Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 12. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
another problem on the CryptoBridge platform !!!! yesterday I withdrew my 520 shard coin. to date, I have not received anything on my wallet. how can this be? they really can steal my coins so I can not ask anyone for anything !!!   Undecided Cry

I looked at the transaction and it appears that I sent my shard coin to the wallet of the site .. but the address is of my wallet !!! how can this happen?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

nope, that's the bitshares reserves fund. looks like you gifted it some money

yuppi !!! thanks for the support Sad

Maybe a committee member can refund the BTS?

yesterday I contacted the official site but still have not replied .. it would be nice a refund, but I do not hope .. in this month is the second time I lose money .. the first time with ARBITRAGE, now with BITSHARES .. is really bad luck this .. if anyone knows the way to get the refund, I would be grateful .. thanks for everything again

only a majority (of all active stakeholders) vote could refund you via a worker proposal. that's probably not gonna happen

yesterday I contacted the official site but still have not replied .. it would be nice a refund, but I do not hope .. in this month is the second time I lose money .. the first time with ARBITRAGE, now with BITSHARES .. is really bad luck this .. if anyone knows the way to get the refund, I would be grateful .. thanks for everything again
Activity: 63

legendary
Hello, can you tell me what it means (FINANCE FEE POOL ASSET) when you press BTS in the exchange.

someone who answers courteously !!! thank you!!!

could you post a screenshot please? hard to say what you're trying to do from what you posted here

Thank you for your reply..

https://i.imgur.com/lIWUAGU.png

yesterday I transferred 300 BTS to finance the FEE POOL, I thought it was like with CryptoBridge and the BCO stake. but now they are not sure if I have lost my BTS or one day I can make the claim with a greater %.
sorry for the incorrect english, I write with google translate .. thank you so much again

Hello, can you tell me what it means (FINANCE FEE POOL ASSET) when you press BTS in the exchange.

could you post a screenshot please? hard to say what you're trying to do from what you posted here

Thank you for your reply..

https://i.imgur.com/lIWUAGU.png

yesterday I transferred 300 BTS to finance the FEE POOL, I thought it was like with CryptoBridge and the BCO stake. but now they are not sure if I have lost my BTS or one day I can make the claim with a greater %.
sorry for the incorrect english, I write with google translate .. thank you so much again
legendary

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Although the overall encryption currency market is sluggish, the trend of BTS price is relatively stable. The future development of BTS coin project is worth investors' expectation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
5 million transacstions per day broken, highest recorded daily tx volume for all blockchains

Congratulations!
it is really amazing to know that, but can you explain a bit where these massive transactions on Bitshares network come from?
I would like to know origin of those massive transaction hashes.
Thank you.
legendary
Is it right to say that Bitshares is a true decentralized wallet which also is an exchange? I want to understand how bts eco system would look like in a banking payment world where crypto might be more mainstream and people would happily use crypto as a payment alternative to pay their bills and payments. Any thoughts? Where can I teach myself about such idea regarding crypto<>banking?

bitshares is a fully fledged decentralized trading platform. there is no central point of failure, so yes, it's a decentralized wallet and exchange at core level.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Is it right to say that Bitshares is a true decentralized wallet which also is an exchange? I want to understand how bts eco system would look like in a banking payment world where crypto might be more mainstream and people would happily use crypto as a payment alternative to pay their bills and payments. Any thoughts? Where can I teach myself about such idea regarding crypto<>banking?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Increasing liquidity on the dex is not the intention. The intention is aimed more at encouraging token creation and with that increasing blockchain transactions and fees etc. Its not a trading app. Its a custom token wallet. BitShares needs to broaden its horizons and realise its full potential. BitShares is so much more than a DEX.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The price of BTS coins basically follows BTC, and the trend of ETH mainstream currencies is becoming more and more steady. You can hold some BTS positions and wait for the market to pick up.
legendary
5 million transacstions per day broken, highest recorded daily tx volume for all blockchains

OPs, not tX Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: