Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 18. (Read 407326 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
October 17, 2013, 11:06:53 AM
You guys should read something - http://www.sec.gov/info/smallbus/qasbsec.htm#noreg and ascertain whether it applies in our collective case.  I would be hard-pressed to believe that any of you would think otherwise.  Given that Creativex is an American citizen, it is in his best interest to remain silent now and possibly forever on the subject of bASIC-mining.  We all jumped in and took the risk without fully understanding the regulations and consequences of our actions.  It is time for us to grow up and take responsibility for those actions.  Perhaps what is really needed at this time is a defence fund for Creativex rather than a scammer tag!  You people are the scammers.  You are probably in violation of federal and state laws which hardly gives you the authority to second-guess the integrity of Creativex.  I would hope that he is retaining counsel if it is required and it would be nice if someone with the know-how would set up a defence fund on his behalf.  Does anyone here have that knowledge?

Creativex - if you are reading this - take care of yourself.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
October 17, 2013, 02:47:41 AM
I will attempt to call him tomorrow If I can find his number.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
October 17, 2013, 01:00:43 AM
Bad? Bad in 700 BTC in your wallet ... bad?

I know him as a trusted person and indeed i think something is going on; that will explain all this.
Activity: 672
October 17, 2013, 12:39:09 AM
we should get bitfuries soon :-)

I hope everything is fine with creativex and he just went on hastly business trip or something and he doesn't have time/internet connection

I called it several weeks ago.
As soon as he started talking shit in the threads of the competition i knew he reached rock bottom. He looked so hopeless and desperate. I said things must really go bad for him. And i obviously was right.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2013, 02:57:21 PM
we should get bitfuries soon :-)

I hope everything is fine with creativex and he just went on hastly business trip or something and he doesn't have time/internet connection
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
October 16, 2013, 12:44:28 PM
I have his personal cell number from when I talked to him a while back... dont know if that would help.

Please PM me his number

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!
October 16, 2013, 12:43:08 PM
I hope that you are right but have you heard the story about the turkey that has been bought the day after thanksgiving and concluded 364 days later that it was safe because nothing bad happened to it during the last 364 days?

LMAO, now tat was funny. From the look of blockchain activity, it does not look like the same amount of mining is being done at all. Unless, the proceeds are being sent elsewhere.

So, all in all, not good news. Did the person w/ his Cell Phone try and call him yet?
Activity: 112
October 16, 2013, 11:22:28 AM
I hope that you are right but have you heard the story about the turkey that has been bought the day after thanksgiving and concluded 364 days later that it was safe because nothing bad happened to it during the last 364 days?
Activity: 151
Merit: 36
October 16, 2013, 10:56:17 AM
My $.02 is that he is keeping the equipment running at full capacity and will contact us eventually.
As long as the hardware is mining, I'm fine with the master balance accumulating.  For me, a rather large dividend paid weeks/months from now is just as good as little ones paid every day.  I'm in for the long term.

My guess is he has to let the dust settle a bit and keep off the radar.  just a guess.

he seems like a real honest guy - no reason to panic.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2013, 09:07:48 AM
This situation is very frustrating. Google spreadsheet hasn't been updated since 25th of september, which is also date when was last non-PPS dividend payed. Than there were few PPS dividends (same amount everytime) and then suddenly nothing. Without any information :-(
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
October 16, 2013, 02:53:21 AM
I have his personal cell number from when I talked to him a while back... dont know if that would help.

I guess it would if you are able to reach him...
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
October 16, 2013, 01:44:12 AM
October 15, 2013, 11:44:11 PM
Activity: 112
October 15, 2013, 07:29:40 PM
Do we know if BasicMining hardware is still mining?

Should be possible to figure out with public info about used pools by basic-mining.
Activity: 308
October 15, 2013, 02:37:07 PM
the scamtag would be really useless because you cant buy shares from him right now anyways. Also creativex has always been keeping his word so far and seemed legit. Maybe its just busyer days for him right now or faptop got stolen, who knows. keep calm its just money anyways
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
October 15, 2013, 01:08:48 PM
I guess a post saying no news is better than no post assuming no news
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
October 15, 2013, 01:05:38 PM
I think you all are jumping the gun a bit to soon.

We don't know what happened.  He could be dealing with a family emergency for all we know.

www.bitcointalk.org could possibly be his homepage on his browser, so whenever someone uses his computer it automatically launches here causing his recent activity

Even if there was an emergency he's been on these forums in the past 24 hours, and really should have posted an update on this security.

C'mon creativex don't do this to us.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
October 15, 2013, 11:51:09 AM
I think you all are jumping the gun a bit to soon.

We don't know what happened.  He could be dealing with a family emergency for all we know.

www.bitcointalk.org could possibly be his homepage on his browser, so whenever someone uses his computer it automatically launches here causing his recent activity

Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!
October 15, 2013, 11:45:58 AM
While all this may be true, and he seems like a guy w/ a solid head on. It is very strange not to at least post up and let us know that he is working on issues or in in whatever trouble. This is not good and very unlike him. Tho, at this point what is a scam tag gonna really do?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
October 15, 2013, 11:27:09 AM
Looks really bad. Not posting is not creativex style.

Time to register eric-corlew-is-a-scammer.com.

Maybe that's a hasty conclusion.

Let's step back a second: BTCT closes, because of reason X and a few days later Ukyo decides to block US users. CreativeX is from the US - maybe it's all connected..

Though I have no idea what's really happening and I didn't receive an answer via PM (sent on Oct 14).
Pages:
Jump to: