Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 14. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Are we going to have a bullrun from hear or are we going to see more dip
Would really like to know if I should buy now or wait for more dip.
Anyone can help?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
BTS is an excellent project,,just wait until more of that institutional money comes in.it will be a magnifecently historical run,at least how i foresee it
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Bitshares team development is doing well. Market publicity needs to be constantly strengthened. Price is very important. Market value management should really be emphasized.
I think the development team itself is very well aware of and knows what it needs to do and in what direction to develop. The supporters of the community need only to observe the process and help in development if possible .
Bitshares team development is doing well. Market publicity needs to be constantly strengthened. Price is very important. Market value management should really be emphasized.
Merit: 100
Bitshares is a steady coin project, which is very worth holding in the medium and long term, and the price will rise steadily. This is the perfect trend of a value coin.
Activity: 34
It seem like a well organised project with goals to achieve need more infos to share to be more and more impressive as greed has been more and more including to other project it should be more powerful goals and views
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Bitshares this coin project is excellent and has a long history. It is worth holding for a long time by investors. It will yield good results.
I'm wondering, this is the theme of that old coin exactly why the theme was created only in 17 year? If this is an issue, I for some reason the old theme has not yet met. I love bts, but not translate yet in the wallet, I keep them in the market.
Activity: 186
Hello dears! In General, the cryptocurrency is promising.I think it is not over yet, but it is possible to bounce up in the short term, where you can make a profit.Where to find detailed technical information about BitShares.
Activity: 63
Hello,

Waves was on the bitshares platform but its not now.  People are missing their Waves tokens.  What is going on?

You should ask this question Open Ledger, who provided the Waves gateway on Bitshares. 
https://openledger.freshdesk.com/support/home
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
If we look at exchanges current ranking few exchanges reached very fast at higher places. This space of cryptocurrencies is moving very fast where in future good decentralized exchanges will be next big thing by being in more better rankings. Bitshares is pretty relevant and strong candidate to be among influencer exchanges. It is cheaper continuously at the moment.
Activity: 322
BTS this coin is worth buying. It is a good choice to wait patiently for a good chance to buy and hold a long line.
Activity: 87
Hello,

Waves was on the bitshares platform but its not now.  People are missing their Waves tokens.  What is going on?
Merit: 100
Bitshares is a relatively long history of encrypted currency. In such a downward trend, what we need to do is to find a suitable price to buy BTS.
Activity: 420
Activity: 63
What about the Hardfork today? Do we have to do anything?

Until you get no update message in your client, you don't need to do anything.

So if I just want to HODL, I can leave my PC off and come back next year?

Right!
But you will miss some good trading opportunities. Wink

For backup go to right corner (burger menu) -> Settings -> Backup -> Create Brainkey backup -> your private key (+ username) you can restore your account, when bin file or password got lost.
Activity: 84
I think it's an opportunity to make purchases. I will make some purchases. There will be too many incentives in the future. Because, DEX's are the future
Pages:
Jump to: