Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 44. (Read 407332 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 21, 2013, 09:11:17 PM
how much more infrastructure do you have for new equipment? in amperage.

a lot of miners are getting squeezed as individuals, time to keep cranking out funds from the reserves, scoop them up
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 21, 2013, 06:50:41 PM
The one thing I don't quite see: why is Cog and Nasty priced (consistently) higher?

Shares outstanding. bASIC-Mining has 51,625 shares outstanding post 10:1 split(+minirig SC purchase). bASICally our share price is close to lapping our competitors' as it's up 720% since the first share was sold. A purchase of 1 share of bASIC-Mining for .33 on 12/17/2012 would now be worth 2.7069(10*.27069) based on the 7dAvg and would have returned approximately .09BTC in dividends as well. I won't even attempt to calculate the return if DRiP had been enabled as soon as it was available as my maths are not that l33t.

I believe I mentioned protecting and increasing shareholder value in the original contract. Eight months later I remain committed to this concept.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
August 21, 2013, 06:05:25 PM
bASIC is now undervalued*. The bubble up to .9 or whatever was blatent - too fast a rise, destined to collapse.

This is a well run operation investing relatively aggressively with solid financials and a decent return.  Moods will shift, BTC will shift, bASIC will settle at at least .4 IMO*.

The one thing I don't quite see: why is Cog and Nasty priced (consistently) higher?

* I'm a shareholder! Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 21, 2013, 05:21:02 PM
Thank you for explanations.
Carnth, you are right.
But take a look at today basig-mining share prices dymanics, and you`ll see a deep minimum at 0.22.
But there were no government announcements, no news from creativex, no bad weather )))
August 21, 2013, 05:11:38 PM
Give it some time there was some big sell walls at .3 and it looks most are crumbling, so grab on for the ride and lets talk in a couple weeks!  Keep it up creativex funny to think just a couple months ago we had only GPU miners.  

Things move at hyper speed in this space. June 20 is when bASIC-Mining paid it's first ASIC powered dividend(3 Avalon modules) and now we have 30 Avalon modules and the equivalent of 12 BFL Single SCs hashing for us. It's been quite a ride.

Cheers.
Activity: 634
August 21, 2013, 04:30:23 PM
Can someone explain me about the price of shares?
Basic-mining is stable company with stable divident payments, so what does really influence share prices?

The market is made up of people. And people are influenced by a number of factors. Usually, greed and fear.
So, to honestly answer your question: No one can tell you exactly why the shares are priced the way they are.

Past examples:

Lately, the price has been going down. This is mostly due to so many new companies offering shares for the first time (IPOs). People want to "get in on the ground floor and ride it up." In order to get funds to do this, they sell shares they have in existing companies (like bASIC-MINING). As more people sell, the price goes lower and lower. Is it gambling? Sure, but it's also investing... high risk investing, but investing. (Greed)

The price of bASIC-MINING has also sharply risen when creativex announced new equipment added to the asset. This makes sense as more equipment means more dividends. (Greed)

The price tanked when there was a hint of chance that the US government would introduce regulation. (Fear) This blew over and the market gradually recovered. (Mostly)
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
August 21, 2013, 02:40:12 PM
Right now it is possible to buy share for .26
Does information posted by creative-x (like buying some equipment) influence share price? I am not a speculator. I just want to make investition and receive dividents. I bought a lot of shares, paid 0.2985200 per each, and thought that was really normal price. And I think, that share prices must be stable, but this day we can see the cheepest share prices. I don`t understand why.
Basic-mining is stable company with stable divident payments, so what does really influence share prices?

Give it some time there was some big sell walls at .3 and it looks most are crumbling, so grab on for the ride and lets talk in a couple weeks!  Keep it up creativex funny to think just a couple months ago we had only GPU miners. 
August 21, 2013, 02:32:55 PM
Does information posted by creative-x (like buying some equipment) influence share price? I am not a speculator. I just want to make investition and receive dividents. And I think, that share prices must be stable, but this day we can see the cheepest share prices. I don`t understand why.

Hi AbendWind. Fundamentals are not driving the share price, market psychology is. Yield is over 30% based on the 24hr average and today's dividend payment and we still have the resources to continue outpacing difficulty increases.

Cheers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 21, 2013, 02:26:28 PM
Does information posted by creative-x (like buying some equipment) influence share price? I am not a speculator. I just want to make investition and receive dividents. I bought a lot of shares, paid 0.2985200 per each, and thought that was really normal price. And I think, that share prices must be stable, but this day we can see the cheepest share prices. I don`t understand why.
August 21, 2013, 02:09:27 PM
Thank you. Smiley

It's going to be hot this week(for MI) and I don't think I can/should put off the purchase of cooling gear any longer so I'm going to look into that this evening. I believe we could see some benefit from deploying some strategically placed high velocity industrial 120v fans so I'm going to look into pricing several 14" and 20" units. Cheap retail box fans are next to useless as they don't move enough air.

Cheers.

Hey Creative,

You're doing a great job steering your company in the right direction so I almost hate to bring this up but I think it might be prudent to shut down the GPU miners if heat is an issue.  It's probably adding 400+ watts of heat (which is the equivalent of a BFL single I think) and generating relatively little if any profit.   If the heat is going to jeopardize the operation of your next-gen miners, taking 400 watts out of the equation might be as good an option as adding a fan.  I've been experimenting with middlecoin and my 1100 kH/s rig and I would be hard-pressed to say it is profitable.  My average electricity cost is $0.18 per kWh though - we are on a time of use system so it is possible to profit if I only run it on weekends and at night but that would be a pain in the ass for the less-than-50 cents a day profit Wink

Take care

Hi xhomerx10. You're correct in that the GPUs are not very profitable even with middlecoin. I'll have to go over the numbers to determine if/when they're a losing proposition. At least they've been hiccup free for some while so I've not had to devote any time to keeping them running.

Cheers.
August 21, 2013, 02:02:55 PM
Highest Dividend queued up in two three weeks and a huge share dump.  Good time to pick up some cheap shares!

Done.

Edit: Went back to confirm. Today's is the second highest daily dividend ever paid by bASIC-Mining.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
August 21, 2013, 01:58:47 PM
Highest Dividend queued up in two three weeks and a huge share dump.  Good time to pick up some cheap shares!
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
August 21, 2013, 01:40:56 PM
Thank you. Smiley

It's going to be hot this week(for MI) and I don't think I can/should put off the purchase of cooling gear any longer so I'm going to look into that this evening. I believe we could see some benefit from deploying some strategically placed high velocity industrial 120v fans so I'm going to look into pricing several 14" and 20" units. Cheap retail box fans are next to useless as they don't move enough air.

Cheers.

Hey Creative,

You're doing a great job steering your company in the right direction so I almost hate to bring this up but I think it might be prudent to shut down the GPU miners if heat is an issue.  It's probably adding 400+ watts of heat (which is the equivalent of a BFL single I think) and generating relatively little if any profit.   If the heat is going to jeopardize the operation of your next-gen miners, taking 400 watts out of the equation might be as good an option as adding a fan.  I've been experimenting with middlecoin and my 1100 kH/s rig and I would be hard-pressed to say it is profitable.  My average electricity cost is $0.18 per kWh though - we are on a time of use system so it is possible to profit if I only run it on weekends and at night but that would be a pain in the ass for the less-than-50 cents a day profit Wink

Take care
August 20, 2013, 12:09:42 PM
Thank you. Smiley

Cheers.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
August 20, 2013, 08:20:31 AM
gj!
August 20, 2013, 06:37:05 AM
I've flashed av9 to firmware revision 20130703 after it "hung up" twice. That is to say everything seemed fine, but it wasn't hashing. It seems to be operating normally since the reflash.

Wonderful news! Always one step ahead :-)

I'm tryin'. Keeping up with difficulty is quite a task of late. Smiley

Cheers.
Activity: 406
August 20, 2013, 05:40:43 AM
**News Release**

bASIC-Mining adds 225Gh/s

bASIC-Mining virtual shareholders,

With today's addition of (3) Avalon b1 rigs, bASIC-Mining has increased it's hashrate by 225Gh/s for a total of 1,435,000Mh/s.

Management remains committed to a policy of strong growth and careful hardware selection in this rapidly expanding Bitcoin network environment. The company's active hardware assets consist of the following: 

(1) BFL Minirig SC

(4) BFL Single SCs

(3) Avalon 4 module rigs

(6) Avalon 3 module rigs

(2) Radeon HD 6770 GPUs

(2) Radeon HD 7770 GPUs

With reserves totalling more than 840BTC, bASIC-Mining is well positioned to expand it's share of the global bitcoin network.

Cheers,

CreativeX

https://btct.co/security/BASIC-MINING

Wonderful news! Always one step ahead :-)
August 19, 2013, 09:57:44 PM
**News Release**

bASIC-Mining adds 225Gh/s

bASIC-Mining virtual shareholders,

With today's addition of (3) Avalon b1 rigs, bASIC-Mining has increased it's hashrate by 225Gh/s for a total of 1,435,000Mh/s.

Management remains committed to a policy of strong growth and careful hardware selection in this rapidly expanding Bitcoin network environment. The company's active hardware assets consist of the following: 

(1) BFL Minirig SC

(4) BFL Single SCs

(3) Avalon 4 module rigs

(6) Avalon 3 module rigs

(2) Radeon HD 6770 GPUs

(2) Radeon HD 7770 GPUs

With reserves totalling more than 840BTC, bASIC-Mining is well positioned to expand it's share of the global bitcoin network.

Cheers,

CreativeX

https://btct.co/security/BASIC-MINING
Activity: 546
August 19, 2013, 09:16:14 PM
All three successfully flashed from 20130325 to 20130820. TY ckolivas for the firmware of the future!

They're all on autoclock starting at 350mhz. It'll take some time for them to find their operating ranges.

cool
August 19, 2013, 08:33:18 PM
All three successfully flashed from 20130325 to 20130820. TY ckolivas for the firmware of the future!

They're all on autoclock starting at 350mhz. It'll take some time for them to find their operating ranges.
Pages:
Jump to: