Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 11. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Regarding any major milestones or upgrades, what is the next that can be expected from Bitshares?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I have invested in this coin for a long time.
And I think the value of this coin is very high.
How was the billboard campaign in Manchester?
As well as the market cap of the block chain, It is great to have a high position in the activity section.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Love to see how our lovely BTS improves it`s own records of blockchain speed.
As clarified, our blockchain is passing more transactions per second - then TOP10 coins totally.
It`s only a matter of time - when this function will be appreciated properly - by market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BTS coin project team has been progressively advancing the project in the right direction. The prospect of this coin is worth looking forward to
Activity: 42
Nice view! I feel that it will be useful for everyone
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 182
just because there is no explanation doesn't mean you should freely throw money at it. doing your own research would've helped a lot in this case. take it as a lessons learned

they were only $ 40, moreover they are not lost, according to them they are used to pay the fees when I trade on bts .. I will try if it works .. I am only sorry that the day after BTS rose almost 30%, so I lost a little 'more. It is not so easy to understand 100% the English written on the sites.
legendary

Unfortunate, but a good reminder to always triple check before you send out a crypto transaction. We all have to learn some important lessons one way or the other when dealing with crypto.

the problem is that there is no written what is the financing for the fee pool !!!! I thought it was like the cryptobridge stake .. only after I understood the operation of the vote and the worker

-------

*I read now that the fee pools are used to pay commissions in bts. only when I have to trade the commissions makes me pay anyway ... I give up. I really do not understand the mechanism

just because there is no explanation doesn't mean you should freely throw money at it. doing your own research would've helped a lot in this case. take it as a lessons learned
legendary
another problem on the CryptoBridge platform !!!! yesterday I withdrew my 520 shard coin. to date, I have not received anything on my wallet. how can this be? they really can steal my coins so I can not ask anyone for anything !!!   Undecided Cry

I looked at the transaction and it appears that I sent my shard coin to the wallet of the site .. but the address is of my wallet !!! how can this happen?

Unfortunate, but a good reminder to always triple check before you send out a crypto transaction. We all have to learn some important lessons one way or the other when dealing with crypto.

the problem is that there is no written what is the financing for the fee pool !!!! I thought it was like the cryptobridge stake .. only after I understood the operation of the vote and the worker

-------

*I read now that the fee pools are used to pay commissions in bts. only when I have to trade the commissions makes me pay anyway ... I give up. I really do not understand the mechanism
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

nope, that's the bitshares reserves fund. looks like you gifted it some money

yuppi !!! thanks for the support Sad

they say they sent me to the wallet but I still have not received, I'll wait !!! I think it's their fault, because I sent the SHARDs in my wallet but on the site it turns out that my wallet is the usual CryptoBridge, I've never had these problems before now. but the team is very fast and competent, I wait a few more days.
Activity: 63
I looked at the transaction and it appears that I sent my shard coin to the wallet of the site .. but the address is of my wallet !!! how can this happen?

When the transaction is on the blockchain it is not CryptoBridge's fault.
Pages:
Jump to: