Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCDoubleX.com] Double Your Bitcoins [1/16 LAUNCHED] - page 27. (Read 18561 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi, when I want to invest, the address shown, and the qr-code generated are not the same, please check...

The qr-code should be showing just fine.
Try now as I have updated it using the Google version recently.
Activity: 56
He's paying out. It's nice let's c till when

Any bonus for posting txn proof?
https://blockchain.info/tx/769c60bcc7ac0cc7d917f0f3ba14dc8f435bed75ab163d7e17b9cea488e40a2e
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
Hi, when I want to invest, the address shown, and the qr-code generated are not the same, please check...
Activity: 434
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
The only reason I just deposited was because the minimum is so low. I tried 0.0006 btc which is about 30 cents. It already confirmed however the deposit is not showing up on the screen.

Guys, if the admin is too poor that he needs to steal 30 cents and can't double it to 60 (which I can by looking around on the floor of my local grocery shop's parking lot) then he sure as hell cannot double anymore. Don't deposit.
Activity: 397
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Site is still not working for me, probably DNS resolving or something.

I got a question, invested yesterday 0.12856775 BTC
Can't seem it listed on your website, plus i am waiting more than 24 hours now for a payment.
What will you do about this?

It shows on site:
Paid to Users: 0.02190264 BTC

So i am guessing that i am not getting paid if others already are?

i am assuming that this is yours
2 H   01-15-2016 19:41:54   1DwQ7bhcgmVyg9mKogXnKX3cfQDDsmvtFR   0.12856775 BTC

i just deposited a small amount lets see what happens Cheesy
it allready showed up in the deposits
2 H   01-16-2016 14:33   19tEtRY9zkecHSMKeJWvFj9cFHAEoekdff   0.002 BTC
Activity: 14
Site is still not working for me, probably DNS resolving or something.

I got a question, invested yesterday 0.12856775 BTC
Can't seem it listed on your website, plus i am waiting more than 24 hours now for a payment.
What will you do about this?

It shows on site:
Paid to Users: 0.02190264 BTC

So i am guessing that i am not getting paid if others already are?

I Bitcoin address:  1K6Ar5PPRuoP2QQQGGLUmbt1pkYDLq4qXR  0.005 deposit   2 Hours thank you admin http://www.btcdoublex.com
Thank all for your patience as I restored the hosting for BTCDoubleX. Smiley Smiley
Our old hosting server has a very strict policy with e-mail which we only performed for e-mail documentation of all processes.
Everything is 100% back to normal with a much better server and hosting provider.

Payouts had begun processing the very instant new deposits had arrived.

If you have any questions or concerns please do contact me immediately via PM or [email protected]

Yo waiting for my payment. Site seems to be updated now. Hopefully you win our trust so that we can bring in referrals. You can PM me if u need help with hosting or web or iOS app. Wink

Also you don't have HTTPS certificate. We need to remove HTTPS from the link and it opens fine. Kindly get a certificate for HTTPS.

Pl.post your proof of transaction

Thank you for your patience. Yes the HTTPS issue is being reviewed but NOT an issue.
DO NOT WORRY about any hacking or attack issue because our server is BACKED UP
by the minute and there is NO PERSONAL DATA for anyone to access or hack.

Everything is running automated as planned.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
SCAM BAROMETER: You've already been scammed  Grin
Thank all for your patience as I restored the hosting for BTCDoubleX. Smiley Smiley
Our old hosting server has a very strict policy with e-mail which we only performed for e-mail documentation of all processes.
Everything is 100% back to normal with a much better server and hosting provider.

If you have any questions or concerns please do contact me immediately via PM or [email protected]

Yo waiting for my payment. Site seems to be updated now. Hopefully you win our trust so that we can bring in referrals. You can PM me if u need help with hosting or web or iOS app. Wink

Also you don't have HTTPS certificate. We need to remove HTTPS from the link and it opens fine. Kindly get a certificate for HTTPS.

Pl.post your proof of transaction
Still can't access the website.
But im glad that you came back, for a second i thought that i lost $50

Hi I got after 2 hours on my investment was - thank you admin https://btcdoublex.com
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chrome is giving warning. Its says it is not secure.

50$ in the air...
What was the point for this project, to take the only investment it had,
that is my 50$ and run away?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Just got a 403 forbidden error, can no longer access website. 
Pages:
Jump to: