Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE REBRAND IN PROGESS NEW DIRECTION NEW PURPOSE LOCKED - page 10. (Read 27086 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Tiny BUBBLES
im down for the P  but not the D ... its so early a dump would kill this idea dead in the water..
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Is it too late to get in here?

party hasn;t started yet  u can buy cheap

How about playing us your music first so we can party?

dubstep or good ol dnb?

Let's do pnd
Tiny BUBBLES

dubstep or good ol dnb?
Grabbed a few in case this coin actually goes somewhere.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Is it too late to get it cheap?

No, but less than 30k coins are listed between both exchanges.
Merit: 501
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Is it too late to get it cheap?
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Dafuq?

I would just like to ask the dev which dark market he got his LSD from and the sellers username.  You were clearly tripping balls when you typed that ANN.
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Tiny BUBBLES

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
i dont think icould do that in paint

Get someone to do this for you if you need to. You have a great idea. I'm a cloud hypervisor architect with over 8 years experience. I will run with this idea of yours and my luscious branding on my own coin if you lack the desire or necessary aptitude. If you post anything, make sure it is something that you might really be interested in yourself. Otherwise, others might not take you seriously.

please if you can help me in any aspect of this its appreciated  tomorrow i will be searching for contacts with hardware manufactures who can build the device I think this can bring good things to the world and help us reach the singularity, then we will see many benefits from these devices. someone needs to do something and i just took it upon myself  it will be impossible to do this without help.

I might be able to assist with provisioning after you have procured the hardware. Just get someone to work on your branding and make Bubble seem dead serious. That italic generic font is not cutting it. Make it higher resolution too.
legendary
Activity: 1162

better??

nothing special for me  . just my opinion .
Tiny BUBBLES

Get someone to do this for you if you need to. You have a great idea. I'm a cloud hypervisor architect with over 8 years experience. I will run with this idea of yours and my luscious branding on my own coin if you lack the desire or necessary aptitude. If you post anything, make sure it is something that you might really be interested in yourself. Otherwise, others might not take you seriously.

please if you can help me in any aspect of this its appreciated  tomorrow i will be searching for contacts with hardware manufactures who can build the device I think this can bring good things to the world and help us reach the singularity, then we will see many benefits from these devices. someone needs to do something and i just took it upon myself  it will be impossible to do this without help.

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Bubble looks like babble
Tiny BUBBLES
No matter what app you using. It is looks like old amateur design on Pentium 166 MMX computer. If you really wish success to this coin you must hire good designer, logocreator for example or somebody who knows how to...

no pentium 1

ive actually been doing corporate art for years and it looks like u can tell... the bubble was created in  3ds and edited in the photoshop everything else is photoshop

i may be a little old fashioned but i like the art and i like to create things i will look later into something else as this progresses

thanks for your support
Activity: 574
No matter what app you using. It is looks like old amateur design on Pentium 166 MMX computer. If you really wish success to this coin you must hire good designer, logocreator for example or somebody who knows how to...
Tiny BUBBLES
Pages:
Jump to: