Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE REBRAND IN PROGESS NEW DIRECTION NEW PURPOSE LOCKED - page 13. (Read 27086 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

2 Time a stake 1000 BUB: Generated but not accepted???
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Tiny BUBBLES
this will likely take years to see completion and require a team. i am just here to help as I can. This will bring a new age to us and because of greed people will create a massive brain that can do everything. Imagine if the btc network could do everyday tasks like computing crazy stuff for science and handle the money syatem and drive your car .. this is future talk but these things will come to be
Thank you the wallet from: http://www.bubble-crypto.com/download/ work without problem
Tiny BUBBLES
I have actually following version: v1.0.0.0-g32a928e from the op
is that the third wallet ?

Addnode bubble.supernova.cc

DEV....
this is crazy .....do realize what u are trying to do .. u are creating a supercomputer network on the cloud. That's intense .. I like what I see but how realistic is it and it looks like it will be a lengthy process

yes it will be a lengthy process and the end result will be good things for all .. the miners will no longer waste energy rather they will only use IDLE processing for the network ... the real thing will be cloud computing together as 1 massive computer capable of solving anything we dream up..  also a better financial system bassed on growth, resources and balance not profit is just another bonus

this is not really that much of a stretch the whole world is moving in this direction.. what we intend to do is give a common denominator to the process ... keep in mind Bubble is just the asset to stake the main currency into existence .. it is not a currency per se  and will not grow beyond 1 mil in total units.. those ,in the end, will be undependable and will be needed to run the "miners"  which will mine your bubbles and stake the main  currency ( unit x for now) they can be cashed out to unit x but the process destroys bubbles making your competion more powerful

DEV....
this is crazy .....do realize what u are trying to do .. u are creating a supercomputer network on the cloud. That's intense .. I like what I see but how realistic is it and it looks like it will be a lengthy process

Can you show me how? should i make a config.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
ok . see the volume on yobit so goog , i keep hold until add to trex and staking only
I have actually following version: v1.0.0.0-g32a928e from the op
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"

DEV....
Hello Together

my wallet is out of sync? some one help me

please make sure u are on the newest wallet from the op  there have been 2 updates  and many more to come

yes for few minutes i updated the wallet, and don't syncs, with the old wallet i dont have this problem.
Tiny BUBBLES
Hello Together

please make sure u are on the newest wallet from the op  there have been 2 updates  and many more to come
Hello Together

Tiny BUBBLES
updated the op with some general information

no exchange in op

i guess u need one  to buy them now huh updated

that's a nice explain for the future of bubble.

just choose to hold some.

u will never get my bubbles
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

that's a nice explain for the future of bubble.

just choose to hold some.
Activity: 425

no exchange in op
Tiny BUBBLES
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Hi ... Right now I want to buy more bubbles but I spend all my money on bubble ... But I have antmimers    any one in The usa .. I will trade 1 antminer S4   (2th)for 2btc. It works perfectly.  I'll ship it all to you on Monday ... Just give me the btcs right now ... All money goes to moar BUB  negotiations available need btc now
Activity: 478
basically checking in for future updates on where this goes...
Activity: 852
Well very nice strategy you have here. I'm sure by being so meek with your bubble, most can't see the overall plan. Good luck on shaking the weak ones. Should not be too hard. But I tell you if several others held a position like mine right now, Yobit would be bone dry.
I will store my bag for the high hundred thousand sats like they will deserve.
Tiny BUBBLES
next step?

at this point id say getting the thread and website "up to code" then i can reveal what bubble will actually do

Why don't you leave the shiny things for later and say what bubble will actually do? .......substance sir....................

op has some basic info on the future of this project
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
next step?

at this point id say getting the thread and website "up to code" then i can reveal what bubble will actually do

Why don't you leave the shiny things for later and say what bubble will actually do? .......substance sir....................
Pages:
Jump to: