Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCX [ANN][ BITCOINX ]: DECENTRALIZED MONEY- COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK| - page 2. (Read 36961 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
BIG SCAM
What confirms this idea? I believe your statement is not true. you are not sure of your words. it's just an empty phrase that does not matter.
Give up the project
Is a scam

BTCX is a scam project by big scammers.
Activity: 55
Could someone please share the correct discord app link invitation?
Here is our Discord link. Strong number of people have joined. Make take a few years but this coin is goin places!
https://discord.gg/pkAf6Em

Hope this helps.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
its trading at HUOBI, OKEX and GATE... I do not really understand why they do not allow deposits and the trading of BTCX is only internal. Anyone has info.?
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
BIG SCAM
What confirms this idea? I believe your statement is not true. you are not sure of your words. it's just an empty phrase that does not matter.
Give up the project
Is a scam
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
BIG SCAM
Activity: 56
Check out LTC Market on southxchange SUPER CHEAP!!!
Activity: 13
Could someone please share the correct discord app link invitation?
why is there always 0 bids on the southexchange for BTCX?
Activity: 43
Hello. I'm an investor and seemingly i can't buy bitcoin x anymore. Coinsmarkets is still down and stocks exchange is delisting bitcoin x where may i be able to buy some bitcoin x coins. Thanks

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/BTCX/BTC
Activity: 155
Hello. I'm an investor and seemingly i can't buy bitcoin x anymore. Coinsmarkets is still down and stocks exchange is delisting bitcoin x where may i be able to buy some bitcoin x coins. Thanks
am i seeing this right? just created a southexchange account just to check out the btcx trading. Is there really 0 bids on there?
Activity: 12
does some exchange already trade it and I can use exchange wallet?
are deposits enabled on Southexchange for BitcoinX?
Activity: 9
BitcoinXAG , waiting for any news about the project.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Activity: 47
Any news from southexchange?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hi Devs, we are still here to support bitcoin-x project. More power to the devs. If you need anything for marketing, we are here to help you guys.
Promising project! Way to go! I will follow this project and wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information
With hope not to take years for the next announcement. Wink
Waiting for good news.

BitcoinXAG , we are all with you, mate
Pages:
Jump to: