefer faucets that pay direct to FH or at least have lower withdraw treshold. I know it is good for owner security, but many users just give up after some time and get one big 0 and wasted time.
legendary
.-......
I'm not sure do you have some problems with your hosting, but site is very slow loading for me currently?

massive big Databse after 4 years makes loading slow but i have fixxed the porblem Wink
Page now loading much faster then before can you confirm this even from other countrys ?

kind regards

I check again and it is much faster then before, faucet is working nice. Only "problem" is in very high withdraw treshold of 15 000 satoshi, for ordinary user without referrals it is difficult to find motivation to claim on your faucet. I check for my ref link, but I do not see how much is referral commission in %?

Curretn rate is 15% its only showing on the login screen .
I added this information now also to the  Frequently Asked Questions section Wink

kind regards
legendary
.-......
I'm not sure do you have some problems with your hosting, but site is very slow loading for me currently?

massive big Databse after 4 years makes loading slow but i have fixxed the porblem Wink
Page now loading much faster then before can you confirm this even from other countrys ?

kind regards

I check again and it is much faster then before, faucet is working nice. Only "problem" is in very high withdraw treshold of 15 000 satoshi, for ordinary user without referrals it is difficult to find motivation to claim on your faucet. I check for my ref link, but I do not see how much is referral commission in %?
legendary
.-......

kind regards
legendary
Your site is still doing great I see. It has been months since my last visit.
Kudos!

Hello, yes it is still alive and kicking despite all the problems who are following the faucets these days. There is always some users who look for "easy money", but in order to pay them faucet owners use a pretty irritating method of advertising. For us who have faucet lists worst thing is when faucet owners set referral commission to 0, and then expect free advertising of their sites.

But if you look a few years in the past, "wasting time" on faucets can make you several hundred thousand of satoshi per day and today that amounts worth 40 times more in $. Claim some coins now and then form faucets is not bad thing, considering a possible very bright future of cryptocurrency Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Your site is still doing great I see. It has been months since my last visit.
Kudos!
legendary
hi maybee you wanna add my faucet is long time online same as your list Wink
https://yannik.biz
Gives good Claim rates and you can double them by loyal bonus !
You should find refferal link and all infromations on the  Frequently Asked Questions button !

regards

Hello, nice to see your site is still alive, most of faucets/faucets list are disappeared with time...

I check your faucet, first thing is too high withdraw limit (15 000 Satoshi), how many claims is needed to reach that, even with help of referrals? I more prefer instant payment faucets, but I will test how your faucet work in next days.

legendary
hi maybee you wanna add my faucet is long time online same as your list Wink
https://yannik.biz
Gives good Claim rates and you can double them by loyal bonus !
You should find refferal link and all infromations on the  Frequently Asked Questions button !

regards
legendary

I'm sure that you are in a Country which is not supported from our Advertising Partner. The Faucet is not the big Thing yet. Our Focus are the Videos. People are beginning to use the Videos if they are available yeah i know Sad

We pay out that's no Problem. Withdraw minimum will be lowered if we have added more Offerwalls.

A nice Start in the Saturday for a User Smiley

This is very nice stats, but he is just one of lucky users who live in Tier 1 country like UK, USA or similar, most of others get very low payment or as in my case nothing to see. I will check your site from time to time to see if there is any changes, good luck.
Activity: 20
Hi,

Could you also add https://synced-rewards.com to your List?

Thank you Smiley

Hello, sorry for late answer, I check your site same day as you posted. Regarding site, only thing I see it is working is faucet which pay me 2/3 points what is equally to satoshi, and timer is 3600 seconds. Withdraw treshold is too high at 10 000 satoshi considering your rewards, also I do not see any other way to collect points since there is no videos to watch or any other task except one external link for mining.

I'm sure that you are in a Country which is not supported from our Advertising Partner. The Faucet is not the big Thing yet. Our Focus are the Videos. People are beginning to use the Videos if they are available yeah i know Sad

We pay out that's no Problem. Withdraw minimum will be lowered if we have added more Offerwalls.

A nice Start in the Saturday for a User Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/zNSzXqx.png
legendary
Hi,

Could you also add https://synced-rewards.com to your List?

Thank you Smiley

Hello, sorry for late answer, I check your site same day as you posted. Regarding site, only thing I see it is working is faucet which pay me 2/3 points what is equally to satoshi, and timer is 3600 seconds. Withdraw treshold is too high at 10 000 satoshi considering your rewards, also I do not see any other way to collect points since there is no videos to watch or any other task except one external link for mining.
Activity: 20
legendary
Just a daily bump - to see what faucets paying best rewards just visit my site - the largest collection of hand-picked faucets daily updated!

Pages:
Jump to: