Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCDoubleX.com] Double Your Bitcoins [1/16 LAUNCHED] - page 24. (Read 18561 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
do not wait it will not be confirmed and transactions will be canceled a few days later.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Doesn't look good, hopefully no one input anything here.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Site not paying and op not replying, i wonder what happened  Roll Eyes

EDIT: Site is down for me
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
   01-16-2016 17:23    1HFP9ZivRKwZebDMozA4xEVJF589JQ7W2Z    0.0191 BTC

NOT PAID.. Huh

Calma
Activity: 25
Hello Admin,
I have deposited from this address 1PuuCRoFkCqxSCYjTzEpHMh5Z3Dm3dn8Y2 & it's not showing in the last deposit lists. May I know how many confirmations needed to be shown in the lists of your last deposits?
Activity: 32
Blockchain api is always messing up; so please,  have little patience Smiley.....

And please stop whining if you really want this to last....
Follow wallet status instead
https://blockchain.info/address/13mqeGNcQUAye4SbbH1uKr1LjcKzso5NWr
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
Guys please, this is not the cause of the op, it is the cause of Bitcoin and more specific the congestion or payements in the blockchain API, has NOTHING to do wish op site... Though bear in mind that this is NO exclusion whether this is a scam or not...
Activity: 113
https://blockchain.info/de/unconfirmed-transactions

There are after every new block over 6200 unconfirmed transactions. It is the blocksize.. And if you/they only paid a small trans-fee, it must wait...
Activity: 56
@btcdoublex

why are payments not confirmed, answer please!!  Huh Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Never mind about what I just said - I received my payment just now.

I guess there are really large delays but I swear I didn't see the payment on the website!
Activity: 34
Transaction ID be51703dadd2c21a49bdb6a12756a4f3175cd40d6e4671fca47cec796f0d7bd3

the previous payment without problems is still not received
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
All the payments I received are not confirmed.Why?

Network Propagation-0% (Very Poor) Why? This is stopping those confirmations!!
Activity: 32
Confirmation or no confirmation,  you can still use your bitcoin once it's in your wallet. ..  check 1842G19e9gvN99sShzTZ2TQBjv8mkkDFui on deposit list and see for yourself. ...

Admin, good job anyway. ... Grin
Activity: 9
Gave a positive rep. Hopefully bitcoin's network gets better. 0% unconfirmed .

Activity: 28
Never mind what I said previously, this website does pay.

It was just delayed in posting the payment on the website but I checked my wallet and really did receive 200% in about 2 hours. Impressive, thanks.

Just please don't scam, I like receiving profit  Wink
Did you got any confirmations on the money received.

Its easy to send money but hard to earn.
I sent him and got confirmations within minutes and now received money and its like taking forever to get confirmed.

My bitcoin has already been confirmed, yes. It has about 8 right now and is in my wallet.

Here's the transaction: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/105dc93bd4d4f8bae661315eaab96d101b4ae15eac545f0d6a7abba28735a105

Sometimes the blockchain gets screwed up and some transactions get caught in the "limbo" where it takes super long to confirm. One time it took a whole week for my transaction to get 1 confirmation. As long as it shows up on some kind of a blockchain or blocktrail as being sent then it he's paid the money it's just a matter of time before the payment is processed through the blockchain which is out of anyone's control.

Your deposit has been added. Things can become very delayed with the bitcoin's network.
Pages:
Jump to: