Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 63. (Read 125447 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
how about  openledger   ? will it be safe to hold fund and token during hardfork ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Hello  Grin
where is the best place to store a BTS when a hardfork occurs?

in your personal wallet.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Hello  Grin

All existing wallets are safe and secure to store your tokens. If you still have doubts you can send them to exchanges and send them back to your wallet after the hard fork.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
BTS can jump up to 100-200% in next 24-36 hours. It is not 100% sure but it have realistic chance. Good luck 🚀🚀🚀

BTS is long term project with in short period of time it is not possible to jump to 100%, every week they giving updates what is going in the back ground. It will increase the price in the market when Bitcoin market settles.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hello  Grin
Activity: 570
Merit: 500

Couldn't you do it by adding more and more helpful infrastructure? For example, integrating stuff from blockchain based reputation systems and projects that try to solve digital identity?

he misunderstood lending for margin leverage trading where no trust is involved , think how polo does it (bc stuff is locked up)

and lending where you trust someone - then I'd also say no way bc trust doesn't belong on blockchains

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Is the lending business coming soon to Bitshares?

If I get enough support on the idea, it can turn into a worker to hire devs to do it: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,24890.0.html

That would be absolutely awesome, but it requires quite some time to really set it up and make it functional, correct?

P2P lending is a waste of time and money in my opinion. too much scam

Couldn't you do it by adding more and more helpful infrastructure? For example, integrating stuff from blockchain based reputation systems and projects that try to solve digital identity?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Damn this ponzi is lasting a long time, it's like a hot potato game.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
BTS can jump up to 100-200% in next 24-36 hours. It is not 100% sure but it have realistic chance. Good luck 🚀🚀🚀
legendary
Hello m8es!

Is there any instruction about what to di with tokens on Hardfork? Got mine on Polo mostly

99.9999% of people will not even notice it

not sure, poloniex is incompetent. so I would not trust them with my money
Hello m8es!

Is there any instruction about what to di with tokens on Hardfork? Got mine on Polo mostly

99.9999% of people will not even notice it
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Hello m8es!

legendary
Last time china tried closing/threatening chinese exchanges, popularity of bitCNY and the bitshares dex skyrocketed and lead to 250x increase in value

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@jademont/good-news-for-bts-china-central-bank-is-investigating-centralized-exchange-in-china-decentralized-exchange-is-in-demand

It's happening again possibly

https://www.coindesk.com/report-casts-doubt-future-chinas-bitcoin-exchanges/

In a latest Tweet, People's Daily, the official newspaper of the Chinese Communist Party, said that "Chinese supervisory authority has decided to close local virtual currency exchanges." However, the news outlet did not link to any more information for elaboration.

This is where fundamentals of the DEX and bitCNY come into play possibly.

p.s. prices don't always reflect fundamentals
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
I love me some shares Grin I just brought back in  should have done it sooner when price was all lower but still a great buy

If I get enough support on the idea, it can turn into a worker to hire devs to do it: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,24890.0.html

That would be absolutely awesome, but it requires quite some time to really set it up and make it functional, correct?

This requires trust between parties, which is difficult to achieve in p2p manner. Nevertheless, different types of lending on blockchain are absolutely possible and are happening already. For example, crowd funding through ICO is a sort of lending.

This isn't lending like someone just giving you money, it's locking up MORE in worth of collateral to get something else + debt to unlock collateral. At no point do you have access to more free borrowed money than you have locked up.

1. It does not require any trust between parties due to locked collateral - see how bitUSD lending works, then see the proposal I wrote up
2. It would enable trustless higher (1-4x?) leverage trading enforced by blockchain (crazy often requested)
3. It would enable lending markets (crazy often requested)
4. It would work for any pair or coin lenders choose including trustless gateway coins proposed in parallel

1+2+3+4 would drive more users to the exchange, create more liquidity, create more fees, which in turn will fund the DAO (DAC) and reduce supply of BTS

Ok, so for next steps I'll focus on:

1. I think I have to write up a super proposal with extra graphics, math, layout suggestion, and explanations
2. submit to github core issues as suggestion
3. submit worker with link to github just to communicate as bitcrab suggested before
4. if 2+3 go well, DAO gives us funding for proper devs & workers for this task.

imo this is the future of BTS: the newly funded UI rework + universal margin + universal lending + trustless gateways i.e. sidechains + businesses building on it all = mutually beneficial for everyone

legendary

This requires trust between parties, which is difficult to achieve in p2p manner. Nevertheless, different types of lending on blockchain are absolutely possible and are happening already. For example, crowd funding through ICO is a sort of lending.

we can do this already via simple assets on market though.
Pages:
Jump to: