Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 6. (Read 407301 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2013, 10:33:11 AM
You're naive if you think that BASIC is why burnside shut down BTC-TC

Agreed .. if anything it was Labcoin and Active Mining that shut down BTC-TC that then shut down Basic Mining.

Eric probably crapped his pants when he realized how difficult paying out dividends for direct shares would be..
legendary
Activity: 1386
November 22, 2013, 10:23:22 AM

Nevermind that only creativex and burnside know how many shares each address has.

If these is a scam I'm afraid that burnside is in the same position with creativex. What do you think why he must shut down BTC-TC operation.

You're naive if you think that BASIC is why burnside shut down BTC-TC
legendary
Activity: 1050
November 22, 2013, 10:09:22 AM
If I lived in US and near MI I would just go there, find him and kick his fucking teeth in for not letting me and everybody know whats happening with my/our investments. I own(owned) quite a lot of shares and this shit is very very frustrating  Angry

creativex.........WTF man?? you do realize you won't get far (if you stole our hard earned money) and shit will hit you eventually.

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
November 22, 2013, 08:09:48 AM

Nevermind that only creativex and burnside know how many shares each address has.

If these is a scam I'm afraid that burnside is in the same position with creativex. What do you think why he must shut down BTC-TC operation.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
November 22, 2013, 07:25:44 AM
Only on these account we have more than 150.000USD in cash.

Which is... $2.90 per share?

At this price, I'm with djjacket - d'rather see creativex behind bars.  And I'm willing to put in more than $2.90 per share owned to see that happen.

There were more wallets, and of course all the mining gear

Ok, how much are you willing to offer?

I'm not really taking a stand here, just pointing out the facts. And since I only had a small number of shares I'll accept whatever the majority decides. Either option (getting him into jail or recovering whatever assets are left) would be ok with me.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
November 22, 2013, 07:10:25 AM

At this price, I'm with djjacket - d'rather see creativex behind bars.  And I'm willing to put in more than $2.90 per share owned to see that happen.

Ok, how much are you willing to offer?

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
November 22, 2013, 07:07:29 AM

November 22, 2013, 06:57:29 AM

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
November 22, 2013, 06:06:49 AM
Dear shareholders.

Maybe we can sell part of our assets  to somebody who knows how to convince the man to return our money. Just an idea.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Hfp99tugY4H5FYEoM3hj4JDLzShzZ9ifB

Activity: 798
November 19, 2013, 11:13:30 AM
So does someone mind filling me in on what this G+ group is about and why some shareholders are being shut out? What is with the secrecy?

they don't want Eric to know they are creeping around his house at night making ghost noises.

seriously I don't know why they would bother with a secret group unless they are planing some vigilante action.

Point A) CreativeX has buried his head in the sand so he cant see these public posts anyways.
Point B) Even if he did know what shareholders were getting close he could hardly pack up all the miners and make a run for it. the guy isn't anonymous, he has a shed load of mining equipment and a young family... its not like he can go all John McAfee on us...

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
November 19, 2013, 10:37:43 AM
I've been contacted by multiple potential investors, interested in buying shares, but concerned that a GLBSE like default could occur at BTC-TC leaving bASIC-MINING shareholders in limbo. I'd like to assure everyone that BTC-TC has been set up in such a way that a complete loss of shareholder data is not possible. Asset issuer accounts are automatically emailed updated shareholder lists every 12hrs. These lists contain the email address of record and number of shares held by each investor in bASIC-MINING.

I receive these lists and they are stored in an outlook data file, which is backed up once/week on my file server. I've also created a hard copy of this information and filed it away for safe keeping(I'm a meticulous record keeper) and I'll update this copy once/week. Please rest assured that every precaution has been taken to avoid a repeat of the disastrous GLBSE default. If contact with BTC-TC is lost for a contiguous 72hrs I will retrieve the most recent shareholder list and begin confirming holdings via email, 48hrs after that if contact with BTC-TC has not been restored I will begin collecting payment addresses from confirmed shareholders so that manual payments may resume within 7 days. Any shares that cannot be matched to a payment address will have their share of dividends set aside until such time as payments can be resumed.

Thank you and please be assured that although investing will always entails some measure of risk, this particular risk has been all but eliminated.

I've become so comfortable with the LTC-GLOBAL/BTC-TC platform that I sometimes forget it's been around for a relatively short time frame and many are still unaware of it's existence or safeguards. I've quoted my above comments on the front page.   

I think we should looking at theft and fraud charges.  Wonder what the penalties are in Michigan?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 19, 2013, 10:32:42 AM
That's cool, but I wish they'd just said that.

Has anyone followed up on contacting Burnside? We're going to need that list of shareholders at some point surely? I could've done it myself but I strongly think we have a better chance of getting it if it comes from a more well known/trusted community member.
November 19, 2013, 09:36:47 AM
(my own views)

It's about getting organised and figuring out how to contact creativex, who's not responding to phone calls and PMs. 

I think you should be able to understand that there are some things we don't want creativex to know, and so it is not about privileged shareholders or keeping shareholders out... but rather keeping anyone who might be creativex out.  For now, I think this primarily excludes anyone new on the forum.
Activity: 42
November 19, 2013, 09:27:23 AM
So does someone mind filling me in on what this G+ group is about and why some shareholders are being shut out? What is with the secrecy?
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
November 19, 2013, 02:21:02 AM
Awesome, ill see what and how I can contribute over the next couple of days. Maybe organize a little info. Thanks for putting this together and getting it started.
Activity: 29
November 19, 2013, 02:08:16 AM
see how much faster? Lo siento amigos.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
November 19, 2013, 01:41:59 AM
PM Sent.
Activity: 29
November 19, 2013, 01:33:06 AM
I've cleared any pending requests on the Google Group. If I have not accepted you, please send me a PM (again) with your email address. This will expedite the process by reducing correspondence. Sorry for the wait.
Activity: 53
November 18, 2013, 10:43:59 PM
I'm starting to wonder if the private group that noone is allowed to join is another joke...

A lot of people have their membership request pending. Who has been accepted in the private group?

I have. If the delays continue I'll set up another one.

I signed up on day one of this "private group" still not involved in it..im beginning to think this is a sham

please go ahead and set one up

here here
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
November 18, 2013, 08:15:40 PM
I'm starting to wonder if the private group that noone is allowed to join is another joke...

A lot of people have their membership request pending. Who has been accepted in the private group?

I have. If the delays continue I'll set up another one.

I signed up on day one of this "private group" still not involved in it..im beginning to think this is a sham

please go ahead and set one up
Pages:
Jump to: