Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE REBRAND IN PROGESS NEW DIRECTION NEW PURPOSE LOCKED - page 8. (Read 27086 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

Dev is my BRO!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
this is rediculous u guys there arent that many coins a little support and this will fly come on

One day at a time. People are broke now because of all the scams. A low number of coins is not enough to provide support.

1. Fix your branding. I almost did not mine this because of your crappy retro graphics.

2. Consider masternodes. Give people an incentive to hold your coin while you scale up.

3. Mobile staking wallet. Same function as #2.

4. Be more active and let us know what you are doing.

5. The last thing you should be concerned about as a dev is the price, unless you are looking for an exit.

6. Hire more people to join your team.

7. Don't abandon your coin. This is probably the last chance that most will ever take if this turns out to be a sham.

8. Get us on Bittrex. I'm lonely up here hitting a block a minute.

I fully agree with this. Dev should get his stuff straight first.

agree

agree

yup
yawn.......
Activity: 133
this is rediculous u guys there arent that many coins a little support and this will fly come on

One day at a time. People are broke now because of all the scams. A low number of coins is not enough to provide support.

1. Fix your branding. I almost did not mine this because of your crappy retro graphics.

2. Consider masternodes. Give people an incentive to hold your coin while you scale up.

5. The last thing you should be concerned about as a dev is the price, unless you are looking for an exit.

7. Don't abandon your coin. This is probably the last chance that most will ever take if this turns out to be a sham.

The interest to this coin will 100% grow up after this.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
logo is like a kid channel logo with nissan design. its really complicated...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I hate to burst your bubble lol
Activity: 214
this dev is mentally retarded lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
logo is a way to say FU bagholders
Activity: 269
Merit: 250

You need to give people a reason to buy your coin  if you want your coin to fly just having a small amount of coins is not a good reason at all.... look at 42 coin by your logic that coins should be worth 1m btc each

also I can't tell if you are trolling or not with the new logo  Huh

best of luck dev please do something with this coin, daily or just regular posts in the forum updating people on how the coin is doing will go along way and will help the coin fly Smiley
Activity: 852

Did you do this on purpose?! Lol how old are you kid? Good luck.

The people over at c-cex are not amused. Your entire coin isn't even worth 500 usd now. My coins will be at 2.5k in case anyone wants to buy them. I am done. Selling at 500 would be giving away my coins for free as there's enough support to catch more than half of all the coins in circulations there.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Tiny BUBBLES
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
its complicated

I fully agree with this. Dev should get his stuff straight first.
Activity: 852

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
maybe you should have a logo contest those graphics in the OP are not gonna work.
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Why? Give us a reason!!! What did you gave us for BUB to fly?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Tiny BUBBLES
legendary
Activity: 1029
bought moah..thanx
Activity: 133
Way to  kill a project thanks for dumping it to the ground u people make me sick sometimes..
It's fucking disgraceful. Going to put down support at 3k. Luckily the dumps weren't big. i will be sure to catch dumps when they occur. If you want to sell then please sell, I don't want my bags to become too big though.

edit: support got dumped into. I am done with supporting this. Will just hold my bag and see what happens.

Its exactly that time when you can buy very chip Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
yeah that last one is awesome
Pages:
Jump to: