Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCX [ANN][ BITCOINX ]: DECENTRALIZED MONEY- COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK| - page 9. (Read 36961 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
just bought a million of these lets get this baby to $0.10
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Free World
Just a update - soon we will be doing promotions on twitter and facebook before december stay tuned thanks Smiley
Free World
Additional Explorer Added -
Code:
http://bitcoinx.thecryptochat.net/
Free World
Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?
Hi There was never ICO for BitcoinX
Free World
Good day, developer. What are Your plans about the coin BITCOINX (BTCX)? I am the holder of your coins, and it recently crashed hard, Can you expose in the near future, given the closure of the exchange novaexchange.com?
Market has recently crashed bad for bitcoin and people were not able to get their bitcoins out probably its the reason hopefully it will reinstate to its levels back again.
Right now its on the exchange ( Coinsmarkets.com ) I'll try adding into more exchange.
Its still a very new coin I'll be making sure the nodes are working well so we dont have any issue
Am also working on getting on another explorer for the Bitcoinx (BTCX) with additional nodes.
Activity: 44
Good day, developer. What are Your plans about the coin BITCOINX (BTCX)? I am the holder of your coins, and it recently crashed hard, Can you expose in the near future, given the closure of the exchange novaexchange.com?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
I am still here and holding my coins. I have no intention of selling for a while anyways so will wait patiently to see what devs have for us.
Free World
This project should do ok, theres only a small sell order keeping t he price low and the dumpers will dump to the investors who will hodl and buy the time theres a good price again we will be on many exchanges with lots of buy orders.

I brought in at a much higher price and im well aware that fudders and unhappy people can bring a coin down for awhile.
Dev is still active, community is still active, its good to go Smiley
greetings happy to hear so Smiley
Activity: 154
This project should do ok, theres only a small sell order keeping t he price low and the dumpers will dump to the investors who will hodl and buy the time theres a good price again we will be on many exchanges with lots of buy orders.

I brought in at a much higher price and im well aware that fudders and unhappy people can bring a coin down for awhile.
Dev is still active, community is still active, its good to go Smiley
Activity: 57
As per the news on nova which is shutting down. Please dont panic i will try my best to list the coin on other exchange ASAP.
Hopefully before april we will have our coin listed on a trusted exchange soon.
Welcome to coinmarkets
Free World
As per the news on nova which is shutting down. Please dont panic i will try my best to list the coin on other exchange ASAP.
Hopefully before april we will have our coin listed on a trusted exchange soon.
Free World
Just a update
After the swap the coins received in btx2 - old version has been given to novaexchange for the giveaways.

New site coming up for the old version of bitcoinx - btx2. SSL would be installed along with it.
The site work will be finished in 3 to 4 days But hope to get it done asap.
After that explorer work will take about 2 weeks for the old version.
Additional nodes and future perspective would be looked for both the coins ( old BTX2 and new  BTCX)

How to get the airdrop? What I have to do is simply re-tweet from the official channel on twitter?
https://bitcoinxag.com/Rewards/
Rewards would be based on your account level and activity of twitter.

For bitcoinx - old version the rewards would be updated shortly after the website work is done.
Free World
Just a update
After the swap the coins received in btx2 - old version has been given to novaexchange for the giveaways.

New site coming up for the old version of bitcoinx - btx2. SSL would be installed along with it.
The site work will be finished in 3 to 4 days But hope to get it done asap.
After that explorer work will take about 2 weeks for the old version.
Additional nodes and future perspective would be looked for both the coins ( old BTX2 and new  BTCX)

Activity: 217
ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^
Trust but verify. 
Due diligence is the effort of an individual.  Sharing solid facts is beneficial to the community. Much appreciated.
Void of facts,  the rest is simply mental masturbation and by definition should be kept to yourself.

Can a list of mining pools be posted please?

Thank you
Carry on...
Its pure pos mode now after 1000 blocks

Thanks BXAG, I kept missing that my first time or two through.
Keeping an open mind on this one, not 100% sure, but I like it...
Free World
Trust but verify.  
Due diligence is the effort of an individual.  Sharing solid facts is beneficial to the community. Much appreciated.
Void of facts,  the rest is simply mental masturbation and by definition should be kept to yourself.

Thank you
Carry on...
Its pure pos mode now after 1000 blocks
Activity: 217
ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^
Trust but verify. 
Due diligence is the effort of an individual.  Sharing solid facts is beneficial to the community. Much appreciated.
Void of facts,  the rest is simply mental masturbation and by definition should be kept to yourself.

Thank you
Carry on...
Free World
Swap is stop?
Swapcoins were finished it has been reloaded back .
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
"mainconcept"-is right, i agree with him. For what these hard fork? 90 bln  coins against 35mln good bitcoinX coins?
Even 1:10 swap doesnt save the coin. Because it is a lot sheetcoins on the market with huge coin supply and premined by Dev!
Why byers will by btcx? For what?
I liked btx2 because it is limited coinsupply, not huge. I believed to "COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK".
"COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK"? Really? You did hard fork without opinion from Your community!
Started selling new coin before the Swap! To selling Your premined  coins?
Good bye BitcoinX 90 000 000 000 SCAM!

Its true! I am also leaving this unfair project. Dev acted as a deceiver!
Dev has been very honest here and if you see his volume there are not many coins there it proves the authencity of the dev.. you guys are just blaming him cuz you are greedy who wanted to swap for higher profits making it a lot.. dev has excellent project but you are scammer im sure you sold a lot when the btx2 was 1000 satoshis...
Good work dev i like the volume on btcx low volume inspite of 90 billion supply.
You newbie - you noob!
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
DEV! You ignore my post? Tы нe axyeл?
Activity: 52
"mainconcept"-is right, i agree with him. For what these hard fork? 90 bln  coins against 35mln good bitcoinX coins?
Even 1:10 swap doesnt save the coin. Because it is a lot sheetcoins on the market with huge coin supply and premined by Dev!
Why byers will by btcx? For what?
I liked btx2 because it is limited coinsupply, not huge. I believed to "COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK".
"COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK"? Really? You did hard fork without opinion from Your community!
Started selling new coin before the Swap! To selling Your premined  coins?
Good bye BitcoinX 90 000 000 000 SCAM!

Its true! I am also leaving this unfair project. Dev acted as a deceiver!
Dev has been very honest here and if you see his volume there are not many coins there it proves the authencity of the dev.. you guys are just blaming him cuz you are greedy who wanted to swap for higher profits making it a lot.. dev has excellent project but you are scammer im sure you sold a lot when the btx2 was 1000 satoshis...
Good work dev i like the volume on btcx low volume inspite of 90 billion supply.
Pages:
Jump to: