Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 54. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
HODL!!! Its gonna recover now to 2000!!!!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Ok shit hit the fan now... Dump Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

tell me please, so what's the reason that they are being deleted from Bitrex or where you can read about it?

Mum's the word from Bittrex.

With the amount of money they make every day on BTS trading, we can clearly and unreservedly rule out good business sense as a reason.

That leave's us with just two primary possibilities: 1) they've lost their minds, or 2) they are extremely threatened and have decided to strike early while they think they still have a chance.

BitShares is their primary long term competition. There's no doubt in my mind about that, and I think they have concluded that their long term livelihood is threatened seriously enough by BTS to warrant a strategy that limits as much as possible any type of support direct or indirect of BitShares, and if possible, especially if it's an indirect "side affect", that even damages its competitor's good name.

Thank you for the explanation!) Yes, and the price of bts is lowered well. Competition!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
BTS really was smashed by that event.
I wonder when will it recover....by breaking some levels - looks like not in closest future.

But,its crypto - anything is possible.

I've seen this many times, delisted coins usually recover very well, and actually pump alot during last days of delisting.  I predict BTS will be 6-8k by October 12! All my money in BTS!!!!
Activity: 54
Price becoming stable already... I'd expected more fud-dumping actually...
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
BTS really was smashed by that event.
I wonder when will it recover....by breaking some levels - looks like not in closest future.

But,its crypto - anything is possible.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Anybody knows why bittrex delisted bitshares? It has top 10 trading volume.

bittrex does not comment on why, however BitShares is now #1 in volume on Poloniex
keep in mind that BitShares is a competitor of Bittrex, nothing wrong with this coin..

Many people are not happy with what Bittrex is doing because Bitshares is one of the best cryptos in the planet but why they are delisting the BTS from the Bittrex. Bitshares is generating volumes in the Bittrex but their answer is code was hacked by someone is this right or not?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I hope that polo will leave BTS, otherwise it will really hurt.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

BitShares-Based SEC-Compliant Tokens & Exchange

Some excerpts:

John [Gotts] came away feeling that of all the global exchanges perhaps only Coinbase would not be shut down if/when the SEC decides to act.

Embracing the TXSRB and SEC rules, regulations & laws will make the Stokens Exchange (powered by the BitShares Network) the first and most legally compliant way for a company to successfully secure funding without the chance of a shutdown, lawsuit or investigation. The Stokens Exchange is the future of crypto and it will be built on the BitShares blockchain.

BitShares has always provided all the tools and utilities needed to allow users to comply with the regulations and laws that apply to them.

It looks more like Bittrex will be left with ZERO coins to trade when all is said and done, that is, if they're lucky enough not to be shut down completely. Time will tell.  Cheesy  I'm sticking with my BTS.

omg  Shocked
are they starting to attack all thing about bitcoin now ?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Richie and Rami of Bittrex did not reply to the message posted by Bitshares but in Bittrex it shows already that BTS (Bitshares) will be delisted by October 13. If you guys believe in Bitshares you can vote for it in Binance to be listed as they launched the 2nd session for the community coin for the month. Even if its not included in the community coin for the month, they list it anyway just like the other coins listed lately.
Activity: 17
How can I update the windows desktop wallet (version 2.0.170915) to the latest version (2.0.171003)? Do I just have to download and launch the new one or first I need to uninstall the oldest one?
Activity: 4
I just got huge bag loads of bts, the revenge of the delisted coin is coming!! Bittrex will be sorry! We will see 6-8k price before Oct. 13!!!
i have bts bags too. i think i'll send them to the bts wallet for a while

Can you send the link of the bitshare wallet please ?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

BitShares-Based SEC-Compliant Tokens & Exchange

Some excerpts:

John [Gotts] came away feeling that of all the global exchanges perhaps only Coinbase would not be shut down if/when the SEC decides to act.

Embracing the TXSRB and SEC rules, regulations & laws will make the Stokens Exchange (powered by the BitShares Network) the first and most legally compliant way for a company to successfully secure funding without the chance of a shutdown, lawsuit or investigation. The Stokens Exchange is the future of crypto and it will be built on the BitShares blockchain.

BitShares has always provided all the tools and utilities needed to allow users to comply with the regulations and laws that apply to them.

It looks more like Bittrex will be left with ZERO coins to trade when all is said and done, that is, if they're lucky enough not to be shut down completely. Time will tell.  Cheesy  I'm sticking with my BTS.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11

bittrex does not comment on why, however BitShares is now #1 in volume on Poloniex
keep in mind that BitShares is a competitor of Bittrex, nothing wrong with this coin..
Activity: 208
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Bittrex has a good reputation amongst many so called OG's, but it's shady as fuck. They mostly list shit ICO's for the wash trading after thousands of Eth buyers want value for their blind investment. I say: delist Bittrex, they don't deserve the volume they got after Poloniex got technical problems.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Anyone know how to get a coin onto the Binance list for voting? Binance is looking to grow business, and BTS could use more exposure. Could be a win-win.

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001837232-The-Second-Session-of-Community-Coin-per-Month-
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
How dumb are we ? don't we ever learn?
We finally have decentralised currencies, but we trade them on centralised exchanges such as bittrex, poloniex ...
And then we complain when a coin is being suppressed.

BitShares is currently the single, most important cornerstone for the future of cryptocurrencies and a free market.
Because it is a decentralised exchange. And for that reason only.

I am surprised that bittrex and others didn't try to get rid of it sooner, because it really is a threat to them.  

Without decentralised exchanges, the banks/SEC are still in charge !  

so... I'm just gonna buy some more BTS at the current discounted price  Grin

Bank Cronies Cash In with SEC ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bes3Av_Zo
Activity: 280
I love crypto
Was hard to believe when I saw it in bittrex. I didnt have notifications on so it cames a total suprise. If SEC continues this they will crash the whole altmarket. I will still hodl my DEX coins. They cannot ban them.
Pages:
Jump to: