Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCX [ANN][ BITCOINX ]: DECENTRALIZED MONEY- COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK| - page 5. (Read 36961 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
hi,where can i get  this btcx wallet of pc ?
i have some btcx at  stock.exchanges    who can help me? Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Free World
Hello. I'm an investor and seemingly i can't buy bitcoin x anymore. Coinsmarkets is still down and stocks exchange is delisting bitcoin x where may i be able to buy some bitcoin x coins. Thanks. Also where can i find a suitable wallet. One of my investors complained when syncing their wallet the wallet was trying to quote unquote steal their information. Thanks again and good luck for the future.
you can download the wallet only from the right website - www.bitcoin-x.org
Activity: 34
Do you have prototype code at all ?
Activity: 112
Hello. I'm an investor and seemingly i can't buy bitcoin x anymore. Coinsmarkets is still down and stocks exchange is delisting bitcoin x where may i be able to buy some bitcoin x coins. Thanks. Also where can i find a suitable wallet. One of my investors complained when syncing their wallet the wallet was trying to quote unquote steal their information. Thanks again and good luck for the future.
Free World
It seems there is a problem with https://stocks.exchange/
BTCX not found.
Any idea?
They are removing it for an unknown reason saying a complaint which is false i don't know what complaint they are talking about The coin was running on coinsmarkets already for months without issues and this exchange has created a problem just after a month.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
It seems there is a problem with https://stocks.exchange/
BTCX not found.
Any idea?
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
We are starting a new moderated version to have spam-free board.
Join Here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27695694

Moderated you mean censored thread where you can delete the comments you don't like? Kind of like Bytecent?
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
What role does the coin have?

This is scamm coin. Go see all over tweeter about the scam news of this coin

It says right on the first page its 20% premined. Obviously its a scam. lol

Not as bad as a 100% premined ICO but still pretty terrible.
Free World
Good news we are listed for voting - https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote find us and vote to get it listed
Activity: 166
Any news on mew market or someone know if coinmarket will be online soon?
Free World
We are starting a new moderated version to have spam-free board.
Join Here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27695694
Activity: 131
Merit: 26
start a moderated version of page lot of fud  Smiley
Love your project Smiley
Activity: 3

This is scamm coin. Go see all over tweeter about the scam news of this coin
Free World
BitcoinX is a network for the community to bring new ideas and development for the project also has rewards for and giveaways that could potentially benefit the long term of the project.
Activity: 42
Activity: 3
why are you banning people on discord because they make comments on the thick (BTCx) which is already being used by some developers??. people should have right to say their minds especially when issue of finance is involved. this posses a great threat to the development of this project. I'll continue to purge my mind  because i invested so hard in this project and I won't open  eyes to watch my investment being jeopardize like this. A good LEADER should have a listen ears to his followers not otherwise. Btw, I believe in this project and never sold a dime Angry

This was all over tweeter and here too but the DEVs deleted the post cause they dont want the truth to be out: posted by ex BTCX developer ;

This freaking coin is bloody scam. The admin Mabel asked for help for the whitepaper. I even constructed the introduction for them. I volunteered to bring in new idea including making it a payment gateway which i wrote in their white paper and they added to their website. But when new exchange was added they were the first ones to dump tbe coinz. The Dev themselves are dumping the coin. The value of BTCXis 1satoshi. But they try to list it as 50 sat and before anything they just list their own coinz for selling.  I have all the evidence including the screenshots i sent them, emails and chatz where i advised them. They liked everything i suggested and incooperated into the whitepaper but didnt want to work on it. They just wanted the value to rise so they can sell their own coins.   This is such a big scam.  Dont lose your money! Invest in something more real lime BTCZ or ECA.

Activity: 131
Merit: 26
Nice hope the coinsmarkets gets working soon Smiley keep up the good work cheers
Free World
Hi all. Is this coin still mineable? What pool?
Coin had 1000 pow Blocks now it stakes at 15% and it's currently on coinsmarkets exchange
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Hi all. Is this coin still mineable? What pool?
Activity: 6
why are you banning people on discord because they make comments on the thick (BTCx) which is already being used by some developers??. people should have right to say their minds especially when issue of finance is involved. this posses a great threat to the development of this project. I'll continue to purge my mind  because i invested so hard in this project and I won't open  eyes to watch my investment being jeopardize like this. A good LEADER should have a listen ears to his followers not otherwise. Btw, I believe in this project and never sold a dime Angry
Pages:
Jump to: