Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 14. (Read 407326 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 30, 2013, 06:50:24 AM
I thought issuers had to verify identity with btct higherups in order to create a security?
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
October 30, 2013, 05:42:33 AM
Organize yourself and find out what happened. It appers he stole all your BTC's. Maybe your only chance now is police?
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
October 30, 2013, 05:13:06 AM
Website is gone, in a few days BTCT will be gone.
We should make sure that the Eric Corlew indentity isn't fake:
- 6 contacts on LinkenIn
- 45 friends on Facebook
- hasn't used his ebay account since 2011 (probably bought it)

We can ask BTCJam what kind of information they have.

Does anyone know who he bought the avalon and bfl asics from?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-avalon-asics-in-hand-only-249873
Hi candoo. I'm in the US, south central MI.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2918420
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
October 29, 2013, 11:58:15 AM
found  this but  did not  understand  much . any lawyers  here  that can  tell  what this  is about.

http://www.grcourt.org/CourtPayments/loadCase.do?caseSequence=612101

I  doxed him looks like  his  wife  might  be  pregnant, due on October.  i'm  40%  sure, or  i doxed the  wrong  person.   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
October 29, 2013, 08:58:36 AM
Well tonight maybe I'll call up the Michigan State Police and see if they've arrested anyone with the name Eric Corlew or have any recent records of anything happening with him.

What happened to our creativex?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 28, 2013, 09:52:06 AM
good fucking lord
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
October 26, 2013, 06:06:28 AM
well didnt he mentioned he got the mining gear in a other place?
Like if he got problems with law or something he didnt gave up the lab? hehehe speculation all the way Smiley

He mentioned owning a second property where he could store the additional equipment, perhaps he has been in the process of relocating and tweaking hardware during the exchanges' downtime.

However, as far as getting away from the "law" and moving to such an extreme, his home and likely his close family's home are in MI and CreativeX implied they plan to stay there.

It seems so terribly unlike him to not provide even the smallest update, whether he had a family emergency or even "franchised"/sold the hashing hardware I would expect him to chime in. This makes me think he has certainly run into ...legal... issues, as I wish to give him the benefit of the doubt and refuse to believe he ran on everyone at this point in time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
October 26, 2013, 05:13:44 AM
well didnt he mentioned he got the mining gear in a other place?
Like if he got problems with law or something he didnt gave up the lab? hehehe speculation all the way Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
October 26, 2013, 12:47:14 AM
He is obviously gone with the wind. I am not far from his home base and I am going to try to get over to the address that is listed sometime soon. I will let everyone know what I see.

Thank you.

In the mean time, why does he not simply pay divs according to the spreadsheet he has from Burnsides?  It means no trading of shares themselves for a while, an inconvenience to shareholders for sure, but it would be an important signal that he is not simply cutting and running.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2013, 05:46:17 PM
He is obviously gone with the wind. I am not far from his home base and I am going to try to get over to the address that is listed sometime soon. I will let everyone know what I see.

notice the crapload of coins that just came in?

10BTC in 24 hours...

looks to me like he more focused on mining than talking..

http://blockchain.info/address/1Hfp99tugY4H5FYEoM3hj4JDLzShzZ9ifB

I'll be laughing all the way to the Bank bitcoin store if we get 10 BTC every day. (prolly just a bulk pay out from something tho)

looks like we are up some 40 or so Bitcoins since he stopped talking...

EDIT.. Oh no looking further back it seems like we are getting 7BTC every 3 or so days from mining. (the payout limit must be set to 7BTC or something for that mining pool)...

FURTHER EDIT..

doing some quick math.. 1.4 TH brings in about 2.6298 BTC a day... thats prolly where there 7BTC is coming from... so the mining gear is still working 100% atleast.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
October 25, 2013, 03:46:46 PM
Surely there are other established forum members that know creativex personally. How long before we try asking other forum members to find out what is going on? I'm inclined to think this must be eg health issues rather than any sort of a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1630
October 25, 2013, 03:35:58 PM
okay thank you
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
October 25, 2013, 01:35:57 PM
Activity: 219
October 25, 2013, 01:26:11 PM
I guess we have to just accept the fact he stole our BTC

This just shows us that even the most respected people in the community can screw you.

I bet he has not stolen from us.

There must be a good reason he is not communicating.

Possibly, he has serious health issues, or he is restricted by law, for some reason, to contact his shareholders. Assuming he is not stealing from us what other possible reasons could there be?

Oh but he is allowed to coins out of his wallet?

Wallet link?

Coins went out on the 15th and 16th

http://blockchain.info/address/1Hfp99tugY4H5FYEoM3hj4JDLzShzZ9ifB

This is only 1 wallet.  I'm not sure if there is another one
legendary
Activity: 1316
October 25, 2013, 01:10:55 PM

This just shows us that even the most respected people in the community can screw you.

Possibly, he has serious health issues, or he is restricted by law, for some reason, to contact his shareholders. Assuming he is not stealing from us what other possible reasons could there be?

Wallet link?
Activity: 546
October 25, 2013, 11:41:04 AM
I live not far from where he lives. I am going to go find out what is up. I am not going to allow this bullshit to happen.

Any update on this front?
Activity: 219
October 25, 2013, 11:36:14 AM

Activity: 672
October 25, 2013, 11:23:38 AM
Since we're speculating...

Assuming he did decide to pull a runner, when did he decide to do so?

After i told him how bad things must be for him to act the way he did. I think it was then when he realized it's better to run and hide.
Activity: 215
October 25, 2013, 10:57:31 AM
Since we're speculating...

Assuming he did decide to pull a runner, when did he decide to do so?
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
October 25, 2013, 10:43:27 AM

I don't want to liter this thread with speculation, but I can't resist one more post.  I think he has become a fanatic worshiper of Satoshi and decided to emulate his mentor and pull what I call a "Satoshi" on us and disappear.  

Edit: I don't actually think this, its just a joke.  I think its pretty obvious what kind of person he is.  There must be another explanation.

Pages:
Jump to: