Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 15. (Read 407326 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2013, 10:26:15 AM
I guess we have to just accept the fact he stole our BTC

This just shows us that even the most respected people in the community can screw you.

I bet he has not stolen from us.

There must be a good reason he is not communicating.

Possibly, he has serious health issues, or he is restricted by law, for some reason, to contact his shareholders. Assuming he is not stealing from us what other possible reasons could there be?
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
October 25, 2013, 10:19:50 AM
Shall we bet on it?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
October 25, 2013, 09:50:10 AM
I guess we have to just accept the fact he stole our BTC

This just shows us that even the most respected people in the community can screw you.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
October 25, 2013, 05:52:13 AM
Hi, everybody.
I sold my shares last month.
Can someone tell what happened? What about basic-minig.com, why is it suspended, where is creativex and etc?

I took the website offline until i hear something from creativex..
Why?

1. I dont want mad angry share holder hackers attacking my servers, just in case Sad
We all know what angry people are capable off, the hosting and website are maintained by me and i have nothing to do with bASIC-Mining operation itself.

2. Also i did not get my monthly compensation (last month included) for the webhosting and maintenance.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 25, 2013, 05:32:18 AM
Hi, everybody.
I sold my shares last month.
Can someone tell what happened? What about basic-minig.com, why is it suspended, where is creativex and etc?
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
October 24, 2013, 02:02:48 PM
If your still out there Mr Cx

perhaps now we can go this route, your could legitimately be a  crowd funded mining operation in the US.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-sec-release-long-awaited-105956761.html

some sign of life would be appreciated.

Hope what ever is wrong is soon sorted out.

I miss the old days  Sad

This wouldn't work. The fundraising would need to be done USD-denominated and has to go through a regulatory third party (not just some random bitcoin stocks site). Moreover, only US investors are allowed under these rules so the opposite problem as bitfunder would occur.

Honestly the US is a massive pain in the arse.
Activity: 546
October 24, 2013, 12:19:22 AM

perhaps now we can go this route, your could legitimately be a  crowd funded mining operation in the US.

I miss the old days  Sad

This wouldn't work. The fundraising would need to be done USD-denominated and has to go through a regulatory third party (not just some random bitcoin stocks site). Moreover, only US investors are allowed under these rules so the opposite problem as bitfunder would occur.

I'm looking forward to reading the actual regulations, but the article I read said that people that made less than $100,000/yr could only buy with 5% of their income, that doesn't have to be in USD

Similarly, entities could be made with multiple components to comply with different regulations, hedge funds operate this way. In the master feeder structure there is one entity that is made for US investors, and a different entity that is for non-US investors, as well as an entity acting as the limited partnership... all three of these entities (and more) can be in different jurisdictions.
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
October 24, 2013, 12:13:33 AM

I miss the old days  Sad

Activity: 544
October 23, 2013, 06:42:05 PM

I miss the old days  Sad

Activity: 203
October 23, 2013, 05:45:50 PM
really? even if it wasn't "bashing," it was unprofessional. He should of just worried about his company, instead of trying to compare it to others.
Activity: 151
Merit: 36
October 23, 2013, 05:40:09 PM

I knew it was over and sold what was left of my shares. 

prolly just shat himself when he realized how difficult it would be to hold direct shares and pay out dividends daily..

as long as there is money coming in I don't mind.. we still have enough BTC to buy some serious gear.. once the miners hit 28nm there isn't much lower to go since Intel are the only ones who have 14nm and 22nm is really hard to get a hold of. that means that 28 and 22nm miners should be profitable for some time to come... even if it takes 5 years to get my measly coins back that's still better than cutting and running... plus the coins will be worth a lot lot more by then...

just think of it like losing a few gold coins down the back of the couch lol...

+1
Exactly.  IMO he will keep the equipment going and provide us with a nice gift someday (as long as our advertised address is still valid)
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
October 23, 2013, 04:51:31 PM
what's funny is creative was bashing other securities not to long ago...

even good people can go bad

"Bashing" implies excessive, unjust or inappropriate criticism.   Creativex was not "bashing" other securities.  Stop spreading this pejorative.

Take care
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
October 23, 2013, 04:43:26 PM
He's gone. It seems very hard for many of you to understand for some reason. I wonder why because it's a pretty clear case.
The shares went to shit and just like i mentioned here before there was basically no reason for it ever to go up again. He ofcourse realized this. Things went downhill from there.
I knew it was over and sold what was left of my shares. He started talking shit in a thread of the competition. For those who still couldn't see it that was the point where you should've got out.

We should all be so lucky to have your insight into this very complicated situation.  Fortunately for us you don't mind sharing your cynicism and your aspersions (which might be construed as libellous) on Creativex's integrity so that we can bask in your negativity.  To think this situation could have been avoided if we had all simply heeded your advice in the first place. 

Just to set the record straight, Creativex did not "talk shit" in a thread of the competition and our current situation is a direct result of the closure of BTCT which was based on information that few, if any, of us have been given.  Too bad you didn't see that coming ShroomsKit - you could have saved us all a lot of Bitcoin.

Take care

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
October 23, 2013, 03:24:56 PM
what's funny is creative was bashing other securities not to long ago...

even good people can go bad
Activity: 798
October 23, 2013, 02:13:40 PM

I knew it was over and sold what was left of my shares. 

prolly just shat himself when he realized how difficult it would be to hold direct shares and pay out dividends daily..

as long as there is money coming in I don't mind.. we still have enough BTC to buy some serious gear.. once the miners hit 28nm there isn't much lower to go since Intel are the only ones who have 14nm and 22nm is really hard to get a hold of. that means that 28 and 22nm miners should be profitable for some time to come... even if it takes 5 years to get my measly coins back that's still better than cutting and running... plus the coins will be worth a lot lot more by then...

just think of it like losing a few gold coins down the back of the couch lol...
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
October 23, 2013, 02:07:38 PM
the irony is if creativeX doesnt come back before October 31 and burnside wipes the BTCTC database... poof go all of our holdings...

I hope he got a spreadsheet before he left.

Shareholder lists are (still) mailed twice a day to issuers, so this is not a problem, if he comes back.

And everyone on the site can dowload all their activity in .csv files. If you haven't done this yet you need to!
Activity: 672
October 23, 2013, 01:57:45 PM
He's gone. It seems very hard for many of you to understand for some reason. I wonder why because it's a pretty clear case.
The shares went to shit and just like i mentioned here before there was basically no reason for it ever to go up again. He ofcourse realized this. Things went downhill from there.
I knew it was over and sold what was left of my shares. He started talking shit in a thread of the competition. For those who still couldn't see it that was the point where you should've got out.
Activity: 798
October 23, 2013, 01:57:36 PM
the irony is if creativeX doesnt come back before October 31 and burnside wipes the BTCTC database... poof go all of our holdings...

Shareholder lists are (still) mailed twice a day to issuers, so this is not a problem, if he comes back.

tks I forgot about that..

looks like we are still mining...

http://blockchain.info/address/1Hfp99tugY4H5FYEoM3hj4JDLzShzZ9ifB

last time he made a payment out was 16th October.

I don't think he has done a runner...

1) He used his real name,
2) he hasn't used the remaining coins
3) he is very easy to track down.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
October 23, 2013, 01:46:27 PM

Activity: 219
October 23, 2013, 01:43:47 PM
Hmm

I think it's safe to say he is long gone

Pages:
Jump to: