Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 2. (Read 407301 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
October 04, 2014, 01:15:17 AM
This was never resolved? For what it's worth (I've mentioned it before), he's been to my home.

It was never resolved.  Did Eric ever leave your house, or do you keep him in a gimp box in the basement?   Grin
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 04, 2014, 12:53:04 AM
This was never resolved? For what it's worth (I've mentioned it before), he's been to my home.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
September 10, 2014, 03:49:33 AM
Any update?
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
June 19, 2014, 07:30:07 AM
Any information collected by the group should be filed through the investigation arm of Michigan.
https://www.michigan.gov/lara

I believe a complaint form needs to be filed with CSCL.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
June 19, 2014, 04:19:19 AM
There was quite a lot of evidence and information collected on the group but for some reason the guy who was going to take care of the complaint never got through to it.

Wondering what the status was on that anyways I noticed that both Activemining and BFL were considered interesting enough for Woodlaw to get into it so maybe it would work if there is an American shareholder suit who wants to file a complaint

http://www.woodlaw.com/current-investigations

Just as a note not sure of the legal case status so it may already have been underway without my awareness.

@Delt when you lurk on if it's not classified an update would be cool.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
May 22, 2014, 12:58:16 AM
There was quite a lot of evidence and information collected on the group but for some reason the guy who was going to take care of the complaint never got through to it.

I would also like to see him in jail or his ass kicked by a not very diplomatic shareholder. I am too far to bother too much for my measly 21 shares but it does piss me off that he gets away with it.
Activity: 609
Merit: 505
May 21, 2014, 05:53:43 PM
Give me the info and I'll give it to whoever you think I should give it to in the United States.  Would help if it's spelled out properly so whoever is looking at it understands what the evidence is and what crime was committed.  I don't have time to sit in a room and detail the who, what, whys with them on it.  So if one of you wants to put it altogether I can even drive up to his local police station and talk to the detective on duty, or give it to the Michigan exchange or even send it to the SEC.  Whatever you want... 

Once it's in the form of a pretty document, let me know. I have a connection to the guy at the SEC who tracked down pirate/Trendon Shavers.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
May 21, 2014, 03:42:32 PM
Give me the info and I'll give it to whoever you think I should give it to in the United States.  Would help if it's spelled out properly so whoever is looking at it understands what the evidence is and what crime was committed.  I don't have time to sit in a room and detail the who, what, whys with them on it.  So if one of you wants to put it altogether I can even drive up to his local police station and talk to the detective on duty, or give it to the Michigan exchange or even send it to the SEC.  Whatever you want... 
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2014, 03:10:02 PM
I wrote on the group out of anger (and some booze), but it seems that the scumbag of creativex is lurking around , he even got logged in
May 17, 2014, 03:30:00 PM

So he is not dead , not abducted by aliens or some sort. He is very aware of this. We should chip in and put a price on his fucking head. I like the idea of the guy above, could someone in the US make a complain to the authorities , we have useful info about him , it should be easy for any government agency to track him down .
Activity: 798
May 21, 2014, 01:20:12 AM
Considering it is May I was wondering if anything has changed in the last month or two regarding Basic Mining
Or is he still long gone any update CreativeX
Edit Note : Last Log In May 17 2014 Hmm
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/creativex-36667

can someone who lives in the US with access to the google group please contact the authorities and allow them access to the group.
There is more than enough evidence in there to charge Eric Corlew with securities and investments fraud.

I would do it but I am not in america and the authorities are only interested in US cases involving US citizens.
As most of his investors were US citizens surely some of you guys in the US want to see justice.

I don't really care about getting my money back.. I just want to see him go to jail.
the wallet is empty and the money is probably well spent on booze, guns, gold and hookers anyways.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
May 21, 2014, 12:41:21 AM
Considering it is May I was wondering if anything has changed in the last month or two regarding Basic Mining
Or is he still long gone any update CreativeX
Edit Note : Last Log In May 17 2014 Hmm
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/creativex-36667
legendary
May 20, 2014, 11:49:52 PM
This fucker is laughing at us with the all the bitcoins that he took. Hope he gets anal cancer
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 03, 2014, 09:32:37 PM
Yeah this company was actually run really well until he disappeared. I remember thinking we were in a really good position before Eric split.

I don't have access to the google group so maybe someone else can tell me - where is all the hardware at right now? It might be impossible to recover the wallets but the hardware should've been able to be located. Have we determined whether it was bought in the companies name or Eric's name?
legendary
April 03, 2014, 09:09:38 PM
The company was valued at over 16,000 BTC just a month before he vanished.

This is what astounds me. Who were the big holders here, and why are they not doing more to get this guy into court?

More astonishing is that this guy has an abandoned and almost open house full of Asics and mining rigs and none of this big holders in the US have not gone there and take justice by their hands. If I were in the US I would have visited that place taken it all and burn that shit hole to the grounds
Activity: 544
April 03, 2014, 05:42:41 PM
The company was valued at over 16,000 BTC just a month before he vanished.

This is what astounds me. Who were the big holders here, and why are they not doing more to get this guy into court?
Activity: 588
April 03, 2014, 12:23:41 AM
how much did he scam?

Not sure how much he got because it would have just been how much money was raised and the equipment bought.  He has all the bitcoin mining equipment which was paid for with 2,000 bitcoins and an addition 500 bitcoin from the reinvestment fund which was funds that came from bitcoin mining never paid out and funds that had not been spent on equipment yet.

He just vanished and did a runner fleeing with all the bitcoin and mining equipment. The company was valued at over 16,000 BTC just a month before he vanished.
Activity: 588
April 02, 2014, 05:02:42 PM
Do we have a big enough case yet built?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
April 01, 2014, 06:18:37 AM
This seems to have stalled (for want of an investor in the US willing and able to take the lead).

xhomerx10 was collating investor details but I gather the response from investors was poor.

xhomerx10 - any updates?

It's never too late, of course, if someone can dedicate a bit of free time and be proactive.
legendary
Activity: 1316
April 01, 2014, 05:14:23 AM
Any updates?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
March 12, 2014, 08:42:44 AM
I think we already know these.  Thanks for the offer.
Pages:
Jump to: