Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site - page 18. (Read 21750 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 08:27:38 AM
I like the Poker Mavens software but sets this site aside from the rest of the sites running Poker Mavens? http://www.pokermavens.net/  Isn't it easy to cheat the Mavens software with cheat engines? Are the withdrawals manual or automatic?  What kind of security to you insure? Bot detection? Collusion detection?  Multi-accounts?

Well, if you looked at other sites running the Mavens software, you'd know that many things set btckings.com aside. Design, layout, affiliate program (especially how easy it is to use - something we take a lot of pride in), automatic deposits - only one confirmation needed, great customer service, timely cashouts, various promotions, forum presence...

What exactly are 'cheat engines'?
Withdrawals are manual, but always in a timely manner.
No bot detection - we actually deploy bots as stated both on this forum and on our website.
No collusion detection. Collusion is overrated - i.e. it is really hard for 2 players to profitable collude against another players, it requires a lot of time and energy - especially if it is to go undetected by other players. If someone's going to collude at our micro games then good luck to them.
Our games are anonymous, no KYC etc., we only verify players' email address - in case they lose the password. In other words, we don't check for multi-accounts. We don't encourage them, but there's no way for us to prevent it. Anyway, it would not be in players' long term interest as they will be able to cash-in their bonus points in the future. And having 1000 bonus points in 2 separate accounts will be worth less than having 2000 bonus points in one account.

I hope this answers your question.

@iPhone 5 guy: Maven software is not really meant to be played on small mobile devices. It is possible, but we would not recommend it. Unless you're Gennady of course, that guy rocks his cell phone. BTW Gennady, why don't you buy a laptop? You sure won enough money off our poor bots to buy 10 laptops  Cheesy

idk pc or laptop and which one xD
Activity: 172
August 22, 2017, 06:43:04 AM
I like the Poker Mavens software but sets this site aside from the rest of the sites running Poker Mavens? http://www.pokermavens.net/  Isn't it easy to cheat the Mavens software with cheat engines? Are the withdrawals manual or automatic?  What kind of security to you insure? Bot detection? Collusion detection?  Multi-accounts?

Well, if you looked at other sites running the Mavens software, you'd know that many things set btckings.com apart from the rest of the sites. Design, layout, affiliate program (especially how easy it is to use - something we take a lot of pride in), automatic deposits - only one confirmation needed, great customer service, timely cashouts, various promotions, forum presence...

What exactly are 'cheat engines'?
Withdrawals are manual, but always in a timely manner.
No bot detection - we actually deploy bots as stated both on this forum and on our website.
No collusion detection. Collusion is overrated - i.e. it is really hard for 2 players to profitable collude against another players, it requires a lot of time and energy - especially if it is to go undetected by other players. If someone's going to collude at our micro games then good luck to them.
Our games are anonymous, no KYC etc., we only verify players' email address - in case they lose the password. In other words, we don't check for multi-accounts. We don't encourage them, but there's no way for us to prevent it. Anyway, it would not be in players' long term interest as they will be able to cash-in their bonus points in the future. And having 1000 bonus points in 2 separate accounts will be worth less than having 2000 bonus points in one account.

I hope this answers your question.

@iPhone 5 guy: Maven software is not really meant to be played on small mobile devices. It is possible, but we would not recommend it. Unless you're Gennady of course, that guy rocks his cell phone. BTW Gennady, why don't you buy a laptop? You sure won enough money off our poor bots to buy 10 laptops  Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 22, 2017, 06:33:57 AM
I like the Poker Mavens software but sets this site aside from the rest of the sites running Poker Mavens? http://www.pokermavens.net/  Isn't it easy to cheat the Mavens software with cheat engines? Are the withdrawals manual or automatic?  What kind of security to you insure? Bot detection? Collusion detection?  Multi-accounts?

I have never thought about that before. What "cheat engines" are you talking about? Can you provide a source so I can research the subject on my own.

If you mean the "cheating bots", software which you can download to win on gambling sites, they are designed to steal your info, like logins, passwords etc., and downloading those is inadvisable.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 22, 2017, 03:16:58 AM
I'm having issues to play while using my Iphone 5 doesn't let me go into the table. Saw all the new freerolls but can't play on my phone and can't stay on computer all the way long.

why you cant play with phone? i play every day like 10 hours only with phone xD

What I meant was that I can not join tournaments, but I can play them. Then I have to registrer from the computer and then play from the cell phone. The problem is that the looby can not be seen on my iphone. well since my screen is small (Iphone 5) otherwise I don't I can send an screenshot of it to support if it helps.

Even if you can play it on mobile phone, but with iPhone 5 which has small screen then I think it wont be fun as you will only see so small table and the cards especially. Playing poker on mobile is not really recommended imho unless there is a special application that you can install on your phone.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 01:44:05 AM
I'm having issues to play while using my Iphone 5 doesn't let me go into the table. Saw all the new freerolls but can't play on my phone and can't stay on computer all the way long.

What I meant was that I can not join tournaments, but I can play them. Then I have to registrer from the computer and then play from the cell phone. The problem is that the looby can not be seen on my iphone. well since my screen is small (Iphone 5) otherwise I don't I can send an screenshot of it to support if it helps.
August 22, 2017, 12:57:01 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 10:21:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
August 21, 2017, 05:02:25 PM
I like the Poker Mavens software but sets this site aside from the rest of the sites running Poker Mavens? http://www.pokermavens.net/  Isn't it easy to cheat the Mavens software with cheat engines? Are the withdrawals manual or automatic?  What kind of security to you insure? Bot detection? Collusion detection?  Multi-accounts?
August 21, 2017, 04:48:39 PM
Perpetual 1K is basically a Sit&Go tournament. It starts whenever 10 players register. We will also add a Perpetual 500 which will be 6 handed.

Wow, that's really great, two perpetual tournaments with zero Buy-in! I guess I can take part in those.  Smiley

I wish I had more free time, because I really want to learn how to play poker like Gennady. Tell us your secret, Gennady. How to always win? Smiley

its a secret Cheesy xD

I saw Gennadys play few times. BtcKings is the only site where he can actually play. On real sites like Pokerstars he would get KO from the table before he entered. In one word terrible play

maybe i am bad but i have play today over 5 times 10k tournament and won all Cheesy
August 21, 2017, 04:18:51 PM
We got a couple of inquiries from players asking how long it takes to process their cashouts. It will never take more than 24 hours and it will usually take less than couple of hours.

Please check blockchain.info before starting to panic. A few cashouts that we processed early this afternoon still have 0 confirmations. It is not something we have control over, but once you see your transaction on the blockchain.info you know we sent it and it is basically good as gold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger
August 21, 2017, 03:05:16 PM
Prostitute gives a great blowjob here for only 0.01BTC   Wink Wink Wink Wink

For 0.05 i can buy her
Activity: 140
August 21, 2017, 02:45:36 PM
Perpetual 1K is basically a Sit&Go tournament. It starts whenever 10 players register. We will also add a Perpetual 500 which will be 6 handed.

Wow, that's really great, two perpetual tournaments with zero Buy-in! I guess I can take part in those.  Smiley

I wish I had more free time, because I really want to learn how to play poker like Gennady. Tell us your secret, Gennady. How to always win? Smiley

its a secret Cheesy xD

I saw Gennadys play few times. BtcKings is the only site where he can actually play. On real sites like Pokerstars he would get KO from the table before he entered. In one word terrible play

OMG - LOL Kid-diK! You really have to find yourself a life! The crap that you post is unbelievable. Jumping from post to post and inciting. Who cares about PokerStars? Who cares if Gennady is a good player or not? Who cares?

Your internets biggest troll ever!
My advice to you is this:
Take like 0.05 BTC, convert it to dollars or euros or whatever currency you deal with in your country. Take it to a prostitute, and get yourself laid.
Maybe you'll wake up tomorrow a happier person and stop trolling.
Seriously, your a sick individual.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger
August 21, 2017, 01:19:27 PM

its a secret Cheesy xD

August 21, 2017, 12:15:35 PM
What I meant is implementing promotion-scheme Gennady suggested costs money. We have to pay the IT guy, we have to spend time and energy testing it etc.
We will do it down the road, hopefully soon, but it's just that now, at this moment, we can't justify the expense.

you must do 2 man tournament with entry 100.000+8000 and 1.000.000+80000 for big player like bigfish and joyjoy thats good money for the site Cheesy
August 21, 2017, 12:08:20 PM

its a secret Cheesy xD
Activity: 615
Merit: 253
August 21, 2017, 11:10:23 AM
I'm not sure why, but I was getting an error screen whenever I tried to load the site. this went on for a couple weeks.. but a couple days ago, it finally started working! so far, I'm really impressed. great work guys!

thanks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 21, 2017, 06:12:18 AM

August 21, 2017, 04:09:33 AM
What I meant is implementing promotion-scheme Gennady suggested costs money. We have to pay the IT guy, we have to spend time and energy testing it etc.
We will do it down the road, hopefully soon, but it's just that now, at this moment, we can't justify the expense.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 03:54:29 AM
Congratulations on you win Gennady. And thank you for your input. We will implement promotions and "bonus points to chips feature", we just want to make sure we can take off first. Right now we are losing money and we are reluctant to make any new investments till we start breaking-even at least.
what kind of investement we can do?
August 21, 2017, 03:44:09 AM
Congratulations on you win Gennady. And thank you for your input. We will implement promotions and "bonus points to chips feature", we just want to make sure we can take off first. Right now we are losing money and we are reluctant to make any new investments till we start breaking-even at least.
Pages:
Jump to: