Pages:
Author

Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE - page 24. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 1
what's the advantage  for e-commerce contributor?
shopper can spend CGN token to buy goods, plus some bonus as loyalty reward.
can you give me some example?
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
To be honest, I consider this as a very ridiculous and nonsense, and risky, and helpless project !! To many risks concluded ! I mean.... are you accountable for what will happen ? accountable for what you are claiming ?
don't try to be rude! don't you know how to respect others? your words are impolite and if you don't like it you can give recommendation or pass it!! Undecided
hey man, This is a public forum, I feel free to express myself!! This new project is risky, ridiculous, nonsense and harmful. How can you be so sure about this ?
how intelligent! so can you invent a perfect one? please?
IRRELEVANT !!! Can't you see It contains risks for the people who buy something online ! I refer buying in traditional way, it's saving and convenient.
well if you dont like buying online, no one can force you. I just hope you don't offend other's project. my mama also likes buying in traditional way like you, but she never restricts or complains me to buy thing online!!
Activity: 108
what's the advantage  for e-commerce contributor?
shopper can spend CGN token to buy goods, plus some bonus as loyalty reward.
Activity: 11
To be honest, I consider this as a very ridiculous and nonsense, and risky, and helpless project !! To many risks concluded ! I mean.... are you accountable for what will happen ? accountable for what you are claiming ?
don't try to be rude! don't you know how to respect others? your words are impolite and if you don't like it you can give recommendation or pass it!! Undecided
hey man, This is a public forum, I feel free to express myself!! This new project is risky, ridiculous, nonsense and harmful. How can you be so sure about this ?
how intelligent! so can you invent a perfect one? please?
IRRELEVANT !!! Can't you see It contains risks for the people who buy something online ! I refer buying in traditional way, it's saving and convenient.
hello everyone!! is anybody interested in this project? I wonder if it a promising one or not? there're something i need more specific details and this is just too general Sad Sad
I think so, i hope i will see your project in the future. Good luck
yep hope they will improve their project soon!
hello everyone!! is anybody interested in this project? I wonder if it a promising one or not? there're something i need more specific details and this is just too general Sad Sad
I think so, i hope i will see your project in the future. Good luck
hello everyone!! is anybody interested in this project? I wonder if it's a promising one or not? there're something i need more specific details and this is just too general Sad Sad
i want to know about meaning of logo's caganu, who can explain?
Meaning is fish meets the water..  Grin Grin
I can't understand its meaning.
Is e-commerce the best solution for sales competition? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I'm not sure which is best, but i think it will bring a lot of benefits to the user.
Activity: 28

An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications. The logo should be functional. For this reason a logo should be designed in vector format, to ensure that it can be scaled to any size. The logo should be able to work both in horizontal and vertical formats. Some one told me that and I think it is good !

That's helpful !! How about an effective name for Ecommerce Business ?
[/quote]
 You can search on Shopify to search for busines names and check domain availability instantly. I think it is the most straightforward way to create an Business name ! and It also creates good name as well !
How is the caganu system distributed by e- commerce?
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
What do you think is the most significant thing that can impress the buyers ?
I think first impressions are important ! So it may be the logo of the website, make it as appealing as possible ! A colorful logo or banner can attract the customers !
But I think the logo of caganu is not very special, I think it is better to change the shape of a dolphin into a shark. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Blimey!!!!
blimey??? what does it mean?HuhHuh?/ Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Is e-commerce the best solution for sales competition? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
What are caganu’s products criteria?
quality, genuine, beautiful design, and reasonable price Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
i think so. I have just read their whitepaper
really
Blimey!!!!
What are caganu’s products criteria?
quality, genuine, beautiful design, and reasonable price Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
anyone has experience about this blockchain? i want to know more about this topic but information from gg is confusing  Huh
i'm looking for someone who can explain it clearly!! many tks!!!!!!  : Cheesy
What do you think is the most significant thing that can impress the buyers ?
I think first impressions are important ! So it may be the logo of the website, make it as appealing as possible ! A colorful logo or banner can attract the customers !
Couldn't agree with you more ! It is crucial to form first impression. But do you think the name of the online shop ? I mean A good name can make people interested.  
YES YOU ARE RIGHT ! I mean last year I ran a stand in my company. I named my stand a very surprise. Consequently, Many people stood around, make fun of it, and I SOLD THINGS !! So a name for Ecommerce is also essential 1

NICE, what do you think is a good logo or a good company name ?
Simple, memorable, appropriate, versatile.
I'm not sure what you mean by saying VERSATILE..... Can you make it clear for me ?
An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications. The logo should be functional. For this reason a logo should be designed in vector format, to ensure that it can be scaled to any size. The logo should be able to work both in horizontal and vertical formats. Some one told me that and I think it is good !

That's helpful !! How about an effective name for Ecommerce Business ?
Pages:
Jump to: