Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 84. (Read 407332 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 16
June 20, 2013, 11:32:56 AM
Gratulations to BASIC and all shareholders! Wink

Where does one find a chart like this???!
June 20, 2013, 11:32:19 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Smiley

Dumbastronaut,

We do most definitely intend to purchase more hashing power. In addition to the paid batch 3 Avalon unit, we can add more mining power with an additional module for our batch 2 unit when available. There are also several projects currently in development that should provide us with more options for efficient mining gear going forward. I believe that as competition among vendors increases lead time to delivery will decline and better/more informed decisions can be made as a result.

I'd also like to begin phasing out our less efficient GPUs as they're resource hogs and will add little to our mining revenue on a percentage basis. I'd be kicking myself if I was fiddling around trying to keep a lowly 6850 mining whilst an Avalon was spinning it's wheels.

Cheers.   

Thank you for the quick reply. Has avalon given an ETA for batch 3 yet?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
June 20, 2013, 10:59:15 AM
Gratulations to BASIC and all shareholders! Wink

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 20, 2013, 10:53:05 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Smiley

Dumbastronaut,

We do most definitely intend to purchase more hashing power. In addition to the paid batch 3 Avalon unit, we can add more mining power with an additional module for our batch 2 unit when available. There are also several projects currently in development that should provide us with more options for efficient mining gear going forward. I believe that as competition among vendors increases lead time to delivery will decline and better/more informed decisions can be made as a result.

I'd also like to begin phasing out our less efficient GPUs as they're resource hogs and will add little to our mining revenue on a percentage basis. I'd be kicking myself if I was fiddling around trying to keep a lowly 6850 mining whilst an Avalon was spinning it's wheels.

Cheers.   
June 20, 2013, 04:37:32 AM
Lovin this news  Grin

Congratulations to all shareholders on breaking 1btc price!

creativex,

Do we plan on buying more ASICs?
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
June 20, 2013, 04:29:45 AM
I jumped on board yesterday with a few shares. It would seem that creativex has got his head firmly screwed on, and is doing an excellent job with the resources available. The shareholders in this thread are all asking some good questions as well - I'm glad to be a part of this!
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
June 20, 2013, 04:09:29 AM
Loving this.

Great work creativex.  Grin
June 20, 2013, 12:42:11 AM
what is the current yield for this contract?

I've more than doubled holdings with ASICMiner and would have with BASIC MINING had I kept some capital there too

but I did like the daily dividend notifications but I am currently unfamiliar with the yield, insight?

Hi stslimited. I publish daily yield and projected APY figures everyday on the company's google spreadsheet located here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArTS7AD--9SWdDNfb0lRNElqS1k1eGRoWEw2TGM4NlE#gid=0

Bottom line: Yield has been low due to the delay receiving our ASICs, but we have the first one up and mining now so the situation should improve going forward.
Activity: 546
June 20, 2013, 12:29:29 AM
what is the current yield for this contract?

I've more than doubled holdings with ASICMiner and would have with BASIC MINING had I kept some capital there too

but I did like the daily dividend notifications but I am currently unfamiliar with the yield, insight?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
June 19, 2013, 09:35:06 PM
Uh yeah...just jumped to 68412MHash/second. Grin

Where is the Like button? Cheesy

EDIT: I also wait for that block on BitParking Wink
June 19, 2013, 09:26:30 PM
Uh yeah...just jumped to 68412MHash/second. Grin
June 19, 2013, 09:25:02 PM
It lives! Couldn't have been easier. Kudos to Avalon...the OpenWrt interface is a snap to configure.

Think it still has room to grow, but that's nearly 30x the company's GPU mining power already. Smiley
Activity: 560
June 19, 2013, 09:08:27 PM
It's beautiful, can't wait for more when she's purring!

June 19, 2013, 09:00:44 PM
I'm travelling and unable to confirm at this time...but I've just been notified that DHL dropped off a package from one Zhang Ying. I believe the Batch 2 Avalon has arrived. Smiley

Great news!   Smiley When do you get back and get it mining?

A few hours at best...but I'm hurrying! Smiley It'll be mining for us tonight.

No tracking information no notification at all...just there. Glad someone was there to receive the package.

I'll get some pics up tonight when I get it running.

Don't stay up all night playing with it Wink

lol Yes mom.

Think I was giddy while taking that first one, it's blurry...It's been quite a wait for an ASIC. I took off the plastic film on the top panel, but not the side panel that's coated. Looks like it'd be easier to peel off the film if I removed the sheet metal.

I'm going to whip out the lappy and see if I can't get it configured and mining before beautifying and snapping more pics.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Du hast
June 19, 2013, 07:18:14 PM
I'm travelling and unable to confirm at this time...but I've just been notified that DHL dropped off a package from one Zhang Ying. I believe the Batch 2 Avalon has arrived. Smiley

No tracking information no notification at all...just there. Glad someone was there to receive the package.

Don't stay up all night playing with it Wink
June 19, 2013, 07:11:51 PM
It'll be mining for us tonight.

I'm glad someone was there too.

Ya damn right you'll post some pics!  Cheesy  We love mining device pr0n.

lol

Yessir! Wink
Activity: 634
June 19, 2013, 06:44:48 PM
It'll be mining for us tonight.

I'm glad someone was there too.

Ya damn right you'll post some pics!  Cheesy  We love mining device pr0n.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
June 19, 2013, 06:41:51 PM
Excellent news!

I just bought 4 more shares at 0.74, hurry up before it goes 1.0+ Wink
Activity: 560
June 19, 2013, 06:33:26 PM
Sounds great! Long wait is over, ASICs are here! Cheesy

Just saw bitsyncom posted some images of their production: http://imgur.com/a/fqpME
Sounds like things are ramping up, maybe our next Avalon won't be much longer.  Smiley
June 19, 2013, 06:25:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: