Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCDoubleX.com] Double Your Bitcoins [1/16 LAUNCHED] - page 23. (Read 18561 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://blockchain.info/address/1CspGSXgcsgW9wsE8F8XFLXXrqcmEmHFRD  0.01

https://blockchain.info/address/18DRC4myY3fp92VF1KcvUTHae1Vh2u8eov    0.01

paid to you and showed in your list of pay outs however these transactions are cancelled both.

so repay them now please and to be confirmed

so when will I get my coins??

I deposit 2 times 0.01, received 2 times 0.02.

no confirmation, and now is cancelled, coins are gone.

you should explain better and honest when this will be paid. the payment is gone.

Blockchain can be very hecked with issues outside of anyone's control. YOU MUST provide more info regarding the deposits so I can review.
Most likely if it was actually cancelled, I will have to resend them. Now any payouts RETURNED or cancelled due to Blockchain will now be resent automatically.SmileySmiley

I've sent all the details via Email. Kindly check and respond to it.

Thanks

StrongGuy Smiley
Activity: 25
Dear Admin,
If there is so much problem happening with your website payments. People are saying they are not getting payments. Then please check your website properly so that the transactions are smooth and people get their deposited money on time. Also when we deposit then it's not showing in the deposit list for long hours..people loose hope.

If you really want deposits to increase and we refer our friends then please correct the above said things.

Then you see how many people deposits in your website. See how bx2.club is working it's transactions are so smooth. No body complains except the blockchain delay which is universal problem for all admins.
Activity: 28

you should explain better and honest when this will be paid. the payment is gone.

Blockchain can be very hecked with issues outside of anyone's control. YOU MUST provide more info regarding the deposits so I can review.
Most likely if it was actually cancelled, I will have to resend them. Now any payouts RETURNED or cancelled due to Blockchain will now be resent automatically.SmileySmiley

You can pay me the 0.04 to 1CAdWVZ86mbwjmCrTfPwdQKw7iaDUKpNQC

to show if this is real or scam.
Guys please no one is here to scam and most delays are within Blockchain which I try to review late confirmed deposis and even double spends.

You guys have to trust me on this! I am not here to scam anyone. Even though things are automated, only human needs is MONITORING or adding any deposits for users who are impatient. Smiley

I have updated the system to fit more better to how our system works. As more deposits enter, more automatic payments of doubled bitcoins are paid out. I have removed the time frame because this is impossible to say when deposits are slow and in smaller amounts.

Please understand that this is a doubler so time can be taken when many deposits are needed.

I am always connected here so need to feel I will run away or scam! If you have a deposit issue, please do PM me or at [email protected]

is it safe to invest now? it is moving now..

Wait until we get our lost money. Else you will be also at the same end of losing the money.
is it safe to invest now? it is moving now..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I lost one payment. I had deposited 0.006 btc and while it seems 0.012 btc was sent, it never confirmed but actually got cancelled and I haven't received it.

Please resend the cancelled transactions. Hopefully this won't happen again, your site was working really well at the beginning!
show prove, I don't believe it. last 2 transactions are cancelled. waiting for 2 more pay-outs if that will happen probably again no confirmation.

admin was just online, no reply so if he was not scamming why no reply and to fix this right now
I've lost 3 payments. Kindly repay them for my future invested back here.
Activity: 32
Transactions are now getting confirmed... though i lost the last two payouts....
@btcdoublex

why payments are cancelled? and coins are gone.

you have something to explain  Huh
is this site paying? i see the paid count progress.

The site is paying. Transactions are unconfirmed, so Money is getting canceled after a long time. Read the above post.

then who's to blame? blockchain i guess.. or i'm wrong?

The site is paying. Transactions are unconfirmed, so Money is getting canceled after a long time. Read the above post.
Hey my threetransaction Which had 0% confirmation have gone. My balance has reduced and those two payments which u sent were cancelled.
 Edit: 3 Payments . only 0.01 was doubled to 0.02 was received, rest all got cancelled and debited from my account. Kindly help.

Edit:
1. 0.0009BTC paid to you: https://blockchain.info/tx/bb811252d4f848d5f139fd87de77e1e94a180296ce452942bddd5a93375c120c
Payment return was 0.0018 BTC which  is gone .

2. 0.0009254 paid to you : https://blockchain.info/tx/f99e85facbc0b77cc2dd2d3a5283c90ee00052f8cb461d387c7114d4d79ee1c4
Payment return was 0.00198508BTC. which is gone.

3. 0.0006 Paid to you: https://blockchain.info/tx/2b6fb7ea0a99fb598733d408a1ba25f3755aac19f1c6969e200a5f8a1f53ff94

Payment return was 0.0012 which is gone.

All the above 3 were having 0% and unconfirmed transaction and have been gone from my account.

Payment received till date are

1. 0.02BTC : https://blockchain.info/tx/aa91f94804eb089a7c67e8954976f400c341426fc01532c5e2ec0576e00f42da
2. 0.001BTC : https://blockchain.info/tx/769c60bcc7ac0cc7d917f0f3ba14dc8f435bed75ab163d7e17b9cea488e40a2e

Total Amount to be sent Again is 0.004BTC , If you want I can show you the proof of my Account where the payment has gone.

Kindly check and reply ASAP.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
so it comes to end.
ended up with scam
Activity: 25
Hello Admin,
I had deposited to your website. My address is 1PuuCRoFkCqxSCYjTzEpHMh5Z3Dm3dn8Y2. It's more than 4 hours still not yet visible in the lists. How is your website functioning...Huh Working or not?? Please make deposit confirmation fast.
Activity: 34
Invested 0.038 BTC, but not paid since 5 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: