Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 47. (Read 407332 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 16, 2013, 08:48:29 AM
Hi JimiQ84. If by "that kind"  you mean...in my car...then the answer is YES! Wink

Good Luck with your journey. Smiley
Activity: 434
August 16, 2013, 08:16:34 AM
Hi JimiQ84. If by "that kind"  you mean...in my car...then the answer is YES! Wink
Activity: 406
August 16, 2013, 07:01:52 AM
I'm travelling today and as such have queued up a payment equal to pps output. I will settle any difference between this and actual output and add/subtract it from tomorrow's disbursement.

Cheers.

Is it "that kind" of travelling? ;-)
August 16, 2013, 06:46:43 AM
I'm travelling today and as such have queued up a payment equal to pps output. I will settle any difference between this and actual output and add/subtract it from tomorrow's disbursement.

Cheers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 16, 2013, 12:58:00 AM
**NEWS ITEM ADDED**

bASIC-Mining Increases Hashrate

bASIC-Mining is pleased to announce the further expansion of it's ASIC mining inventory. Two additional Avalon batch 3 rigs, each with 4 hashing modules have been obtained. This addition is expected to bring bASIC-Mining's total hashrate up to approximately 1,210,000Mh/s. The new hardware is currently being configured and will be available to add to mining revenue as early as tomorrow, Wednesday August 14.

Management remains committed to a policy of strong growth and careful hardware selection in this rapidly expanding Bitcoin network environment. The company's active hardware assets consist of the following:  

(1) BFL Minirig SC

(4) BFL Single SCs

(3) Avalon 4 module rigs

(3) Avalon 3 module rigs

(2) Radeon HD 6770 GPUs

(2) Radeon HD 7770 GPUs

Cheers,

CreativeX

https://btct.co/security/BASIC-MINING

If posts like this do absolutely nothing to price anymore then what will?
Just a month ago this could've made the stock go up 30% or more within hours. Now, nothing. Looks like those days are over. Not just for basic mining but for pretty much all the others as well.
I bought way too high and i'm looking to get out but without a massive loss.
I'm waiting for the price to go up again but i'm really wondering what they possibly can do for the price rise a lot again...
Buy 10 new miners? 20? This obviously won't happen...so anything else i don't know about?

This is my current position as well. I was contemplating posting the same question as well, but was afraid of the backlash.

I too, would like to ask what are some realistic things (besides difficulty drop off, bitcoin price explosion, miners fee quadrupling, aliens ect) that could raise the price in the near (days/weeks/months) future?

never heard of "buy the rumor, sell the news" ?

people were anticipating hardware acquisitions in basic, now they aren't. the volatility fizzled like a balloon popping (this is how volatility acts on all equities btw, after news is out)

everyone knows that basic's dividends can barely keep up with the hashrate adjustments *NO MATTER WHAT* for the next few weeks, at least, so asking for growth on top of that is out of the question

creativex just keep up the hardware acquisitions, as individual miners get squeezed out of the market as things become too difficult for them, basic can scale much more efficiently
August 15, 2013, 11:54:42 PM
There have been some high profile IPOs that have absorbed a lot of capital recently. As these companies are not yet expected to deliver results their share prices are largely unaffected by the rapidly rising difficulty. This will change over time as they'll eventually have to execute or capital will flow away from them. Obviously this is beyond my control. I can only continue to deliver results and wait for market sentiment to change. Having a yield above 20% makes this easy for me, but you'll have to make your own decisions based on your own comfort level.

Cheers.
Activity: 530
August 15, 2013, 11:35:50 PM
**NEWS ITEM ADDED**

bASIC-Mining is pleased to announce the further expansion of it's ASIC mining inventory. Two additional Avalon batch 3 rigs, each with 4 hashing modules have been obtained. This addition is expected to bring bASIC-Mining's total hashrate up to approximately 1,210,000Mh/s. The new hardware is currently being configured and will be available to add to mining revenue as early as tomorrow, Wednesday August 14.

Management remains committed to a policy of strong growth and careful hardware selection in this rapidly expanding Bitcoin network environment. The company's active hardware assets consist of the following: 

(1) BFL Minirig SC

(4) BFL Single SCs

(3) Avalon 4 module rigs

(3) Avalon 3 module rigs

(2) Radeon HD 6770 GPUs

(2) Radeon HD 7770 GPUs

Cheers,

CreativeX

Just a month ago this could've made the stock go up 30% or more within hours. Now, nothing. Looks like those days are over. Not just for basic mining but for pretty much all the others as well.
I'm waiting for the price to go up again but i'm really wondering what they possibly can do for the price rise a lot again...
Buy 10 new miners? 20? This obviously won't happen...so anything else i don't know about?

This is my current position as well. I was contemplating posting the same question as well, but was afraid of the backlash.

I too, would like to ask what are some realistic things (besides difficulty drop off, bitcoin price explosion, miners fee quadrupling, aliens ect) that could raise the price in the near (days/weeks/months) future?
Activity: 672
August 15, 2013, 11:02:31 PM
**NEWS ITEM ADDED**

(1) BFL Minirig SC

(4) BFL Single SCs

(3) Avalon 4 module rigs

(3) Avalon 3 module rigs

(2) Radeon HD 6770 GPUs

(2) Radeon HD 7770 GPUs

Cheers,

CreativeX

August 15, 2013, 07:32:56 PM
Hi...umm...EatonABooger. Always happy to entertain!
Activity: 151
Merit: 36
August 15, 2013, 01:37:09 PM
Hi demzie. I'd actually forgotten about your domain name squatting efforts. Smiley I'm sure we can work something out, I'll send you a PM.

Cheers.

"your domain name squatting efforts"
ha ha!!
sometimes words just hit me right.  you made my day.  good stuff.

good work with running the business Creativex.
Also, very nice group of posters on this forum topic - kudos to all you guys getting along and sharing positive thoughts and useful suggestions.

Activity: 266
August 15, 2013, 11:41:30 AM
Smiley
August 15, 2013, 11:39:39 AM
Hi demzie. I'd actually forgotten about your domain name squatting efforts. Smiley I'm sure we can work something out, I'll send you a PM.

Cheers.
Activity: 266
August 15, 2013, 11:22:45 AM
Would i get tipped if i arrange a nice website, hosting and use of the domainnames: basic-mining.com / basicmining.com?  Cool

Or is there no need for?
August 15, 2013, 10:45:34 AM
Could you post the BTC address used for middlecoin on the spreadsheet?  Would like to see how is performs since that is how it is tracked on the site.

Hi djjacket. I sure can, I'm using the address in my sig( 1Hfp99tugY4H5FYEoM3hj4JDLzShzZ9ifB ). Also I've added middlecoin to the spreadsheet for easy tracking and will be including that information in daily updates going forward. GPUs are not very effective any more and if I didn't need a computer to feed the bfl gear I'd probably opt to just shut the GPUs down. The tiny amount of BTC they're producing isn't likely worth 1c higher temps being fed to the minirig and singles.

Cheers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
August 15, 2013, 10:05:31 AM
Hi ChefBorjan. No, not at all. The GPUs don't do a whole lot and eat a lot of power, relatively speaking, but I need a computer running to keep our BFL gear fed anyway.

Do you actually still mine BTC with them?

You know, you would get a lot more out of them if you just point them at middlecoin.com.

(Middlecoin automatically mines the most profitable scrypt coin, automatically exchanges those coins for bitcoins, and pays out entirely in bitcoins.)

It works.

Hi Akka. Thanks, consider it done. Wink

Could you post the BTC address used for middlecoin on the spreadsheet?  Would like to see how is performs since that is how it is tracked on the site.
August 14, 2013, 12:31:08 PM
Hi ChefBorjan. No, not at all. The GPUs don't do a whole lot and eat a lot of power, relatively speaking, but I need a computer running to keep our BFL gear fed anyway.

You know, you would get a lot more out of them if you just point them at middlecoin.com.

(Middlecoin automatically mines the most profitable scrypt coin, automatically exchanges those coins for bitcoins, and pays out entirely in bitcoins.)

It works.

Hi Akka. Thanks, consider it done. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
August 14, 2013, 12:23:31 PM

It works.
August 14, 2013, 12:20:06 PM
Thanks guys.

Yeah 35% is quite a chunk, and our dividends will show the effects first as they're daily, but everyone involved with mining be effected.

Cheers.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
August 14, 2013, 12:12:06 PM
Thanks.

Ah I forgot about the difficulty increase. Good shout on getting those Avalons!

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
August 14, 2013, 12:11:35 PM
The drop in dividends would've been over twice that had I not added more hashing power.

Shocked Oh wow, I knew the difficulty was going up, but I didn't realize it has such an impact. Just goes to show how Important it is to get good deals for the mining rigs and whatnot. Keep up the GREAT work  Kiss 
Pages:
Jump to: