Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 51. (Read 125447 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Please take a look at this and tell me what you think. While I'm certainly not going to jump on anyone for positive feedback, what I'm most interested in hearing (with appropriate reasoning of course) are the reasons why I'm wrong, what I'm overlooking, why it's been tried and failed already (if that be the case), or even just to let me know that I've been asleep and that it's already being done. Many thanks in advance!

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@cryptographic/what-bitshares-should-be-doing

I like it and think it makes a lot of sense. In the stock markets they have activist investors that hold large chunks of the stock and use that as leverage to get the company directors to change direction/strategy. I could see something like this happening with crypto world and BTS specifically. They are suffering from a severe lack of recognition and need to get their name out in some marketing campaigns.

I'm not sure if marketing could help here. If product is strong people will eventually come and support technology. Bitshares is veteran crypto and it is going down most of the time. Now delisted from Bittrex. What is next?

You're right if you're referring to the Bittrex issue (and gimmick marketing too, as I mention in the post), but from a long term informative/educational point of view? For example, instead of so much effort directed at the relatively marginal Hero campaign, wouldn't a branding campaign highlighting key competitive advantages be more effective?

HERO is run by a private project, the DAC does not pay for it.

I knew I could get you to chime in sooner or later.   Wink   Sorry about the confusion, what with Stan being the the Godfather of the Hero too, it looks like I didn't catch that subtle fact. Is BTC-U also a private project?
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@stan/bitcoin-united-btc-u-offers-3-second-confirmations-and-massive-throughput

What's your opinion regarding a branding effort to help investors clearly distinguish between entities, products, and functions so they can more easily focus on what satisfies their specific needs instead of being turned off by a confusing mishmash that looks like a poorly thought out and somewhat gimmicky marketing attempt?

Any thoughts on keeping it simple and to the point with the key reasons why someone who wants to use an exchange would be best served using BitShares?

Am I thinking too outside the box?  Shocked
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Who else can't wait to see the first decentralized exchange built on EOS? Bitshares has some amazing tech specs, 180,000 tx per second maximum, over 1 million transactions per day, but w/e will be getting built on EOS will be even better.

Not necessarily. It's not clear you want bandwidth limits on your trading speed. Additionally, the code for improved dpos is not out yet. There's no reason to not update if it makes sense. Finally, EOS is built around sidechains and there have been hints about combined efforts. For example, one of the recent bugs was fixed in part by Dan Larimer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Who else can't wait to see the first decentralized exchange built on EOS? Bitshares has some amazing tech specs, 180,000 tx per second maximum, over 1 million transactions per day, but w/e will be getting built on EOS will be even better.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Please take a look at this and tell me what you think. While I'm certainly not going to jump on anyone for positive feedback, what I'm most interested in hearing (with appropriate reasoning of course) are the reasons why I'm wrong, what I'm overlooking, why it's been tried and failed already (if that be the case), or even just to let me know that I've been asleep and that it's already being done. Many thanks in advance!

I like it and think it makes a lot of sense. In the stock markets they have activist investors that hold large chunks of the stock and use that as leverage to get the company directors to change direction/strategy. I could see something like this happening with crypto world and BTS specifically. They are suffering from a severe lack of recognition and need to get their name out in some marketing campaigns.

I'm not sure if marketing could help here. If product is strong people will eventually come and support technology. Bitshares is veteran crypto and it is going down most of the time. Now delisted from Bittrex. What is next?

You're right if you're referring to the Bittrex issue (and gimmick marketing too, as I mention in the post), but from a long term informative/educational point of view? For example, instead of so much effort directed at the relatively marginal Hero campaign, wouldn't a branding campaign highlighting key competitive advantages be more effective?

I knew I could get you to chime in sooner or later.   Wink   Sorry about the confusion, what with Stan being the the Godfather of the Hero too, it looks like I didn't catch that subtle fact. Is BTC-U also a private project?
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@stan/bitcoin-united-btc-u-offers-3-second-confirmations-and-massive-throughput

What's your opinion regarding a branding effort to help investors clearly distinguish between entities, products, and functions so they can more easily focus on what satisfies their specific needs instead of being turned off by a confusing mishmash that looks like a poorly thought out and somewhat gimmicky marketing attempt?

Any thoughts on keeping it simple and to the point with the key reasons why someone who wants to use an exchange would be best served using BitShares?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

legendary
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I have to wonder if Bittrex will reverse course and either cancel the delist,  or relist it in short time.    Seems like they are just throwing money away.
legendary
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
How possible to trade on bts from mobile
legendary
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
Does anyone know the exact reason for Bittrex's deleting the BitShares project? S system that is essentially a rival to Bittrex is a decentralized stock exchange. Maybe that's why. it may be because there have been a lot of decentralized exchange projects in the recent period.
Activity: 658
Also keep in mind that Bittex bases factors some of their delisting decisions on cost to maintain a currency and also how much time they spend doing tech support for users of a currency.
Activity: 658

Creditbit was delisted from Bittrex too...  but its back.  lol

As much as I like Bittrex for a centralized exchange, their system of listing and delisting coins really sucks worse than any of the coins they have delisted.  lol
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Activity: 570
They have the fastest system I've ever used. The process I've done crosses to other websites within seconds. I have a very good technical infrastructure, but I think there are problems in marketing. This price level is too low for such a project.

I suggest you to have a try to FASTCOIN... INSANE 1-2 seconds 1st confirm mobile-PC tx!!!!....Unbelievable until you try it.
Mobile wallet is under beta-testing for few days now.......
Dont' believe my words...... mail to [email protected] for a beta test.

latency on bts is 1.5 sec for 99.9% certainty, so not sure you need to try it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
They have the fastest system I've ever used. The process I've done crosses to other websites within seconds. I have a very good technical infrastructure, but I think there are problems in marketing. This price level is too low for such a project.

I suggest you to have a try to FASTCOIN... INSANE 1-2 seconds 1st confirm mobile-PC tx!!!!....Unbelievable until you try it.
Mobile wallet is under beta-testing for few days now.......
Dont' believe my words...... mail to [email protected] for a beta test.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

A serious, hard hitting marketing campaign would start with hammering home USDT's total lack of guarantee.

There's funny money, and then there's real money.

BitShares has ZERO counterparty risk, and that applies to BitUSD as well as all of the rest of the issues listed.

It's time to aggressively get the word out.

Early adopters will thank you for it.

I also highly recommend getting all funds off of all traditional exchanges - very bad things have traditionally started like this.

Please comment on this suggestion posted yesterday. Your input is so important that any lack of input reduces your stature. There's no fence sitting allowed here. No middle-of-the-road be nice to everyone at any cost attitudes allowed. Anyone trying to come out smelling like roses will end up looking like shit.

Pages:
Jump to: