Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥BTC✪DOGE✪LTC✪DASH✪DGB✪SOL✪TRX✪FEY✪ETH✪ZEC✪🔥Best Faucets🔥 - page 9. (Read 41876 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TcAs4B8SaPTQJqmKU8pYisV8RuNdh6cXZT
Popups Only appear One time per entry , so if you enter , you have to close 4 of them , and after first claim , not a lot will get on.
About Refferal Commission , i made it especially 1 Satoshi as refferal, cause don't forget it's not 5 minute faucet , it's 0 Minute faucet. So you get 1 satoshi every claim from every user , And user can make atleast 5 claims at that duration Or Even 10+ claims. Above 1 satoshi for refferal will make me lose money so sadly, i won't be increasing it. But i do guarentee that you will always get 1 satoshi per claim(And Not 0).
Moreover , i increased rewards so it's 12-15 satoshi Every claim(Will stay like this for long time atleast until bitcoin won't reach like 6500$) , so it's one of the highest paying faucet out there , just for closing up couple of popups at the start and then just do the link shortner for the claim.

I understand how faucets work and that you can not pay more then you get from ads/short links but 0 minute timer in combination with short link is not something that user will use too much.Maybe to try with 5 min timer and reward 25-30 satoshi?

Best Faucets -- Daily Updated -- Visit&Claim -- https://gameofbitcoins.com

The Shortners are the thing that makes the faucet profitable... the problem with faucethero is that he takes the first shortner link(the shortlink of the owner for his profit) and the next are our short link... There is max amount of satoshis i can pay before getting into negative including refferal link , and the optimal amount is 12-15 satoshis. doing 1 shortner takes not more than 20 seconds... and in 5 minutes the person can do atleast 10-15 of those in total earning minimum of 120 satoshis(Can Even Reach 225 satoshis) Every 5 Minutes or even more if the user is faster.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Popups Only appear One time per entry , so if you enter , you have to close 4 of them , and after first claim , not a lot will get on.
About Refferal Commission , i made it especially 1 Satoshi as refferal, cause don't forget it's not 5 minute faucet , it's 0 Minute faucet. So you get 1 satoshi every claim from every user , And user can make atleast 5 claims at that duration Or Even 10+ claims. Above 1 satoshi for refferal will make me lose money so sadly, i won't be increasing it. But i do guarentee that you will always get 1 satoshi per claim(And Not 0).
Moreover , i increased rewards so it's 12-15 satoshi Every claim(Will stay like this for long time atleast until bitcoin won't reach like 6500$) , so it's one of the highest paying faucet out there , just for closing up couple of popups at the start and then just do the link shortner for the claim.

I understand how faucets work and that you can not pay more then you get from ads/short links but 0 minute timer in combination with short link is not something that user will use too much.Maybe to try with 5 min timer and reward 25-30 satoshi?

hi bro,
I see my doge faucet is listed in your Doge faucet list. Thanks for that but I noticed that the link is wrong.

Also the reward has increased to 2 - 2.5 doge per claim permanently.

Thank you for notice me about referral link,it is fixed and reward is updated.Your faucet is at this moment best paid doge faucet and I think LTC is paying very good reward also.Good luck with all faucets and keep up the good work Smiley

Best Faucets -- Daily Updated -- Visit&Claim -- https://gameofbitcoins.com
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
hi bro,
I see my doge faucet is listed in your Doge faucet list. Thanks for that but I noticed that the link is wrong.

Also the reward has increased to 2 - 2.5 doge per claim permanently.

legendary
Hey, Could you Add my faucet?
Paying from 10-40 satoshi every 5 minutes Instantly to FaucetHub. Will do a little change in the near future and You will be able to earn even more!
+15% refferal System
http://thesecondoneclaimingzonetk.000webhostapp.com/

Hello,thank you for your interest-I check your faucet and it is blocked by Malwarebytes as suspected bad URL or an unwanted program.Maybe you have something on your site which is dangerous,try to check and remove that.I can add your site to web exclusions but usually I do not make such things,security is still in the first place.If the situation is changed in relation to this problem, I will be happy to add your faucet Smiley

Only list daily updated with best paying faucets,claim you coins on : https://gameofbitcoins.com

Thank you for your Feedback , and indeed i changed Script / Site , so now it will be secured/Paying High. I Would like my faucets to be at a very high position on the list if it's possible  Cheesy

Could you Add my new Faucet There?  http://btczone.faucethero.com/   Minimum 10 Satoshi Every claim WITHOUT Timer! Rate is increased Sometimes so it's worth checking Daily Smiley

I Also have Doge Faucet Where you can earn Without Timer 0.4-0.6 Doge , if you have a doge rotator , add it there Smiley ... rate will be increased there also on special days Smiley http://dogezone.faucethero.com/

Both of sites have 10% refferal commission , so you can earn as well from your Rotator users.

Hello,I check your faucets and both are on the list.Regarding rewards on BTC faucet,with all that pop ads/new windows opening+short link with more pops I think there is just a few users who will go to all this for 10-12 satoshi.And what I have from referrals commision of 8%,it is hard to calculate...less then 1 satoshi Smiley

Paying from 10-40 satoshi every 5 minutes Instantly to FaucetHub. Will do a little change in the near future and You will be able to earn even more!
+15% refferal System

Hello,thank you for your interest-I check your faucet and it is blocked by Malwarebytes as suspected bad URL or an unwanted program.Maybe you have something on your site which is dangerous,try to check and remove that.I can add your site to web exclusions but usually I do not make such things,security is still in the first place.If the situation is changed in relation to this problem, I will be happy to add your faucet Smiley

Only list daily updated with best paying faucets,claim you coins on : https://gameofbitcoins.com

Thank you for your Feedback , and indeed i changed Script / Site , so now it will be secured/Paying High. I Would like my faucets to be at a very high position on the list if it's possible  Cheesy

Could you Add my new Faucet There?  http://btczone.faucethero.com/   Minimum 10 Satoshi Every claim WITHOUT Timer! Rate is increased Sometimes so it's worth checking Daily Smiley

I Also have Doge Faucet Where you can earn Without Timer 0.4-0.6 Doge , if you have a doge rotator , add it there Smiley ... rate will be increased there also on special days Smiley http://dogezone.faucethero.com/

Both of sites have 10% refferal commission , so you can earn as well from your Rotator users.
legendary
+15% refferal System

+15% refferal System
legendary
You can get hooked on to this site very easily, especially for its simplicity and ease of use.
I would recommend this especially because we all experience haphazard presence over a lot of faucet sites when we start out in collection for any crypto-currency and then get efficient down the line. This site shortens the whole process in a big way by saving your time and getting you organised early on. You just have to replicate the format in case you do find some additional sites.
And if any trouble, the owner is easily accessible in FaucetHub and can resolve your problems quickly.

All in all : HAPPY FAUCETING Smiley.

Thanks for the kind words and nice comment,I hope you will continue to claim good rewards from my site Wink

As you can see BTC price is going up and most BTC faucet lower reward or they are without balance_but this is normal in situation like this/price can always go up or down and there is always some good faucet to claim.

Since Doge price is low I suggest to collect them as much you can because faucets pay good now.Doge can be pumped anytime so there is always opportunity for profit.Check also other coins and save your time with most accurate lists updated daily Smiley

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
You can get hooked on to this site very easily, especially for its simplicity and ease of use.
I would recommend this especially because we all experience haphazard presence over a lot of faucet sites when we start out in collection for any crypto-currency and then get efficient down the line. This site shortens the whole process in a big way by saving your time and getting you organised early on. You just have to replicate the format in case you do find some additional sites.
And if any trouble, the owner is easily accessible in FaucetHub and can resolve your problems quickly.

All in all : HAPPY FAUCETING Smiley.
legendary
Wow, great site bro!

Keep up the great work. I will bookmark you and check back once in awhile.  Wink

Thank you,I hope there will be some great faucets also-I catch all that pay some decent reward Smiley

For all looking good faucet list with nine coins supported just visit my site and claim some free coins Wink

Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community
Wow, great site bro!

Keep up the great work. I will bookmark you and check back once in awhile.  Wink
legendary
I was observing the computer becomes full of cookies too fast (making the machine slower) when using faucets, especially these days.

Do you clean your cache once in how much time interval? And do you recommend which browser to claim on faucets?

This is true,if you are spending much time on internet you will get many cache&cookies in your browser daily.There is option to be set in some browsers to delete cache/cookies after exit browser or you can do it manually in browser or with CCleaner.I do it every time after finish surfing.

For browser I use Opera and it was very good in start but after few updates is not good as before.Firefox is to slow and have problem with reCaptcha more then Opera.I never try Chrome but maybe I will try and see is there any difference.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I was observing the computer becomes full of cookies too fast (making the machine slower) when using faucets, especially these days.

Do you clean your cache once in how much time interval? And do you recommend which browser to claim on faucets?
legendary
Very good page and the list one of the best

thanks for put such a work and care. It shows your love and respect for us faucet hunters that have hard time dealing with faucets and try to get a little better luck and take the maximum of the few hours one can spend by week chasing and hunting faucets that promise high payment but when one already had filling captchas deal with a jungle of pop us and windows Zaz no reward

This list is the solution to all that drama. One even choose faucets by the type of captcha. there are so may ways one can set the list. Is is amazing. So professional, clear, no pop ups,  so well structured. I love it. I economize a lot of time. Is my #1 rota-tor. Updated and so easy to use.

Thank you xavierh18&correosdelbosque Smiley

To maintain faucet lists updated today is not easy task,many try but after some time 90% of faucet list/rotator stop working because there is very low profit with this,even if you have many referrals.

I will try to keep all list updated like always-just come every day and claim some free coins.Collect today and profit in future Wink

Visit https://gameofbitcoins.com for best paying faucets Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
 thanks for put such a work and care. It shows your love and respect for us faucet hunters that have hard time dealing with faucets and try to get a little better luck and take the maximum of the few hours one can spend by week chasing and hunting faucets that promise high payment but when one already had filling captchas deal with a jungle of pop us and windows Zaz no reward

This list is the solution to all that drama. One even choose faucets by the type of captcha. there are so may ways one can set the list. Is is amazing. So professional, clear, no pop ups,  so well structured. I love it. I economize a lot of time. Is my #1 rota-tor. Updated and so easy to use.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Kiixer
Very good page and the list one of the best
legendary
Ethereum is now supported on FaucetHub and it is also available on my site,list is checked and updated with best ETH faucets currently available.

If there is any questions, suggestions or you need any help with site or coin wallet just send me PM here or search me on FaucetHub chat-I will be happy to help Smiley

Any user comment here will be rewarded on FaucetHub chat with nice tip/or send me your DOGE address to PM Wink
legendary
Claim from best faucets currently available,including faucets from Premium FaucetHub Lists.Sort faucets by type,name,reward,timer,status and save your time.All faucets are checked at least once a week,and BTC list every day Smiley

Happy Fauceting&Good Rewards  ---- https://gameofbitcoins.com
legendary
sir may i ask you a question? do i need to use my (faucethub.io) account then go to your website game of bitcoins? and click some faucets sites over there? sorry newbie here Smiley thank u

Hello,I'm sorry for the late reply.

Yes,you need to use your coins address linked to your FaucetHub account to claim from faucets.Most faucets on my site are from FH,but there are few from FaucetSystem also.

If you have any other question just post here or send me PM.I wish you happy fauceting Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: