Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCX [ANN][ BITCOINX ]: DECENTRALIZED MONEY- COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK| - page 8. (Read 36961 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
we already have masternode on bitcoinX which is being renewed every 3 Months

I dont think you understand what is meant by masternode....
Proof of stake already provides a reward in itself which is 15% every year.
can it  exceed the maximum 90billion supply?
No the source is static and will not exceed the 90 billion in existence.

How is it possible if  the amount equal to 15% of miner's coins are generated every year?
are transaction fees destroyed to counterbalance that or what?
how to mine bitcoinX?
is there any mining software that  support Proof of Stakes?
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Any mining pools?
Activity: 294
Free World
Binance , Yobit and many other scam exchanges have used all the names they could associated with Bitcoin ETC... Therefore they don't even check If there is a coin already made (BITCOINX ) which exists as they are busy scamming using Bitcoin's name.
Free World

No the source is static and will not exceed the 90 billion in existence.
Free World
it's a good project.
but why is it's name identical to the new bitcoin fork bitcoinx (bcx) ?
The fork was made recently
but BitcoinX is older then the fork which was made in july 28th 2017

Activity: 10
A small amount of BCX showed up in my Binance wallet.  I assume this is because I had a small amount of BTC there.   Is there any movement with the project?
Activity: 62
Hey people when are we going to put BitcoinX on Yobit. I think this is a huge loss not being on yobit or bittrex. Anyone else agree?

bittrex costs too much to list
Free World
Hey people when are we going to put BitcoinX on Yobit. I think this is a huge loss not being on yobit or bittrex. Anyone else agree?
Hopefully we shall try more exchangers soon.
Free World

Activity: 7

Free World
also how many coins are need to create a masternode?
We have been focusing on building a good network Currently we have added more nodes and building a strong network should be the first priority as users should have good connection even after several years on its initial stage Plus we released 2 explorers And we will continue adding things for the betterment of the coin.

This I do agree with 100% and thus why I wish to be apart of this project
Free World
Website maintenance completed.
Free World
Website is in short maintenance will be back soon after a upgrade.
Free World
We have been focusing on building a good network Currently we have added more nodes and building a strong network should be the first priority as users should have good connection even after several years on its initial stage Plus we released 2 explorers And we will continue adding things for the betterment of the coin.
Good day, developer. What are Your plans about the coin BITCOINX (BTCX)? I am the holder of your coins, and it recently crashed hard, Can you expose in the near future, given the closure of the exchange novaexchange.com?
Market has recently crashed bad for bitcoin and people were not able to get their bitcoins out probably its the reason hopefully it will reinstate to its levels back again.
Right now its on the exchange ( Coinsmarkets.com ) I'll try adding into more exchange.
Its still a very new coin I'll be making sure the nodes are working well so we dont have any issue
Am also working on getting on another explorer for the Bitcoinx (BTCX) with additional nodes.

You're doing it all wrong. Fuck moving to new exchanges. New exchanges dont make the price go higher unless people value the coin. Currently this coin has 0 value, and will continue to have 0 value unless you give people a reason to want to buy the coin. I bought the coin because I wanted to try my hand at playing an advisory role for a small coin like this, but nobody else here is going to do that when the only thing on your roadmap is "build network"

Before moving to any more exchanges what we need to agree upon what the value proposition is going to be for this coin, otherwise it will just fall into the abyss of shitcoins with a focus on "community".
Pages:
Jump to: