Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 20. (Read 407326 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 09, 2013, 06:45:36 PM
We wait till creativex tells us where we are going.

He won't let us down

It'd be nice to have a game plan though.

I guess it doesn't really matter to me because the value is at 10% of what I paid.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
October 09, 2013, 05:30:53 PM
We wait till creativex tells us where we are going.

He won't let us down
October 09, 2013, 05:26:00 PM
So, is this a lost cause now?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
October 09, 2013, 05:09:23 PM
I am wondering what do we do about our shares on btct? I am wanting to cash them out..
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
October 09, 2013, 12:59:42 AM
Not sure how this is progressing either but I presume that you can use the pool of addresses you receive from burnside
Custom script on qt and mass send the dividends every couple days
Daily seems like to much hassle given all the issues your dealing with presently
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 09, 2013, 12:02:09 AM
Just curious now that btctc trading has halted, I guess that dividend payments have stopped as well.

What is the plan about dividends during the transition period? Is BASIC-MINING accumulating dividends that will eventually be paid out as a big fat payment ASAP?
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
October 08, 2013, 12:59:48 PM
I wonder how the less profitable hardware liquidation is going? Or has it begun yet?
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
October 08, 2013, 12:26:10 PM
"Transfer attempts"? Is there somewhere to transfer the shares to or are you talking about something else entirely?

I would advise against transferring until you get official word from creativex.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
October 08, 2013, 07:00:23 AM
I'm working through a large number of emails and PMs, please be patient. There have been problems doing much of anything on btct.co. Most transfer attempts or dividend payouts result in bitcoind backend failure messages.
"Transfer attempts"? Is there somewhere to transfer the shares to or are you talking about something else entirely?
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 08, 2013, 12:08:33 AM
I have been extremely confused with what has been going on this past week, glad somebody made some money off of it Tongue
Activity: 215
October 07, 2013, 11:28:44 PM
I had to go through a lengthy newbie process before i could post...

I'm glad that creativex is fine and back.  But I also kinda wish he would've gone mia for a few more hours so as to pick up more shares at fire-sale prices.  Grin
Activity: 219
October 07, 2013, 06:14:50 PM
I'm glad I scooped up a few hundred over the past few days

Way undervalued especially with the bitfury order coming soon
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
October 07, 2013, 02:15:59 PM
Looks like the DNS resolver for the btct.co domain name is incorrect.  To access add manual address in hosts file:

As far as I can tell, the domain name itself expired yesterday, and the registrar eNom has helpfully decided to cease providing correct DNS information with immediate effect: their service at name-services.com is now returning the IP 8.5.1.36 for btct.co queries instead of the IP 141.101.113.21.

I am not recommending the following, because many people will rightfully expect a signed, sealed, and gold plated confirmation from Ethan before trusting any information about iP addresses, but if you were to place the original IP address in a hosts file, and clear your DNS cache, you would then find that the site is still very much alive and kicking. I have just done this myself and could see the last trade shown on the front page was only 49 seconds ago, so either people with cached DNS information are still able to get there, or the problem was resolved while I was typing.

The registration itself should have a grace period, and abruptly ceasing DNS services for the domain does not, in my view, speak very well at all for eNom.

Code:
141.101.113.21 btct.co

Activity: 406
October 07, 2013, 01:38:00 PM
I'm working through a large number of emails and PMs, please be patient. There have been problems doing much of anything on btct.co. Most transfer attempts or dividend payouts result in bitcoind backend failure messages.

thanks for info, great job as always. Downtime on bitcointalk didn't help either. Let's look forward to getting those bitfuries up and running when they arrive :-) that should be fun ;-)
Activity: 434
October 07, 2013, 11:37:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
October 07, 2013, 11:18:47 AM
Should BASIC come to an end, the current reserve fund would be paid out to investors, correct? My questions, how large is that fund and how many shares are there outstanding?

It's in the shareholder agreement. 

Should management be unable or unwilling to continue operations of bASIC-MINING, a suitable replacement, designated by management, will be sought out. If none can be found, all outstanding shares of bASIC-MINING will be bought back at a price no less than 105% of the 7d Avg price, all assets held by bASIC-MINING will be liquidated, and the proceeds distributed to shareholders.

Take care
October 07, 2013, 11:09:22 AM
Should BASIC come to an end, the current reserve fund would be paid out to investors, correct? My questions, how large is that fund and how many shares are there outstanding?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
October 07, 2013, 11:03:01 AM
I emailed him the other day and haven't gotten a response yet, I waited till 11:50 to panic sell and withdraw my shares Sad

Why did you do that?  Creativex posted on the main page to not panic sell and you said in your previous post you knew he would do the right thing for us...

Take care
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 07, 2013, 10:22:51 AM
I emailed him the other day and haven't gotten a response yet, I waited till 11:50 to panic sell and withdraw my shares Sad

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
October 07, 2013, 09:40:48 AM
I was planning on phoning Creativex at the phone number on his site, but it was a Sunday and I thought I'd just leave him alone.

But if anyone here wants to call him and ask what's up I'm sure it would be appreciated. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: