Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 43. (Read 407332 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 23, 2013, 01:53:49 AM
Just had to drop in between projects to say its always exciting to see those dividends shoot up! Equally exciting is the sleek new site, imho it beats most other BTC securities' webpages by a long shot.

What I do find absurd however, if I may lose face for the time being, are the amount of people's funds being invested into other unproven, high risk, expensive startups rather than bASIC. It's beginning to feel like a gentlemens club around here with "everyone" tossing money around all willy-nilly!

Shenanigans.

Regarding the quality of posts this sure is a gentlemens club. The threads of those high risk securities are currently barely worth reading...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
August 23, 2013, 01:52:57 AM
Thanks all!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 23, 2013, 01:44:54 AM
Live: http://www.basic-mining.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drop comments in mailbox: [email protected]
Have any FAQ idea's? Drop FAQ entries in mailbox: [email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are still a few pages i want todo but those need input from the management Wink

- About bASIC-Mining (Written as a story)
- Our Goals and Future
- Portfolio page (Just great pictures of bASIC-Mining Hardware collection)
- Maybe more pages based on input from you or the management ofcourse

The todo pages will come with time and planned urgency as management will decide Wink

Great job! The golden coins on slate black look amazing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
August 22, 2013, 10:12:47 PM

There are still a few pages i want todo but those need input from the management Wink

- Our Goals and Future

The todo pages will come with time and planned urgency as management will decide Wink

Very nice!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 22, 2013, 09:28:17 PM
Just had to drop in between projects to say its always exciting to see those dividends shoot up! Equally exciting is the sleek new site, imho it beats most other BTC securities' webpages by a long shot.

What I do find absurd however, if I may lose face for the time being, are the amount of people's funds being invested into other unproven, high risk, expensive startups rather than bASIC. It's beginning to feel like a gentlemens club around here with "everyone" tossing money around all willy-nilly!

Shenanigans.

yeah basic is pretty well priced, structured and managed for good returns, as long as creativex can keep up his full time job of acquiring machines
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
August 22, 2013, 08:46:54 PM

Shenanigans.
Activity: 434
August 22, 2013, 07:00:30 PM
**NEWS ITEM**

basic-mining.com goes Live!

Dear virtual shareholders,

bASIC-Mining management is pleased to announce the launch of it's official website, http://www.basic-mining.com/ , is now live. The official website is a valuable resource for current virtual shareholders or those considering an investment to keep up to date on all the company's latest news releases and financials.

http://i.imgur.com/iNcpWoQ.png

Comments or suggestions regarding website content are always welcome and can be directed to [email protected](manager) or [email protected](webmaster).

Cheers,

CreativeX

https://btct.co/security/BASIC-MINING 
August 22, 2013, 06:17:35 PM
creativex, can you post some information about buying new equipment? We`re waiting for dramatic increase in difficulty, so what should we be waiting for?

Hi AbendWind. Not entirely sure what you're asking. I've been making purchases all along. The last re-target was a whopping +35% and bASIC-Mining tacked on 410Gh/s(+40%). Care must be taken to purchase equipment at a price that will be profitable for shareholders. This has meant select purchases in the secondary market. Such as the 3 batch 1s that arrived on Monday or the 2 batch 3s that I picked up last week.

Cheers.
August 22, 2013, 06:01:04 PM

- Our Goals and Future

Beautiful work demzie! I think this calls for a news item. Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 22, 2013, 05:54:18 PM
creativex, can you post some information about buying new equipment?
We`re waiting for dramatic increase in difficulty, so what should we be waiting for?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 22, 2013, 05:22:34 PM
Sure is, creativex is the owner..

I'm the guy who made it, webmaster only, i'm not management or something (i wish; hahaha).

Nice job.
August 22, 2013, 05:08:44 PM
Sure is, creativex is the owner..

I'm the guy who made it, webmaster only, i'm not management or something (i wish; hahaha).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 22, 2013, 05:06:48 PM
demzie, wow, cool.
Is it official web-page of a company?
August 22, 2013, 04:32:56 PM

- Our Goals and Future

August 22, 2013, 07:55:53 AM
The one thing I don't quite see: why is Cog and Nasty priced (consistently) higher?

Shares outstanding. bASIC-Mining has 51,625 shares outstanding post 10:1 split(+minirig SC purchase). bASICally our share price is close to lapping our competitors' as it's up 720% since the first share was sold. A purchase of 1 share of bASIC-Mining for .33 on 12/17/2012 would now be worth 2.7069(10*.27069) based on the 7dAvg and would have returned approximately .09BTC in dividends as well. I won't even attempt to calculate the return if DRiP had been enabled as soon as it was available as my maths are not that l33t.

I believe I mentioned protecting and increasing shareholder value in the original contract. Eight months later I remain committed to this concept.

Cheers.

Reinvesting those unused funds into AsicMiner paid off very well too got to get in on some very high paying divid weeks!  I can't wait to see what this reinvestment money gets spent on come October when all this "new tech" comes out.

oh yeah, I forgot we did that
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
August 22, 2013, 12:30:32 AM
The one thing I don't quite see: why is Cog and Nasty priced (consistently) higher?

Shares outstanding. bASIC-Mining has 51,625 shares outstanding post 10:1 split(+minirig SC purchase). bASICally our share price is close to lapping our competitors' as it's up 720% since the first share was sold. A purchase of 1 share of bASIC-Mining for .33 on 12/17/2012 would now be worth 2.7069(10*.27069) based on the 7dAvg and would have returned approximately .09BTC in dividends as well. I won't even attempt to calculate the return if DRiP had been enabled as soon as it was available as my maths are not that l33t.

I believe I mentioned protecting and increasing shareholder value in the original contract. Eight months later I remain committed to this concept.

Cheers.

Reinvesting those unused funds into AsicMiner paid off very well too got to get in on some very high paying divid weeks!  I can't wait to see what this reinvestment money gets spent on come October when all this "new tech" comes out.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
August 21, 2013, 10:59:16 PM
Pfffft...

I sold the washer and dryer long ago. Their hashrates left a lot to be desired.

lol +1

No washer, no dryer... all used up by rigs.

No oven for over a year either... that 50a plug will go a long ways.  Grin
August 21, 2013, 10:42:17 PM
Pfffft...

I sold the washer and dryer long ago. Their hashrates left a lot to be desired.
August 21, 2013, 10:36:56 PM
how much more infrastructure do you have for new equipment? in amperage.

a lot of miners are getting squeezed as individuals, time to keep cranking out funds from the reserves, scoop them up

Hi stslimited. I can add about 50A more draw on the facilities I'm currently utilizing before I'll have to add more infrastructure. I have more property now that I can utilize if necessary, I'm just trying to not get too spread out. Also colder weather will soon begin to allow me to cut power drawn by AC which will allow more power to be fed to mining gear.

Cheers.

why do I imagine you with the washer & dryer unplugged, the dishwasher pulled out from under the sink, and you sitting in the middle of a room in a big fur coat next to the minirig
August 21, 2013, 09:25:36 PM
how much more infrastructure do you have for new equipment? in amperage.

a lot of miners are getting squeezed as individuals, time to keep cranking out funds from the reserves, scoop them up

Hi stslimited. I can add about 50A more draw on the facilities I'm currently utilizing before I'll have to add more infrastructure. I have more property now that I can utilize if necessary, I'm just trying to not get too spread out. Also colder weather will soon begin to allow me to cut power drawn by AC which will allow more power to be fed to mining gear.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: