Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE REBRAND IN PROGESS NEW DIRECTION NEW PURPOSE LOCKED - page 9. (Read 27086 times)

Activity: 852
Merit: 500
i dont think icould do that in paint

Hi Dev, I was messing for around 5 minutes and came up with this. I'm not asking you to use it, but it's yours if you want it. I just want you to see what I'm trying to convey. You have intentions on having a top notch offering, so it must be serious. That red symbolizes other cryptos going through your osmosis anon to get clean. I know it looks like shit, but it's a start to give you an idea.

this looks good couls you remove the black background and make it Transparant

Sure buddy here. Maybe you need the original, but there are tons of free software that will give you transparency in a jiff.

Why don't you use this as your logo? I searched around a little bit on the internet and found this.

Wow that is even better! Dev, update your logo when you get a chance.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Hi Dev, I was messing for around 5 minutes and came up with this. I'm not asking you to use it, but it's yours if you want it. I just want you to see what I'm trying to convey. You have intentions on having a top notch offering, so it must be serious. That red symbolizes other cryptos going through your osmosis anon to get clean. I know it looks like shit, but it's a start to give you an idea.

Sure buddy here. Maybe you need the original, but there are tons of free software that will give you transparency in a jiff.

Why don't you use this as your logo? I searched around a little bit on the internet and found this.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
Way to  kill a project thanks for dumping it to the ground u people make me sick sometimes..

Sometimes I want to throw up because of the actions from these people.
This whole site and coins is sad.
Way to  kill a project thanks for dumping it to the ground u people make me sick sometimes..
It's fucking disgraceful. Going to put down support at 3k. Luckily the dumps weren't big. i will be sure to catch dumps when they occur. If you want to sell then please sell, I don't want my bags to become too big though.

edit: support got dumped into. I am done with supporting this. Will just hold my bag and see what happens.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Way to  kill a project thanks for dumping it to the ground u people make me sick sometimes..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
what about bittrex and cryptsy? some one make tweet please.

says a person perfectly capable of making his own tweet and posting it here for us to share Wink

i have bad english.

lol sorry I was just teasing.

I'll have a read through the last few pages and see if I can't figure out a clever tweet to post
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

says a person perfectly capable of making his own tweet and posting it here for us to share Wink

i have bad english.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Tiny BUBBLES

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

I like it!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Can you tell what is the optimal size of input to the stake?
most people I hear are sending around 100

Merit: 501
Can you tell what is the optimal size of input to the stake?
This project has lofty goals , but it's grounded in reality.  This won't take much to achieve because everything needed already exists in the current marketplace. All this will take is a partnership with a hardware manufacturer . To build the units.  Once this happens we will see this become real .

I think it will not take long. Wink
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
This project has lofty goals , but it's grounded in reality.  This won't take much to achieve because everything needed already exists in the current marketplace. All this will take is a partnership with a hardware manufacturer . To build the units.  Once this happens we will see this become real .
im down for the P  but not the D ... its so early a dump would kill this idea dead in the water..

so it's bubble or not?

it might be.
legendary
Activity: 1148
im down for the P  but not the D ... its so early a dump would kill this idea dead in the water..

so it's bubble or not?
Interesting functional of the coin. I think with good technical support and marketing its can be a competitive coin on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: