Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 52. (Read 125447 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
From Bittrex:  "This market will be deleted on October 13th, 2017"

Any information why?

This is a huge surprise. Just outrageous! It is going to be interesting to see just how Bitshares engages Bittrex on this issue. Either it's a mistake or it's war, and only effective discussion and negotiation can lead to a reliable conclusion. If BTS is what it purports itself to be, they will get to the bottom of this.

Considering all the information available as of today, it looks like an obvious and blatant preemptive strike by Bittrex.

Bitshares needs to respond with the hardest hitting marketing campaign possible. No more Mr. Niceguy.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Thats a very bad move from bittrex.
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
They have the fastest system I've ever used. The process I've done crosses to other websites within seconds. I have a very good technical infrastructure, but I think there are problems in marketing. This price level is too low for such a project.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Anny god reason to delist it on Bittrex?

Maybe because BTS and DAR have their own blockchain and maybe it's an additional cost and more risk to Bittrex. That's what I read somewhere else.
Ok i see :-) Thank you
Activity: 227
Whats going on with Bitshares? Huh Do you guys think it will go up again or BTS will die?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Maybe because BTS and DAR have their own blockchain and maybe it's an additional cost and more risk to Bittrex. That's what I read somewhere else.
Activity: 258
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
It is really interesting watching what is going on with Bittrex.       I bought in last night at the lowest point (hopefully the lowest point as it's trending down again),  but I plan to hodl this for longer term as that's what this community needs.     Centralized exchanges are the AOL of the internet.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Stan Larimer on SEC not being an issue

Hearing Waves comparisons frequently, so feel free to link them this:

Waves new future design is almost same as Rudex interface

BTS was designed to let anyone make an interface hence so many different ones in OP.

small overview of how far ahead of time bts is:

Activity: 8
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, i need your help.

I tried to send my bts from bittrex to bitshares wallet but bittrex tell me this :

"Unverified account limit has been reached. Please try again in 24 hours. To increase your limits, please verify your account "

I don't understand, I have never withdraw anything from bittrex.

Thank you !!

Bittrex sets limits on withdrawals based on your account status. What verification level are you ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
basic

BitShares Exchange does not limit you, or ask for your identity!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I thought i was basic but it seems i was nothing haha, i saw on your link: unverified account can not withdraw, i am surely in this case. 
I enhance my account, it will be ok.

Thank you guys for your speed and efficiency !
legendary

I tried to send my bts from bittrex to bitshares wallet but bittrex tell me this :

"Unverified account limit has been reached. Please try again in 24 hours. To increase your limits, please verify your account "

Thank you !!

ask bittrex, nothing we can do here.

Thank you !!
legendary
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Please take a look at this and tell me what you think. While I'm certainly not going to jump on anyone for positive feedback, what I'm most interested in hearing (with appropriate reasoning of course) are the reasons why I'm wrong, what I'm overlooking, why it's been tried and failed already (if that be the case), or even just to let me know that I've been asleep and that it's already being done. Many thanks in advance!

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@cryptographic/what-bitshares-should-be-doing
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
New INFO:
These are the reasons why above coins are being delisted according to Bittrex.

BTS: Vulnerability to 51% attack, critical weakness in the source code that cannot be fixed

BTA: Developer is not responding when asked about stability issues of its masternode

Darcus and Drago: Lack of Volume

source?

Note: if you're not able to provide legitimate source, I will negative trust you as FUD.

Sorry, We were sent to the chat in a telegram.
Only this is your message, what can I do to correct karma?

Is it a real info?
Pages:
Jump to: