Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTE] The Bytecoin Information Thread - page 9. (Read 79064 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
"8 AntMiners running full force" What coin are they mining? Doesn't sound like BTE? Just more BS.

If you are in such a big hurry, why haven't you started up your own node, which several here have suggested previously. You're enthusiasm sounds like a lot of BS otherwise.

Block 58,302!

Lets GO!!

I have 8 AntMiners running full force and 2 microwave ovens modded with asics hashing till brown.

I dont have any BitShares moviellan but I have 0.00034567 BTE from pool mining
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 08:18:52 AM
"8 AntMiners running full force" What coin are they mining? Doesn't sound like BTE? Just more BS.

If you are in such a big hurry, why haven't you started up your own node, which several here have suggested previously. You're enthusiasm sounds like a lot of BS otherwise.

Block 58,302!

Lets GO!!

I have 8 AntMiners running full force and 2 microwave ovens modded with asics hashing till brown.
July 24, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

Block 58,302!

Lets GO!!

July 24, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Block 58,302!

Lets GO!!
July 24, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
Block 58,302!

Lets GO!!
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 04:44:08 PM
It seems to be one of those coins that won't leave.. ideally in light of current circumstances Wink

I've sold a portion of my bytes all over, however regardless i'm perched on a sensible reserve. I've been trying different things with pool programming once more, and I'm thinking about opening an open pool for BTE again however I'm not in the slightest degree beyond any doubt in the event that I would pull in any clients. Does anybody know whether there are any BTE pools still out there running nowadays? Would anybody be keen on pool mining this coin again or are a large portion of the excavators here upbeat to do solo?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
July 19, 2018, 11:26:24 AM
In a side not i've compiled and created the latest client and checkpointed it. WIll be released on the official site as soon as weve updated it.

1.  Did you compile a windows version?
2.  What release version?
3.  Is the source on GitHub?

Activity: 22
July 19, 2018, 09:02:06 AM
In a side not i've compiled and created the latest client and checkpointed it. WIll be released on the official site as soon as weve updated it.
July 19, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
What wallet are you using?

My wallet not synchronizing.. I attempted that hub from the above post ^^ yet it didnt help. I require encourage, anyone? Move Eyes
Activity: 39
July 19, 2018, 04:50:02 AM
My wallet not synchronizing.. I attempted that hub from the above post ^^ yet it didnt help. I require encourage, anyone? Move Eyes
Activity: 66
July 17, 2018, 04:56:21 PM
 I think that Satoshi put alot of thought on the specifics such as, difficulty adjustments, coin total supply, hashing algorithms etc.
Activity: 43
July 17, 2018, 04:52:33 PM
One thing I'd jump at the chance to see... On the off chance that ByteCoin is ... 100% indistinguishable to BitCoin ... Why isnt it mining and handling BTC/BitCoins .. Where is the source distinction that determines ... to be another blockchain ?
July 16, 2018, 02:33:58 PM
Block are flying!!
July 15, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
Sorry, wrong thread. This is the original Bytecoin (BTE) info discussion. You will have to look elsewhere for BCN discussion.

bytecoin price move looks nice smooth https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bytecoin/usd
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
July 15, 2018, 11:52:07 AM
One thing I'd get a kick out of the chance to see... In the event that ByteCoin is ... 100% indistinguishable to BitCoin ... Why isnt it mining and preparing BTC/BitCoins .. Where is the source contrast that indicates ... to be another blockchain ?

I use the phrase "not unlike bitcoin" in my own conversations.  It is not indistinguishable.

However, as an exercise, I invite you to identify a bitcoin blocknumber where you were paid out in the coinbase.
Activity: 40
July 15, 2018, 06:37:58 AM
One thing I'd get a kick out of the chance to see... In the event that ByteCoin is ... 100% indistinguishable to BitCoin ... Why isnt it mining and preparing BTC/BitCoins .. Where is the source contrast that indicates ... to be another blockchain ?
July 14, 2018, 09:41:26 AM
Why don't you run a node and find out?

First let's make sure we are talking about the same thing. This thread is for Bytecoin (BTE), not BCN. If you have a wallet you can run the executable and you should be able to connect to another node, several of which are up and running. Once your node catches up to the current BTE blockchain, all your pending blocks should be caught up and confirmed and you will know how many coins you have.

Hi folks - anyone know if the BTE blockchain still lives somewhere? I have an old, likely really old bytecoin wallet and although it's not worth anything I'm curious to check what was on it.

Yes you are correct. BTE is the bitcoin identical clone, therefore, everything that works for BTC works for BTE.
Gavin Andersen is part of the development team.

What block number are we?
July 14, 2018, 08:53:09 AM
First let's make sure we are talking about the same thing. This thread is for Bytecoin (BTE), not BCN. If you have a wallet you can run the executable and you should be able to connect to another node, several of which are up and running. Once your node catches up to the current BTE blockchain, all your pending blocks should be caught up and confirmed and you will know how many coins you have.

Hi folks - anyone know if the BTE blockchain still lives somewhere? I have an old, likely really old bytecoin wallet and although it's not worth anything I'm curious to check what was on it.

Yes you are correct. BTE is the bitcoin identical clone, therefore, everything that works for BTC works for BTE.

What block number are we?
July 03, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

June 29, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: