Pages:
Author

Topic: Bter.com cannot withdraw currency/funds - page 2. (Read 36282 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 11, 2014, 07:12:40 PM
Have any of you guys got any resolution to your problems?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
February 11, 2014, 12:38:44 PM
I think in my point of view, Bter is a good trustworthy platform but some software bug issues it face problem. every exchanger like MtGox, Cryptsy have same issues. I believe Chinese know how to make business.  Wink
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
January 21, 2014, 09:54:40 PM
DO NOT USED BTER.COM ANYMORE GUYS. They scammed a lot of Crptor traders worldwide, especially China men, its official. Please read here if you know Chinese

http://www.guanchali.com/forum.php

Those being scammed have file reports to local authority.

For those who able to withdraw, its not because they are okay, its because they let you go, for now, when you come back again with bigger sum, you will know. Never deposit again!

I know its tempting to go back when you see ARBITRAGE opportunities, that's their BAIT for you, FISH!!

Everybody boycott this scum of the earth. They ruined the name of crypto currency!!
Activity: 26
January 21, 2014, 07:36:32 PM
I am having the same issue.  I have sent several emails over the course of a week.  My hard earned cash is trapped on bter and I cannot withdraw it.

Bter has not responded even once.

This does not inspire confidence.

What is going on at BTER??? Have they lost the plot?
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
January 21, 2014, 02:01:55 PM
Support sux to the max Grin, never helped me. Wait for over 8 days now! (send 3 mails!)

I found a relative Soloution, but a bad one. (maybe it helps some people)

[snip]

Soloution, Set Order that arent filled, and buy them myself (same with sell).

FWIW - this worked for me, I lost maybe around 5% on fees and 10% on the spread when I finally had to sell back to BTC, but I was able to get around 90% out without needing to deal with bter support.  I just created buy/sell orders between the spread and slowly worked my way down to 0 on the error message, then withdrew it all.  I won't be using bter again.

X68N - If you want a BTC tip for saving me a lot of time and money, let me know your address.

Will
Activity: 38
January 21, 2014, 06:40:41 AM
my withdraw done!  ~3 hour waiting
Activity: 583
January 21, 2014, 06:18:32 AM
BTER SCAM

Dont use this.

You lose your money.

Search BTER on forum.
Activity: 137
January 21, 2014, 06:04:34 AM
i withdrew my BTC and i have been waiting for 1 hour.. still says processing and i don't know when it will be sent

I got mine after 3 hours (today).
Activity: 112
January 21, 2014, 05:39:54 AM
i have a response from site support:

"Has the withdraw been successed, please wait and check 1-4 hours later when the process is finished. Our system experience too large transaction volume today and it become a little slow, this is why your withdrawal is delayed"

and my BTC finally cleared
January 21, 2014, 04:55:48 AM
still no response from the site... unbelievable
Activity: 38
January 21, 2014, 04:53:30 AM
waiting withdraw BTC too...
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2014, 04:31:33 AM
i withdrew my BTC and i have been waiting for 1 hour.. still says processing and i don't know when it will be sent
Same garbage for me with BTC. Been almost two hours. So far I've been able to withdrawal Nxtcoin with no problem.
January 21, 2014, 04:12:20 AM
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
January 21, 2014, 12:24:18 AM

bter.com switched deposit addresses.  I used my old address. (stupid assumption)

Upon realizing my mistake I had it resolved through email within an hour. (Right at an hour)

Really it is pretty impressive.  Easier to staff Chinese ?
Activity: 128
VIDDO Token | Exclusive access to Private Sale
January 14, 2014, 03:23:02 AM
have  helped two friends fixed their issues in bter.com. got them coins back.anyone needs help still ,PM to me .

BTW, got infomation from QQ support of bter.com.

比特儿客服3-酒儿 9:38:45
关于美国人的问题 我们有专门的英语客服 (means:they have got english QQ service for the  people who speak english )
比特儿客服3-酒儿 9:38:47
Please contact QQ2795309276

hope it could helped.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
January 13, 2014, 11:24:35 PM
So something is going on for sure with these guys. I will be posting nonstop online and here in the forums until it's resolved.
My BTC DEPOSIT (yes deposit) is missing now. 25 Confirmations. They changed my wallet address today.
I am waiting for support.

I have never had a single issue with them before but now reading all this I am super worried.

BTC deposit -- no BTC in my BTER account. I guess it's time to start a 24 hour typing festival of non-stop complaints.
Between these guys and Cryptsy this is a really bad sign for Crypto these days. Feels like a crypto recession is coming for
Alt coins. Maybe time to just grab your BTC and put it away for a few months.

I will be happy to stop and edit all my posts as soon as I get my money.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
January 13, 2014, 05:05:34 PM
They are acknowledging that the 'imbalance' is called by a system error. It was not the users fault. Yet they think it is reasonable to hold your coins hostage and STEAL any coins that you deposit to clear the error. It really is unbelievable.  My imbalance was 1500 LTC! I have lost money overall with that site prior to this theft, so I am shocked to think I got lucky with a 1500 LTC trade where the LTC wasn't deducted from my account balance--except maybe when LTC was worth less than $2 a piece!

BTER you need to provide a better explanation. Is this how how your mindset works... the 'system malfunctioned' therefore the customers need to pay the price through theft. You took 5k USD worth of coins from me. Do you justify this psycho behavior as a small sacrifice for the greater good? It seems you do so with such politeness and without reservation. How? How is this possible? You should be locked up in jail.
January 13, 2014, 04:28:46 PM
Result today
January 13, 2014, 04:26:24 PM
Please read the historical mails before answering such nonsense.

It is IMPOSSIBLE missing 45 YAC and 0.2 BTC and that can be seen only with the historical withdrawals.

If you are a different person so far responded to my emails please escalate my case to the appropriate parties.

This is starting to be inadmissible.

At the end I will have to raise my case publicly in bitcointalk to take me seriously.

Please I want a solution.

thanks

regards

2014/1/13 Bter.comSupport <[email protected]>

Dear Sir,
I have checked your account and found two records with issue(7679 YAC 0 -45.2973  and 7679 BTC 0.1406 -0.2087 ), which means your have got extra 49.2973 YAC and 0.2087 BTC from us due to system error.

If you agree to let us deduct the extra coin from your account, please contact me ( bter.com) via skype or email us. Then We will deduct the  amount  directly upon your notification.

Note: you must have a balance no less than the extra coins ,as suggested in the error message (the second number in your error message).

The funds error was caused in your trading process when an order was placed and fullfilled but the funds were not deducted from your balance. Now we need to correct your coin balance according to our accouting summary based on all your deposit/withdraw and trading activaties. Please make sure you have enough coin balance in your account and let us correct it. After it's corrected you can do withdrawal normally without any problem any more.

Yours sincerely
Service Support

Hello,

This does not help me if my balance falls to 0.

I would be willing to have me removed 50% of my current balance and return to start from 0. Right now I have 0.14 BTC, if accepted can put my balance to 0.07 and we start from scratch.

I repeat that this is not my fault, it is an error of software and you should be responsible.

I really no use a 50% fees if I have nothing in my balance to operate.

If no other solution fails to operate BTER.

regards

2014/1/10 Bter.comSupport <[email protected]>

Dear Sir,

We can offer you a 50% discount of the trading fee.

Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 19:27:05 +0100

Subject: Re: Funds error??
To: [email protected]

Hello

Not is true that I have an extra funds from you, there must be a mistake in the details of deposits and withdrawals.

I now have 0.14 BTC in my balance, would have to deposit 0.06 BTC and then lose it all?

Sorry but no, I will not lose my BTC by your error, I prefer to stop operating in BTER and only lose 0.14 BTC to lose 0.2 BTC, plus I do movements daily, you are charging fees should have a background of guarantee for such errors, this is a software error, it is not my fault.

Tell me if I can offer another solution, if no i prefer to stop operate in BTER.

thanks

regards

2014/1/9 Bter.comSupport <[email protected]>

Dear Sir/Madam,

The error suggest you have got extra money from us due to system error, which is  7679 BTC -0.2087

If you agree to let us deduct the extra coin from your account, please contact me ( bter.com) via skype or email us.

Then We will deduct the  amount  directly upon your notification.

Email  may take a while to process because there are too many emails waiting for processing.

Note: you must have a balance no less than the extra coins ,as suggested in the error message.

The funds error was caused in your trading process when an order was placed and fullfilled but the funds were not deducted from your balance. Now we need to correct your coin balance according to our accouting summary based on all your deposit/withdraw and trading activaties. Please make sure you have enough coin balance in your account and let us correct it. After it's corrected you can do withdrawal normally without any problem any more.

Yours sincerely

Service Support

Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 10:34:28 +0100
Subject: Re: Funds error??

To: [email protected]

Hello,

I can not understand how this can be possible.

If you do deposit or withdrawal, the limit of what I have in my balance, I can not withdraw if I have ... As may be missing?

I've been stolen?

How many bitcoins says missing system?

I do not understand this account

BTC 7679 0.1406 -0.2087

I could explain it?

Something similar happened months ago, and you fix it.

Thanks in advance

regards

2014/1/9 Bter.comSupport <[email protected]>

7679 BTC 0.1406 -0.2087

Your account is in an imbalanced condition and you have to deposit the amount of BTC, then we can balance it for you.

Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:51:22 +0100
Subject: Fwd: Funds error??
To: [email protected]; [email protected]

My id is oscurito23

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2013/12/20
Subject: Funds error??
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Hello,

I'm trying to make a withdrawal of BTC and I get an error message!

Please help with this problem.

thanks

regards

Funds error, please contact admin, error code:BTC-7679--0--2.1887
Activity: 132
January 13, 2014, 02:39:56 PM
I just withdrew 500k DOGE's but i cant withdraw my BTC. I got my DOGEs pretty fast.
Pages:
Jump to: