Pages:
Author

Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE - page 29. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Honestly I'm having hard time to understand about this project.
I've been read the post, but still I found it a bit confusing, is there any other material we can read that easier to understand.
Same here! i think there should be more specific explainations or examples, wait for the completed project anyway..
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
projects on e-commerce are always profitable and have great results. Caganu project is taking advantage of that opportunity, especially for the Asian region. but the presentation shown in this project seems less interesting because it seems flat. hopefully in the future there will be changes so that many investors will be interested in this project.
i don't agree when you said " the ecommerce projects are ALWAYS profit and have great result because they haven't said it not has risk. Did You depend on the information to say? that
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
projects on e-commerce are always profitable and have great results. Caganu project is taking advantage of that opportunity, especially for the Asian region. but the presentation shown in this project seems less interesting because it seems flat. hopefully in the future there will be changes so that many investors will be interested in this project.
thank for your opinion. i will improve that as soon as possible.
Activity: 95
The rise of the mobile internet has eventually opened more doors for shifting e-commerce to mobile. M-commerce is even rising at a rate higher than e-Commerce. So do you think about this? I mean will you create an app for caganu?
Indeed, but from my perspective, I think that MCommerce is a subset of Ecommerce. Ecommerce stands for electronic trades on the Internet. Mcommerce referring to transaction on mobile devices. I think the development of Mcommerce is also the Ecommerce's. Basing on the article. I strongly believe that CGN will present an application on mobile in the future.

I hope so, cause many people just like using mobile. It is more flexible and convenient
Great idea! moblie commerce is now more pupular than ever and it continute to see healthy growth that retailers cannot ignore!
Activity: 28
I bought a helmet from caganu and it is much better than i expected. By the way, they will refund if the product is not as good as they said. Grin Grin Grin
sounds good, i'm going to buy some products on CGN. I mean It's good to see your opinion, how about the other services like privacy policy, purchasing, and guarantee beside refund ?
Activity: 38
Man, all that text isn't really readable. Would be great if you could format the ANN a little.
Activity: 225
Is ecommerce profitable Huh
Absolutely yes! Selling online can be done on a small (under £1000) or large budget equally successfully and we have users to prove it. As with all business expansion do your research, get advice from trusted sources, decide what you can afford to spend to test the waters and then jump!
I've been read the post, but still I found it a bit confusing, is there any other material we can read that easier to understand.
I think they haven't finished their Whitepaper yet, so it's a little bit confusing, lol. Let's wait for the update then.
i do agree with you 100%
yub, ecommerce is so profitable, Have you ever used it? Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 9
Activity: 9
I think they haven't finished their Whitepaper yet, so it's a little bit confusing, lol. Let's wait for the update then.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Activity: 108
The rise of the mobile internet has eventually opened more doors for shifting e-commerce to mobile. M-commerce is even rising at a rate higher than e-Commerce. So do you think about this? I mean will you create an app for caganu?
i agree with you 100%, it will become convinient
Yes, because more and more people now own smartphones and tablets and connect to the Internet using these devices, so i think this is neccessary
it is easy to understand. Every e-commerce brand now has their own online e-commerce to enlarge their area, as well as app. This is useful for people who don't have a computer.
LDA
Activity: 87
Indeed, but from my perspective, I think that MCommerce is a subset of Ecommerce. Ecommerce stands for electronic trades on the Internet. Mcommerce referring to transaction on mobile devices. I think the development of Mcommerce is also the Ecommerce's. Basing on the article. I strongly believe that CGN will present an application on mobile in the future.

I hope so, cause many people just like using mobile. It is more flexible and convenient
True, but I think if the founders of CGN know how to take advantage of using Mcommerce based on Ecommerce to approach more customers, it would be a blockbuster ! CONSIDERABLE
Activity: 116

Activity: 364
Beside the smart contracts, supply chain traceability, what are the other applications of blockchain that you are hoping to develop in the future to thrive on e-commerce business ?
education, students and parents can find information of the course, marks of the test. Business, creating web support customers to buy easier
Activity: 14
I bought a helmet from caganu and it is much better than i expected. By the way, they will refund if the product is not as good as they said. Grin Grin Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
what kind of commodities are you going to sell ? will there be a guarantee program for certain categories, like electronics for example ?

i had booked goods on web on Caganu for several time, so i can tell you that they sell many kind of products such as sport stuffs, shoes, wallets and so on, you can find what you want easily on this website. About the category, i think you should contact them for more details.
are the products as good as they said on the website ?? how about their shipping, are they on time or not ??
Activity: 116
i agree with you 100%, it will become convinient
Yes, because more and more people now own smartphones and tablets and connect to the Internet using these devices, so i think this is neccessary
Pages:
Jump to: